Fox Reportedly Fired At Least 16 'Real Journalists' In Bid To Go Farther Right Wing

You are confused Moon Bat.

Fox has gone batshit Left Wing Moon Bat crazy the last few years. They fucked a goat by having a clown moderate on one of the debates and really screwed up kissing China Joes ass on election night and the following weeks.

They lost a significant number of their Conservative audience. Hell the Libtard sonofabitches are now trailing the filthy ass Left Wing fake news networks CNN and MSNBC when they use to lead in the ratings in all time slots.

They fucked their base and now they are paying the price.

The last time I had them on was election night. Turned it off then and never went back.

Whatever they are trying to do now is too little too late. If I wanted to hear the lies and hate of the goddamn Left Wing assholes in this country I would watch CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS or NBC. They are much better at it than Fox. They have had more practice. Fox is just a newcomer in being a shrill for the Communists.
Good plan, why hear any other side of an issue, you don't need information to base your opinions on.

You mean like when of the jerkoffs on Fox said that there was no evidence of voter fraud with China Joe?

If I wanted to hear that Democrat lying talking point of "mababydindunutin" I can hear that dishonest shit on CNN all day long.
You don't trust Fox, CNN, NPR, MSNBC, ABC, CBS or NBC. Do you want the truth or just confirmation of what you already believe? If the formerr, where do you find honesty?

Did Weasel Wallace get the axe? How about the "Election Night Election Desk" team? Those were the biggest failures of Fox.

Wallace started the ball rolling with his embarrassing showing at the debate that only a yellow bellied traitor could reproduce, the Election Desk...well... LOL

And with that ^ I rest my case!
You don't have a case. How could it be tired?

From the article...

Fox News has reportedly fired at least 16 staffers. They include political editor Chris Stirewalt, who defended the network's Arizona election who defended the network calling Arizona for President-elect Biden, a move that angered President Donald Trump.
  • Fox News has fired Chris Stirewalt, who defended the network calling Arizona for President-elect Biden, a move that angered President Donald Trump.
  • The network has also dismissed at least 15 other staffers, sources told The Daily Beast.
  • Fox attributed the lay-offs to restructuring, but insiders said the decision was a calculated "purge."
  • Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Fox News has reportedly laid off political editor Chris Stirewalt and more than a dozen other staffers in what insiders described as a "blood bath."
Fox News told Insider that, "as we conclude the 2020 election cycle, Fox News Digital has realigned its business and reporting structure to meet the demands of this new era. We are confident these changes will ensure the platform continues to deliver breakthrough reporting and insightful analysis surrounding major issues, both stateside and abroad," they said.

But insiders told The Daily Beast that the decision is likely to be politically motivated as the network, which is owned by media tycoon Rupert Murdoch, moves towards more right-wing opinion segments rather than news coverage.

"There is a concerted effort to get rid of real journalists," one former staffer told the publication. "They laid capable people off who were actual journalists and not blind followers."

Read more: Fox News has reportedly fired at least 16 staffers. They include political editor Chris Stirewalt, who defended the network's Arizona election call that angered Trump.

I'm not sure why this entity insists on having the word "NEWS" in their name anymore...

There is no "news". Not in the big media, only local news still exists.

The difference is, I suppose, some don't see this. I think conservatives and libertarians are pragmatic, they know how extremely far left the networks are, to the point of stating that they want people de-programmed and Cancelled, while Conservative news says "we can agree to disagree". Thus, those who aren't alt-left, just want their mesage and concerns argued too. Fox News was doing that. Nobody was pretending that Fox wasn't right wing, they just weren't in the mode of yelling for others to be crushed.

They had a decision to make and they failed, because, once again, the same people who have been wrong about so much, be it Paul Ryan or most people in positions of authority, yet again, if that were even possible; dropped the ball on the most dominant news network for the last 20 years and decided, "let's listen to our advisers and NOT be different than the others, let's just parrot it and hope people accept it all as them just being wrong".

It failed miserably. Ironic, since many who supported Fox criticized so many businesses who bowed down the mob, they foolishly listened to the same, out of touch people.

Now, we will observe a geo political shift in power like none in our lifetime. If there was a metric to use and a way for me to wager on it, I would.

The focus will now be on supremacy and other riff raff. Let's just hope unlike in 2001 foreign enemies don't take advantage of this re-directed focus. We know China will be...

Last edited:
I'm not sure why this entity insists on having the word "NEWS" in their name anymore...

Hey Drip, they are every bit the news network if not more than anyone else you can name. Better tuck those snowflake panties back in your shorts. NYT FIRED several top caliber leftwing reporters simply because they SUGGESTED the Left really needed to study the Trump movement and get to better understand it's popularity and why so as to better defend against it.

Fox IS the most balanced network out there going.

View attachment 445800
" Fox IS the most balanced network out there going ,"

:auiqs.jpg:

Faux is batshit crazy. I tune in for about 30 minutes each week just to see what crazy shit they are reporting or the important stuff they ignore.

Forum List

Back