FOX regular General Jack Keane on Presidential Medal of Freedom honor — “shocked and overwhelmed.”

Why do you say Rush is a misogynist, let alone a racist?

Second question: are you a male or female?
First question. Because of the things he says on the radio.

Second question, I'm male. 52 years old, single, and semi retired, but starting on my third career because I'm bored.

Second question, I'm male. 52 years old, single, and semi retired, but starting on my third career because I'm bored.

upload_2020-3-4_19-9-18.png

View attachment 310383
Cool, just not the one that's destined to be renamed "bigoted ass-wipe award".

Second question, I'm male. 52 years old, single, and semi retired, but starting on my third career because I'm bored.[/QUOTE]

And what precisely has he said on the radio that are misogynistic and racist?

Wow! You just set a new USMB record! One response before some asshole chimed in. I thought it would be at least 6 responses, or maybe seven.

Well aren't you "edgy"?
if i were president, i would give you the medal of freedom. you and Milo!

Wow! You just set a new USMB record! One response before some asshole chimed in. I thought it would be at least 6 responses, or maybe seven.

Well aren't you "edgy"?
You're tRumpling friends are slowing down. Losing their enthusiasm.

They know it's all over for them.

Well aren't you "edgy"?
if i were president, i would give you the medal of freedom. you and Milo!

I'm not worthy. I'd probably just chew on it then misplace it in the house somewhere.

False premise, invalid question.
Sorry, that is incorrect.

Would you like to try again?

Nope, I checked. False premise.
Listening to rush on am radio doesn't qualify as "checking".

You are still incorrect.

You are still incorrect.

It is to chuckle. You claim that actually listening to what someone says is not a valid way to determine if they are in fact racist and misogynistic? Maybe you forgot we were talking about Rush when you said listening to him does not qualify as checking? Or do you believe, as so many on the interwebs seem to, that you have mind reading abilities?

Maybe you should reconsider your answer.

Is he a racist, misogynistic asshole like Rush?

You are still incorrect.

It is to chuckle. You claim that actually listening to what someone says is not a valid way to determine if they are in fact racist and misogynistic? Maybe you forgot we were talking about Rush when you said listening to him does not qualify as checking? Or do you believe, as so many on the interwebs seem to, that you have mind reading abilities?

Nope. I've been subjected to the Limbaugh show on numerous occasions. Your willful blindness notwithstanding, he is racist and misogynistic.

You are still incorrect.

Nope. I've been subjected to the Limbaugh show on numerous occasions. Your willful blindness notwithstanding, he is racist and misogynistic.

Glossing over your faux pas? It is, as I said, to chuckle.

You are still incorrect.

Glossing over your faux pas? It is, as I said, to chuckle.
Lol, I'll let you know when I make one, kiddo.

Forum List

Back