Fox News went crazy over this?

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Reaction score

Bitch and moan over a sci fi video game no one has ever heard of. I want real news!

pismoe

Platinum Member
Reaction score
well yeah , lots of stupidity on Fox but I see the same stupidity or propaganda on most all news shows on American telly . Radio , internet , news papers , magazine is the way to go Gentlemen .

pismoe

Platinum Member
Reaction score
and telly , its flakes like the comedian a post or 2 above that educate libs and mrobama supporters about whats going on in the world .

Pogo

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Bitch and moan over a sci fi video game no one has ever heard of. I want real news!
If it wasn't already obvious that Rupert Murdoch made his fortune selling sleazy supermarket tabloids..... it is now.

HenryBHough

Platinum Member
Reaction score
So glad to see so many liberals monitoring FOX. It keeps them off the streets and makes them so much safer for our children!

Unless, of course, they're monitoring FOX on their smartphones whilst driving.

pismoe

Platinum Member
Reaction score
excellent comment Henry Hough , I liked it !!

depotoo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
George Washington's 1789Thanksgiving Proclamation

Whereas it is the duty of all nations to acknowledge the providence of Almighty God, to obey His will, to be grateful for His benefits, and humbly to implore His protection and favor; and Whereas both Houses of Congress have, by their joint committee, requested me to"recommend to the people of the United States a day of public thanksgiving and prayer, to be observed by acknowledging with grateful hearts the many and signal favors of Almighty God, especially by affording them an opportunity peaceably to establish a form of government for their safety and happiness:"

Now, therefore, I do recommend and assign Thursday, the 26th day of November next, to be devoted by the people of these States to the service of that great and glorious Being who is the beneficent author of all the good that was, that is, or that will be; that we may then all unite in rendering unto Him our sincere and humble thanks for His kind care and protection of the people of this country previous to their becoming a nation; for the signal and manifold mercies and the favorable interpositions of His providence in the course and conclusion of the late war; for the great degree of tranquility, union, and plenty which we have since enjoyed; for the peaceable and rational manner in which we have been enable to establish constitutions of government for our safety and happiness, and particularly the national one now lately instituted for the civil and religious liberty with which we are blessed, and the means we have of acquiring and diffusing useful knowledge; and, in general, for all the great and various favors which He has been pleased to confer upon us.

And also that we may then unite in most humbly offering our prayers and supplications to the great Lord and Ruler of Nations and beseech Him to pardon our national and other transgressions; to enable us all, whether in public or private stations, to perform our several and relative duties properly and punctually; to render our National Government a blessing to all the people by constantly being a Government of wise, just, and constitutional laws, discreetly and faithfully executed and obeyed; to protect and guide all sovereigns and nations (especially such as have shown kindness to us), and to bless them with good governments, peace, and concord; to promote the knowledge and practice of true religion and virtue, and the increase of science among them and us; and, generally to grant unto all mankind such a degree of temporal prosperity as He alone knows to be best.

Given under my hand, at the city of New York, the 3d day of October, A.D. 1789.

blackhawk

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yeah they should really be looking into important things like what someone on a rival network reported on between 30 and 40 years ago.

OP
JakeWIlls92

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Reaction score
Has anyone ever heard of Mass Effect?

Seawytch

Information isnt Advocacy
Reaction score
How old is this story and where on earth did you uncover it? Mass Effect has been out for years...ME4 is on the horizon. This story is old, old, old.

bear513

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Why you watching fox news? You like Masturbating to Megan Kelly or something? What no one at msnbc turns you on?

Lol

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List