Fox News went crazy over this?

If you want "real" news - why are you watching Fox News?
Of course this news goes WAY over you LIPs!
You talk about how Abu Ghraib pictures inflamed the Muslim world YET you obviously ignore what Fox is trying to tell you...i.e the
"coarsening" of our society as this game is doing. What part of "civilized" society does this improve? Not one part but it
continues to deteriorate our civilization mores and demeanor.
I am sure all the above words are beyond LIPs like you comprehension but try to comprehend that reality is when people are
constantly exposed as this game does to destructive behavior young players especially are influenced.
And true LIPs like you don't seem to understand how important these videos are in constantly tearing apart civilization.
Proof as to how valid advertising is in changing mores .. nearly $1 trillion in advertising on TV,etc. WHY if it isn't affective in
selling goods is these same video games affective in destroying our society's mores.

Bitch and moan over a sci fi video game no one has ever heard of. I want real news!

January 2008 news clip?

Speaking of bitching and moaning! A 7 YEAR OLD story and you still have your little panties in a knot?

If you want real news, why not turn it on and watch it instead of going on YouTube!

Whiney liberals all up in arms over a 7 YEAR OLD story!

Then you assholes complain because Republicans won't let go a Benghazi where four people were killed?

What a bunch a whiney ass dip shits! The irony of this thread is just too funny, you can't make this stuff up.

:lmao:

Bitch and moan over a sci fi video game no one has ever heard of. I want real news!

January 2008 news clip?

Speaking of bitching and moaning! A 7 YEAR OLD story and you still have your little panties in a knot?

If you want real news, why not turn it on and watch it instead of going on YouTube!

Whiney liberals all up in arms over a 7 YEAR OLD story!

Then you assholes complain because Republicans won't let go a Benghazi where four people were killed?

What a bunch a whiney ass dip shits! The irony of this thread is just too funny, you can't make this stuff up.

:lmao:
I was wondering why her hair was so long

This thread is so funny now

Lol

Liberals have to go back 7 years now ?

What asshats

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT
A discussion in 2008 is the entire network going crazy in 2015.

Democrats must see disaster on the presidential horizon.

If you want "real" news - why are you watching Fox News?
Of course this news goes WAY over you LIPs!
You talk about how Abu Ghraib pictures inflamed the Muslim world YET you obviously ignore what Fox is trying to tell you...i.e the
"coarsening" of our society as this game is doing. What part of "civilized" society does this improve? Not one part but it
continues to deteriorate our civilization mores and demeanor.
I am sure all the above words are beyond LIPs like you comprehension but try to comprehend that reality is when people are
constantly exposed as this game does to destructive behavior young players especially are influenced.
And true LIPs like you don't seem to understand how important these videos are in constantly tearing apart civilization.
Proof as to how valid advertising is in changing mores .. nearly $1 trillion in advertising on TV,etc. WHY if it isn't affective in
selling goods is these same video games affective in destroying our society's mores.

Got any idea who on Fox Noise is lefthanded?

Might be worth finding out.
I know The Glenn Beck is lefthanded, but he's not there any more. Hey, you think that's why he got fired? Maybe FNC has a camera in the men's room and caught him red-handed. :eusa_think:

Last edited:
A video game which has sex in it?

Oh my God! The next thing you know, there will be MOVIES with sex in them! "Kids have access to these things."

Someone alert the media!!!!!

When is billy o'(liar)riely retiring?
Speaking of a comedian and a bully.

3Iptfih.jpg

A video game which has sex in it?

Oh my God! The next thing you know, there will be MOVIES with sex in them! "Kids have access to these things."

Someone alert the media!!!!!

Well...when the video game first came out in 2007 it was "controversial" mainly because it depicted not just sex and (barely) nudity, it contained same sex relations. It was a "big deal" in 2007. With ME4 coming out next year, this isn't a story. Slow news day?

Forum List

Back