Fox News Wants You To Ignore The Racism And Violence At Veterans Demonstration

Truthseeker420

Gold Member
Mar 30, 2011
Home of the 2013 BCS National Champion
Megyn Kelly was a vision of patriotic support for the Million Veteran March demonstration held last weekend – and a scold for that biased media (by which she meant everyone but Fox News) that focused on the extremist elements that Kelly insisted were not representative of the crowd. But Kelly's choice of guests, anti-immigrant extremist Dennis Michael Lynch - there to provide the supposedly unvarnished truth - was no assurance at all.

It’s hilariously hypocritical of Kelly (or anyone else on Fox) to complain about cherry-picked footage considering Fox was the home of the now-discredited ACORN videos. Even after the videos were debunked, Kelly slobbered so much over one of the videographers, I’m surprised she didn’t demand a Pulitzer Prize be awarded on the spot. And then there’s Steven Crowder’s selectively edited video at a Michigan union protest that was hyped on Fox. Let me know when you find Kelly’s report on the actual protest rather than Crowder’s highly dubious account of getting punched in an altercation there.

Read more at Megyn Kelly Wants You To Ignore The Racism And Violence At 'Million' Veterans Demonstration - NewsHounds

Why don't Republicans just put on their hoods and start burning crosses on the White House lawn?

Megyn Kelly was a vision of patriotic support for the Million Veteran March demonstration held last weekend – and a scold for that biased media (by which she meant everyone but Fox News) that focused on the extremist elements that Kelly insisted were not representative of the crowd. But Kelly's choice of guests, anti-immigrant extremist Dennis Michael Lynch - there to provide the supposedly unvarnished truth - was no assurance at all.

It’s hilariously hypocritical of Kelly (or anyone else on Fox) to complain about cherry-picked footage considering Fox was the home of the now-discredited ACORN videos. Even after the videos were debunked, Kelly slobbered so much over one of the videographers, I’m surprised she didn’t demand a Pulitzer Prize be awarded on the spot. And then there’s Steven Crowder’s selectively edited video at a Michigan union protest that was hyped on Fox. Let me know when you find Kelly’s report on the actual protest rather than Crowder’s highly dubious account of getting punched in an altercation there.

Read more at Megyn Kelly Wants You To Ignore The Racism And Violence At 'Million' Veterans Demonstration - NewsHounds

Why don't Republicans just put on their hoods and start burning crosses on the White House lawn?

Because wearing hoods and burning crosses is a tenet of the Democrats.

You shouldn't speak about things you are ignorant of.

Now now.

That went out with the 1960s when Conservatives packed up their crosses and hoods and moved to the Republican Party.

What's that? Like 50 years ago?

Now now.

That went out with the 1960s when Conservatives packed up their crosses and hoods and moved to the Republican Party.

You can't change history.

History is that radical conservatism has fought against American freedoms and liberties.

Now now.

Actually most of them stayed in the democratic party, when they realized they could buy them off with government money, and keep them in the ghettos and "in thier place."

So let me get this straight...
You have a problem with Vets wanting to visit the memorial and the protesters that support them.
Yet you're fine with OWS demonstrations?

What I see is a bunch of guys who gave everything to their country and are being denied the right to visit the memorial that wouldnt even be there if it wasnt for them.

Then I look at the OWS crowd and all I see is a bunch low lives demanding 20 bucks an hour just because.

I sincerely hope obama continues with his bullshit. All he's doing is firing up the right people.

Why are folks always so hungry to point out the worst in people? You can have a crowd of 100,000 and focus on the 50 bad examples, or you can focus on the 95,000 good examples; your call.

I'm sick of every news outlet, Presidential speech, and USMB post trying to tear our country apart. We don't have to be divided; quit perpetuating that idea & let's focus on something positive for once...

Last edited:
The Sunday protest was not a veterans event. The event was hijacked by the TP, Palin, Cruz and Lee. The vet groups that organized the protest in over 60 cities have renounced the activities that occured at the WWII Memorial. It is they that say their event was hijacked. Video's clearly show only a scattering of veterans. Most of the crowd were TP activist. There were no veterans groups that participated in the event on Sunday. The veterans held an event on Tuesday where they totaly disassociated themselve from the Sunday circus.

Maybe if we lived in 1920.

Why are folks always so hungry to point out the worst in people? You can have a crowd of 100,000 and focus on the 50 bad examples, or you can focus on the 95,000 good examples; your call.

I'm sick of every news outlet, Presidential speech, and USMB post trying to tear our country apart. We don't have to be divided; quit perpetuating that idea & let's focus on something positive for once...

I love the idea of al Americans working together but aware of the radical politics.

See how the FOX propaganda network works. An event that was sponsored in over 60 cities by an umbrella group called THE MILITARY COALITION that represents over 30familiar and recognized veteran organizations gets ignored and who does FOX have to explain the event? A TP film maker who doesn't represent a single veterans group and is not a veteran himself. Whose message gets heard, Cruz, Palin, Lee and Larry Klaman, all TP spokespeople, none of them veterans.
All of these groups were ignored and their message replaced by the TP political message.

GOLD STAR WIVES
IRAG/AFGANISTAN VETERANS OF AMERICA
VIETNAM VETERANS OF AMERICA
AMVETS
VFW
AMERICAN LEGION
AIR FORCE ASSOCIATION
MARINE CORPS LEAGUE
NATIONAL MILTARY FAMILY ASSOC.
WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT
MARINE CORPS RESERVE ASSOC.
JEWISH WAR VETERANS
AIR FORCE WOMANS ASSOC.
MILITARY ORDER of the PURPLE HEART

This a partial list. All have spokesperson available to news media.

Forum List

Back