Fox News: Trump's Million MAGA March drew "thousands"

Contradicting liar Kaleigh McEnany, who said a million attended the March, Fox News estimates the crowd thusly:
The march drew thousands of Trump supporters – even a brief cameo by the commander in chief himself – to the capital to back the president as he contests election results that favor President-elect Joe Biden
You are right there weren't even close to a million but it was sizeable. Funny a march for trump named after the previous Million man march which was predominantly for African Americans

Yes there was violence and arrests

Unfortunately for delusional Trumpers, America is fed up, bored, and finished with lies from his cult and him.
Please spare us. A fraudulant election indicates precisely the opposite. Biden couldn't win without rigging the game.
Miserable grumpy sore loser. Cry us a river little baby.
we understand that you don't care about voter fraud. You are a Democrat, after all.

No, there were millions - MILLIONS I tell you! :D
So they go out, exactly like they came in - Flat out LYING about crowd size.
Ratings and crowd size have been Donald's themes since 2016.
So this is NOT a surprise

comparison.jpg

Now post the time stamp for each photo.

BS there are more than 10k in that photo and this one. And you don't know where the photographer was in relation to the crown. There could have been a lot of people behind the cameras.

View attachment 417247

So your proof is that Beefy Boy with an Infowars logo screaming into a Mr Mic means ONE MILLION! :laugh2:

The National Park Service says the maximum capacity for Freedom Plaza is 13,900.

AND it wasn't even full. Sticking to my estimate of ten grand. Please Tell KayLeigh and her Overlord to stop lying. YOU TOO!!! ;)

drevil_cover.jpg

No, there were millions - MILLIONS I tell you! :D
So they go out, exactly like they came in - Flat out LYING about crowd size.
Ratings and crowd size have been Donald's themes since 2016.
So this is NOT a surprise

Now post the time stamp for each photo.

They were taken at precisely the same time. Start of inauguration.
Stop flailing - - - > PLEASE!!

Forum List

Back