Fox News: Trump's Favorite News Network...Caught Red Handed With Fake News

Fox News got caught featuring a man of stolen valor, representing him as a hero. I'll be waiting on Trump's statement on this. :rolleyes:

Pro-Trump ‘War Hero’ Featured on Fox News Never Actually Served
------------------------------------------------------------ probably say that the guy is a liar , what else could he say Lewdog .

You know there is a list of service members that have received the Purple Heart right? It would have taken Fox News about 5 minutes to check if the guy was telling the truth or not. Instead they called him a hero.

Funny how the handful of bed wetters who bought DCU's at a surplus store and protested OIF were heralded as "heroes" until it was revealed they served Media Matters, but not in the US Army.

Funny how the handful of bed wetters who bought DCU's at a surplus store and protested OIF were heralded as "heroes" until it was revealed they served Media Matters, but not in the US Army.

Sorry boss, but that doesn't give Fox News a pass on something that is simple as this.

Fox News got caught featuring a man of stolen valor, representing him as a hero. I'll be waiting on Trump's statement on this. :rolleyes:

keep us updated OK

Pretty good journalism there... let's not check the background of a guy that says he got TWO Purple Hearts.
hey, good call...has CNN or anyone checked into the background of that fallen soldier yet?

so its FOX that messed up eh Lew ??

------------------------------------------------------------ probably say that the guy is a liar , what else could he say Lewdog .

You know there is a list of service members that have received the Purple Heart right? It would have taken Fox News about 5 minutes to check if the guy was telling the truth or not. Instead they called him a hero.
------------------------------------------------------ Aw , so what no big deal , FOX messed up LEW !!

------------------------------------------------------ Aw , so what no big deal , FOX messed up LEW !!

Yeah, they fucked up big time. They featured a stolen valor guy as a hero when it could have been easily avoided. But hey they get a free pass because they are Pro-Trump right?

So...nothing to say about this Stolen Valor puke, I see.
You sound upset, you gonna be ok bro....there's government programs out there for conditions exactly like yours, trump of course is trying to say you don't need them and is defunding them so ya better hurry

It's probably a good idea to check if your guest is what they say they are.....FOX has messed up in this regard several times already......you'd think they'd learn.

You sound upset, you gonna be ok bro....there's government programs out there for conditions exactly like yours, trump of course is trying to say you don't need them and is defunding them so ya better hurry
Ah...so you are all in favor of Stolen Valor. That's interesting to know.

You notice there aren't many Trump supporters coming here to defend Fox News on this? And the ones here aren't even talking about the issue, they are creating red herrings.

no
no no not at all bro, not even sure how you got there, I'm worried about ya, re-read my post and then your response to it and you'll see why...if you do not I implore you to ask someone around you to do it for you...the government is here to help you

You notice there aren't many Trump supporters coming here to defend Fox News on this? And the ones here aren't even talking about the issue, they are creating red herrings.
which confirms my suspicions...everyone is afflicted with some form of liberalism or other.

Forum List

Back