Fox News Reporter Betrays Trump; Trump Calls For Her Firing

"Donald Trump has called for reporter Jennifer Griffin, the national security correspondent for Fox News Channel, to be fired for her reporting on claims made about Trump in an article published Thursday by The Atlantic. Fox News national security correspondent Jennifer Griffin confirmed reporting published by The Atlantic on Thursday--'I’ve spoken with two U.S. senior officials who were on the trip to France who confirmed to me key details in The Atlantic article and the quotes attributed to the president,” Griffin said."

Fox News should be ashamed of themselves for allowing this Deep State journalist to get on their channel and spread this propaganda.....she needs to be fired at once...and Fox needs to do everything in their power to fix the damage this woman caused.....We are witnessing a swift boat style attack against our president -- they have launched this coordinated attack against him with these false allegations about what he said about vets -- then they forced him to back away from plans to shut down the Stars & Stripes publication -- he was right to shut this organization down, but now he can't because the libs will attack him.....but luckily, Trump will be able to claim he saved Stars & Stripes after the evil Democrats and Pelosi tried to shut it down....

However, this swift boat attempt from groups like Gold Star families, Vote Vets, and that dumb black whore whose husband died in Niger -- all of them are committing treason by coming out and saying all of these negative things about our president!!

The media should never report news they cannot verify.
They should be liable for lawsuits if they don't do this.

What are you talking about? The reporter noted that they did verify the story, they just didn't reveal the source.

What Trump is doing is attacking the freedom of the press.

He's really losing it.

Nope....wrong answer.
The source is The Atlantic.
The Atlantic refused to reveal the anonymous source.
Which means that the source doesn't exist.
Fox has been pointing out this morning how much the editor of The Atlantic has given to Joe Biden. (over $600,000.00)
So the story is bogus....another Hillary prank.

"Donald Trump has called for reporter Jennifer Griffin, the national security correspondent for Fox News Channel, to be fired for her reporting on claims made about Trump in an article published Thursday by The Atlantic. Fox News national security correspondent Jennifer Griffin confirmed reporting published by The Atlantic on Thursday--'I’ve spoken with two U.S. senior officials who were on the trip to France who confirmed to me key details in The Atlantic article and the quotes attributed to the president,” Griffin said."

Fox News should be ashamed of themselves for allowing this Deep State journalist to get on their channel and spread this propaganda.....she needs to be fired at once...and Fox needs to do everything in their power to fix the damage this woman caused.....We are witnessing a swift boat style attack against our president -- they have launched this coordinated attack against him with these false allegations about what he said about vets -- then they forced him to back away from plans to shut down the Stars & Stripes publication -- he was right to shut this organization down, but now he can't because the libs will attack him.....but luckily, Trump will be able to claim he saved Stars & Stripes after the evil Democrats and Pelosi tried to shut it down....

However, this swift boat attempt from groups like Gold Star families, Vote Vets, and that dumb black whore whose husband died in Niger -- all of them are committing treason by coming out and saying all of these negative things about our president!!

FOX is not much taken at its word anymore since the change in management.

Are you saying that they aren`t making dumbasses dumber anymore? Where will you go now?

You might want to consider seeing your family physician since the meds obviously aren't working. Bigly!!!

Nope....wrong answer.
The source is The Atlantic.
The Atlantic refused to reveal the anonymous source.
Which means that the source doesn't exist.
Fox has been pointing out this morning how much the editor of The Atlantic has given to Joe Biden. (over $600,000.00)
So the story is bogus....another Hillary prank.
It's 100% bogus and completely fabricated to draw attention away from Biden's dementia and Nanny Pelosi's hair salon scandal.

Is that why Trump wants her fired??

Because leftists made him do it?
Another completely predicted Stupid Leftist Response.

My comment was referring to your Alt Left Delusion of Lawrence "betraying" Trump.

You guys truly do not live in Reality.
Who is Lawrence??

Is that some QAnon code? speak English, it's ok.....the Feds aren't watching this post

Jennifer Griffin was just a few minutes ago interviewed by phone by one of her fellow Fox News anchors. What she basically did was read the bullshit article printed in the The Atlantic and claim that she had received confirmation of the testimony of (again) ANONYMOUS SOURCES that corroborate the testimony of the ANONYMOUS SOURCES that were unnamed in The Atlantic article.

At the end of this interview, her coworker at Fox News complimented her on her reporting, calling her a great reporter. She responded with a statement that she's just doing her job of "reporting what I heard."

The last I heard was that repeating what you heard is HEARSAY!

Jennifer Griffin is NOT even a mediocre reporter. She's just a tool of the Trump-haters that are among the has-been group of politicians and government officials that no longer have any authority in Washington. All they have is their opinions and their ability to lie about Trump and remain ANONYMOUS!

To hell with Jennifer Griffin and Fox News.

Jennifer Griffin was just a few minutes ago interviewed by phone by one of her fellow Fox News anchors. What she basically did was read the bullshit article printed in the The Atlantic and claim that she had received confirmation of the testimony of (again) ANONYMOUS SOURCES that corroborate the testimony of the ANONYMOUS SOURCES that were unnamed in The Atlantic article.

At the end of this interview, her coworker at Fox News complimented her on her reporting, calling her a great reporter. She responded with a statement that she's just doing her job of "reporting what I heard."

The last I heard was that repeating what you heard is HEARSAY!

Jennifer Griffin is NOT even a mediocre reporter. She's just a tool of the Trump-haters that are among the has-been group of politicians and government officials that no longer have any authority in Washington. All they have is their opinions and their ability to lie about Trump and remain ANONYMOUS!

To hell with Jennifer Griffin and Fox News.
Exactly!!

Trump will never say something that isn't true....nor will he repeat something he heard someone else say without fully naming the person who said it....

Exactly!!

Trump will never say something that isn't true....nor will he repeat something he heard someone else say without fully naming the person who said it....
you-are-here-meme-2020-e1577827015657.png

Alas, members of our military are sworn to defend the Constitution, which includes the right to criticize the President ... exercising one's guarantied rights is not treason ... advocating tearing up the Constitution so we can punish people for speaking their minds ... well ... phaw ... believe as you will ... if the President needs you to defend him, we have bigger problems than gonzo journalism ...
Does that mean that all the TV talk show except some on FOX are going to split it down the middle on vicious attacks? How many times can this be said? All of them can ph ukn die horribly. They would run to deplorable country for their safety if it got bad enough.

Betrays trump?

So you believe that her job is to follow the trump line and lie for him?

Her job is to report the news. The true news.

Not what you or trump wants to hear. Not lies.

You are a very good example of what is wrong with our nation.

trump said those words.

You don't have to believe it but you have no right to attack her for reporting the truth.

You can say you disagree but you can't demand she face consequences or lose her job for not lying for trump.

You joined our board in 2018 during that election. You have more than 10 thousand posts. They are all divisive and filled with hate and lies. You also put up a lot of memes.

You fit the profile of a russian troll. I wouldn't be surprised if you are a russian troll.

How's the weather in moscow today comrade?

Exactly!
trump said those words.
That's hearsay. Anonymous sources said it to some reporters who said it was true. That doesn't make it true.
You don't have to believe it but you have no right to attack her for reporting the truth.
Any reporter that parrots hearsay about political figure is probably LYING. If Jennifer Griffin comes up with a verifiable audio tape or a verifiable video of Trump saying those words, I will believe it.

I don't care if she claims to have 500 anonymous sources who all claim that's what they heard him say, it's still JUST HEARSAY!

And the editor of The Atlantic saying he didn't want to expose his anonymous sources to mean tweets and verbal attacks is a goddamned hypocrite. The unverified verbal attack on Trump is okay by him, but how dare anyone attack his sources! Bullshit!
You can say you disagree but you can't demand she face consequences or lose her job for not lying for trump.
To blindly support a lie that you heard someone else say is to repeat the lie. That's one thing the Dimwit Democrats and their cronies have perfected.

Lying about Trump always get good ratings among the mentally ill TDS afflicted Moon Bats. Even the ones that watch Fox.

To me, if a person has no desire to thoroughly enough clean up whatever mess it is that they have made, then maybe a firing is what they deserve, especially if the mess that they have made is severe enough.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. At the end of the day, getting fired is way better than being arrested and charged.

Betrays trump?

So you believe that her job is to follow the trump line and lie for him?

Not what you or trump wants to hear. Not lies.

You are a very good example of what is wrong with our nation.

trump said those words.

You joined our board in 2018 during that election. You have more than 10 thousand posts. They are all divisive and filled with hate and lies. You also put up a lot of memes.

You fit the profile of a russian troll. I wouldn't be surprised if you are a russian troll.

How's the weather in moscow today comrade?

Gawd, Dana, Biff is just taking the piss out of Trump sycophants now railing against a Fox report (!) confirming (yet again) the Atlantic's account of Trump denigrating the troops, while otherwise the Trump propaganda channel for benighted, rightarded geezers rails against the Atlantic report, and the White House denies the account by both the Atlantic and Fox. So now Fox is a commie channel, RINO at least, and against Trump. I mean, that's all a sad state of affairs, with some real hilarity interspersed.

Forum List

Back