Fox News Proves They're In The Tank For Dems....Last To Call Virginia Gov Winner

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Even CNN called the race before Fox News.
Clearly Fox is just jerking their viewers around.
If McAuliffe had won they would have called the race by 9pm.

Fox News Dead Last as Establishment Media Calls Virginia Race for Republican Glenn Youngkin​

Fox-News-Reports-on-Virginia-Governor-Race-640x480.jpg

I remember last November Fox called the race for Biden before 6pm Central Time when Biden was still trailing Trump by over 100,000 votes.

Clearly an attempt to discourage voter turnout in the West.

Last edited:

Fox News Dead Last as Establishment Media Calls Virginia Race for Republican Glenn Youngkin​

View attachment 559979

You should research the following two corporations which are the most powerful private entities on planet earth. Blackrock and Vanguard. Why? Because the both of them own most shares of FOX News conglomerate and leftist media outlets. Breaking news: Fox, MSNBC, CNN and all the rest ARE the same thing.

Fox was just waiting for the "boxes of ballots" to show up, again.
You know they already had segments pre-recorded just in case the Democrats came out on top. It's like how a candidate writes their victory speech before the results come in.

The shit you people choose to freak out over... :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

what order the networks called a race! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Fox sucks on elections. Hemmer sucks. It really seems like they're hoping to elect establishment types. Gutfeld and Levin are great. Tucker, Watters and Hilton are all good. But their dissenters like Geraldo, Harold Ford and a few others are real hard to take.

I don't know how you can mind-read that. I watched the whole thing, remot-ing between CNN, Fox, and MSNBC, and I suspect Fox is just trying to keep their audience longer. For ads and money. And to be conservative, as poor John King kept saying about why CNN wasn't calling it, until somebody evidently told him to stop that --- he kept thinking up synonyms the rest of the evening. I'd a lot rather a network call it late than call it wrong. We don't need another 2000 Election!!!

Fox sucks on elections. Hemmer sucks. It really seems like they're hoping to elect establishment types. Gutfeld and Levin are great. Tucker, Watters and Hilton are all good. But their dissenters like Geraldo, Harold Ford and a few others are real hard to take.
I would enjoy knocking that stupid mustache off of Geraldo's face.

Hemmer is a liberal.....and he was breathlessly trying to invent vote possibilities this morning to give Murphy (D) the win in NJ.

The shit you people choose to freak out over... :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

what order the networks called a race! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
I'll tell you what will freak people out. Vote counting delays. Whenever the Dem is behind and the counting slows down. you can bet there will be a vote drop, probably in the wee hours. Don't be surprised if Murphy miraculously pulls out a win when almost everyone in America is sleeping. That's something that should freak out every real American.

People actually watched that on TV?

I fell asleep early, but really didn't give a fuck.

If democrooks lose, things are better.

Period. End of discussion.

Just because a republicrat won doesn't mean shit though. Let's see what the fucker does, and in Va. it probably won't be impressive.

I'll tell you what will freak people out. Vote counting delays. Whenever the Dem is behind and the counting slows down. you can bet there will be a vote drop, probably in the wee hours. Don't be surprised if Murphy miraculously pulls out a win when almost everyone in America is sleeping. That's something that should freak out every real American.
They tried pulling that trick with the Virginia race.....but they were watching them too closely for them to get away with it.

It might be because they hire dummies.

"Of all the people we interviewed who do you think is best qualified?"

"That beautiful blonde chick with the big tits. Yeah... definitely the best qualified."

"She dropped out of high school."

"Have you seen her tits?"

I'll tell you what will freak people out. Vote counting delays.

People are spoiled. As more and more people vote, it takes longer and longer to count them That only makes sense to anyone that has not been brainwashed into thinking the last election was stolen

Forum List

Back