Fox News Poll: Majorities favor mask and vaccine mandates

1632061361375.jpeg

The vast majority also favored FDR locking up innocent Japanese Americans during WW2

Why, since it violated everything the Constitution stood for?

Because of fear, which is what the DNC runs on.

To hell with rights, just to make you safe.
9e5fb76b658a080f9117119ff057a7b3.jpg

The vast majority also favored FDR locking up innocent Japanese Americans during WW2

Why, since it violated everything the Constitution stood for?

Because of fear, which is what the DNC runs on.

To hell with rights, just to make you safe.

The pre 1998 GOP stood up to fear.

The post 1998 GOP exploits it like crazy.

Fear terror = homeland security, government in your cell phone and home PC, tracking your car GPS

Fear marijuana (pre and post 1998) = trillions of dollars and lives flushed

Socialize senior drugs to allieviate senior fear, and enable grandson to sell taxpayer funded opium to his high school classmates in the process.

We hate marijuana. You are much better off with pfizer's opium... Because your doctor prescribed it!!!

To be fair, I have to question the accuracy of your #1 point. It's arguable that Traitor Joe actually participated. He was probably in his basement, watching TV, eating ice cream and soiling himself when the actual steal occurred.

But yeah. Fox was in on it.
Neil Cavuto is a progressive, and had some TDS with the former president..

Courtesy of Fox News Neil Cavuto, a longtime presence at Fox News Channel and Fox Business Network, has re-signed with the 21st Century Fox-owned operations to remain senior vice president, anchor and managing editor of business news for both outlets. Exact terms of the anchor’s deal were not made available and could not be immediately learned.

Neil Cavuto Re-Signs With Fox News, Fox Business In Multi ...

variety.com/2016/tv/news/neil-cavuto-fox-news-1201678916/#!

This is very tough for conservatives because they can't cry "CNN fake news!" when it comes to a poll by their favorite news outlet.
I too support these kinds of mandates during a pandemic.
Seeing as how Republicans are on the wrong side of literally every 60-70% issue, this surprises me not in the least.

Honestly I think the majority of people, I mean people as individuals alone and thinking for themselves, that support mask and vaccine mandates are only doing it because they think it's what they should say.

When I actually go out in public now I may see 3 masks for every 50 people, I work where we have several hundred employees but no one ever talks about masks or vaccines and everyone wears masks because it's company policy but in break rooms or off the side of outside they come right off.

I don't think most really want the mandates, I think a lot say they do infront of other people because they think it's what they are supposed to say or afraid of not going along with the popular narrative.

QuicI question.

N95 masks filter like 95-98% of all particulates in and out including viruses, correct?

Assuming this is true why doesn’t everyone who‘s afraid of getting COVID vax’d or unvaxd just wear an N95 mask? They are readily available now and you get to be safe and everyone gets to make their choice. That should make everyone happy, no?

Why make people who don’t want to wear masks wear a mask that basically does nothing (cloth masks) instead of just having people who want to wear a mask wear an effective one?

This is very tough for conservatives because they can't cry "CNN fake news!" when it comes to a poll by their favorite news outlet.
What's the difference between a Fox News Poll and a CNN News Poll?

Anyone?

Bueller?

Bueller?

Bueller?

*crickets*

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
Mob rule (democracy) is why we don't have a democracy but a Republic

Polls?

:rolleyes:

Most of the population has never taken a college level statistics class. . . so they have no idea what the hell polls even mean.

meh, FUCK YOU FRANK.

. . you should see how this sell out shill is living these days. . . :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back