Fox News Poll: Majorities favor mask and vaccine mandates

Neil Cavuto is a progressive, and had some TDS with the former president..

Courtesy of Fox News Neil Cavuto, a longtime presence at Fox News Channel and Fox Business Network, has re-signed with the 21st Century Fox-owned operations to remain senior vice president, anchor and managing editor of business news for both outlets. Exact terms of the anchor’s deal were not made available and could not be immediately learned.

Neil Cavuto Re-Signs With Fox News, Fox Business In Multi ...

variety.com/2016/tv/news/neil-cavuto-fox-news-1201678916/#!

Neil is a perfect example of a Fox News post 1998 W "republican" 911 Zionist traitor and liar.

Neil's performance the day after the election was straight out of SciFi's 1984

091720lemmingssheepr.jpg
FB_IMG_1629254052756.jpg

Bullshit. The link does not support the OP. Being concerned about corvid does not mean a person favors mandates. The OP is the attempt at fake news.

This is very tough for conservatives because they can't cry "CNN fake news!" when it comes to a poll by their favorite news outlet.
I too support these kinds of mandates during a pandemic.

Three-quarters of registered voters are "extremely" or "very" concerned about the pandemic (74 percent), a 5-point increase from August when 69 percent were worried. The shift comes mainly from Republicans (+14) and men (+8).

Good to see more Republicans taking the virus seriously.

Come Friday, all America will know 2 things....

1. Traitor Joe cheated in AZ

2. Fox News helped him cheat

Most folks have a little common sense and a dash of self preservation.

Not tRumplings, of course, but most folks do.
Proving that Americans become less American with each passing day…proving that Democrats have done an excellent job in shredding America at its core…Democrats have cultivated a new American…one that doesn’t value the right to choose…one that doesn’t care about REAL freedom and liberty. Good job Libs.

LefTard Logic:
“Please Father Government, guide me, please tell me I should be terrified of the Democrat Virus, step all over my freedom and FORCE me to do what you want me to do, please stop me from pursuing life, liberty and happiness, stop me from having the right to choose."

Proving that Americans become less American with each passing day…proving that Democrats have done an excellent job in shredding America at its core…Democrats have cultivated a new American…one that doesn’t value the right to choose…one that doesn’t care about REAL freedom and liberty. Good job Libs.

LefTard Logic:
“Please Father Government, guide me, please tell me I should be terrified of the Democrat Virus, step all over my freedom and FORCE me to do what you want me to do, please stop me from pursuing life, liberty and happiness, stop me from having the right to choose."
You do realize that it doesn't matter how many times you repeat that nonsense it will.never be true, right?

This doesn’t surprise me at all. The average US Citizen (they don’t deserve to be called Americans) is a complete and utter idiot who I wouldn’t hire to dig a hole in the ground for me due to their incompetence.,

This poll doesn’t make sense to me. At least where I live maybe 2% voluntarily wear masks. I find it hard to believe that a majority of Americans want the Gov to mandate that they do something they aren’t willing to do without being forced….

LefTard Logic:
I found that lines you wrote ( about the value the right to choose and being forced from having the right of choice) I agree with that, women should always have the right to choice & people should always have the choice to choose the best way to protect them self's and others in a national health emergency.

I found that lines you wrote ( about the value the right to choose and being forced from having the right of choice) I agree with that, women should always have the right to choice & people should always have the choice to choose the best way to protect them self's and others in a national health emergency.
Yes...the right to kill the unborn and the right to choose face attire is one and the same.
More LefTard Logic ladies and gentlemen.

Friday 9/24

Keep it coming.

Recounting the same fraud ballots is still fraud.

Audits bust fraud.

Judges who refuse to allow evidence do nothing to refute the evidence. No judge allowed evidence. All are traitors.

Every single slime who engaged in election fraud is a traitor.

Forum List

Back