Fox News poll: Biden and Sanders ahead of Donald Trump comfortably

View attachment 265547
in a hypothetical presidential matchup, Joe Biden defeats Donald Trump by 10% and Bernie Sanders defeats him by 9%. This is remarkable because this is Donald Trump's beloved right-wing Fox News.
Fox News Poll 6/16
Beacon research is a democrat run group and conducted the poll and here is the source
An Atheist, anti American.. who lives in Austin Texas
Link?
lol it’s in your link (D)

in a hypothetical presidential matchup, Joe Biden defeats Donald Trump by 10% and Bernie Sanders defeats him by 9%. This is remarkable because this is Donald Trump's beloved right-wing Fox News.
Fox News Poll 6/16
Hillary by a landslide.
The average of all polls did not have Hillary by a landslide. Stop lying.
No one is talking about averages ya lying filth. Several polls had her by a landslide. I have posted them here before. Polls are for morons.
So you're cherry picking polls to suit your argument? That's why we use averages, moron. Now tell me how many polls had her on a landslide and how many didn't .

View attachment 265547
Fox News Poll 6/16
Beacon research is a democrat run group and conducted the poll and here is the source
Link?
Fox has always used both a democrat and a Republican pollster. But you left out Shaw (The Republican group).

Fox News Poll 6/16
Hillary by a landslide.
No one is talking about averages ya lying filth. Several polls had her by a landslide. I have posted them here before. Polls are for morons.
So you're cherry picking polls to suit your argument? That's why we use averages, moron. Now tell me how many polls had her on a landslide and how many didn't .

You appear deficient in the understanding of the English language. If more than one poll had her winning in a landslide, the phrase "polls had her winning in a landslide" would be quite correct according to the very construct of the language, itself.

Why do you pretend to be a Centrist when you are just another uneducated hack?

EB18F568-AE57-4B89-A06E-0E595367DCBC.jpeg
View attachment 265547
Fox News Poll 6/16
Link?
Fox has always used both a democrat and a Republican pollster. But you left out Shaw (The Republican group).
All the polls are run by democrats.. ALL OF THEM

Last edited:
Fox News Poll 6/16
Hillary by a landslide.
Why? You know all you will do then is spin and lie more.

This forum has a "rightwinger" who is an extremely partisan leftist and now a "centrist" who is anything but.

What ever happened to truth in advertising on the left, anyway?

Maybe collapsed with "a chicken in every pot"?
Fox News Poll 6/16
Hillary by a landslide.

Media polling had her a 92% chance of winning at the beginning of coverage on election night.

Fox News Poll 6/16

It'll be interesting over time and as more pollsters begin regular polling where this ends up. I don't see Trump losing Texas, but I don't think he can afford to take it for granted either.

Texas is going blueeeeeeeee! We've heard that for years. Lol

That's not what I said, just ask the nurse to read it to you.

Implied...now gfy

Nope. you're hearing voices.

For those who might have forgotten about this far out from the 2016 election polls had Jeb Bush leading the Republican field and the favorite to be the nominee.
It goes to show that Republican voters looked past the Republican machinery and voted based upon their own reaction to the candidates .. The Democrat machinery, on the other hand, was too powerful for the voters to overcome.

I wonder what will happen this year .Biden has been anointed. Time will tell.

I will start to care about polls when the Democrats have an actual debate and have to start answering real questions and address the concerns of the voters.
This is why they lost, man. They never get to real questions or concerns. People in the rust belt were concerned about jobs and the economy, and Clinton was talking about transgender bathrooms and abortions. They're still going to be talking sodomy while Trump talks about investing more money into opportunity zones.

Bidet and Sanders ahead of Donald Trump?????????

Too funny.

That's all, won't happen.:04:

I will start to care about polls when the Democrats have an actual debate and have to start answering real questions and address the concerns of the voters.
This is why they lost, man. They never get to real questions or concerns. People in the rust belt were concerned about jobs and the economy, and Clinton was talking about transgender bathrooms and abortions. They're still going to be talking sodomy while Trump talks about investing more money into opportunity zones.
That will depend on the type questions they get from the debate moderators having Rachel Maddow from MSNBC as one of the moderators is not a good sign.

Fox News Poll 6/16

California had some anti trump protests Saturday ? news to everyone
I picked this up from a third party site that said fox reported 300 people

looks like they were a lil off .....friggin MSM

1 anti trump rally.jpg
pretty sad turn out of commies
the photo came off a local cali pbs site

Forum List

Back