Fox News Misleads Viewers AGAIN, Airing Incorrect Presidential Primary Poll Numbers

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
This is what controlled opposition does. FOX is no longer a credible source, and has not been since 2020. If it was then.

The question is, why do you care? No one cares who is jockeying for 2nd or 3rd place in a primary. And both of them are still running well behind Trump...in every state.
I'm not sure why all of the Republican candidates just don't take Pence's lead and drop out. They're not going to win. Trump is the nominee....period.

FOX News is great from 5pm on. Very pro MAGA. (I don't have cable but am subscribed to their YouTube.)

Before that, it's hit or miss.

Still, miles ahead of any other mainstream pablum source, and overall I'd rather have them as the tip of the spear than not have them.

FOX News is great from 5pm on. Very pro MAGA. (I don't have cable but am subscribed to their YouTube.)

Before that, it's hit or miss.

Still, miles ahead of any other mainstream pablum source, and overall I'd rather have them as the tip of the spear than not have them.
Plus Fox has beautiful blond bombshells vs the ugly pugs on the Dem news media.

So they have joined the Dem news media, who misleads viewers in every broadcast.
They always were just another AP outlet, and worse than CBS and ABC even.

Okay, I cannot speak as to "always" because what I researched was in 2014, and did not check out before then.

From 2014 to now, let's say.

There is no other news channel than FOX NEWS.

The other "stations" are MSM propaganda outlets.

1699212215919.png

Technically the RNC doesn't have to run him even if he wins the nomination. The parties are not obligated to democracy in their selections.
There is no possiblity in any alternative universe, timeline, or the metaverse that Trump will NOT be nominee. And he will run in November of 2024.
Nothing can stop that. :)

There is no possiblity in any alternative universe, timeline, or the metaverse that Trump will NOT be nominee. And he will run in November of 2024.
They are planning to sabotage Trump at the Republican convention. Hopefully it does not work. DeSantis let that cat out of the bag on CNN.

They are planning to sabotage Trump at the Republican convention. Hopefully it does not work. DeSantis let that cat out of the bag on CNN.
It won't. He is the nominee. Haley, Scott, and DeSantis don't have a prayer. Rest assured, Trump will be standing on that stage next July, and there is NOTHING the GOP can do to stop it..or prevent him from running.
Why do you think Romney and all the moderate Republicans are hanging it up and calling it a day? Because they know the party that they thought they represented....doesn't exist anymore.

It won't. He is the nominee. Haley, Scott, and DeSantis don't have a prayer. Rest assured, Trump will be standing on that stage next July, and there is NOTHING the GOP can do to stop it..or prevent him from running.
Why do you think Romney and all the moderate Republicans are hanging it up and calling it a day? Because they know the party that they thought they represented....doesn't exist anymore.
Romney is part of the uniparty that is destroying this country. It is not R a D's anymore. There is a globalist cabal in our government.

Romney is part of the uniparty that is destroying this country. It is not R a D's anymore. There is a globalist cabal in our government.
No, there is just a core of Silent Generation, Baby Boomers, and Gen-X'ers that have a hold on our two party political system..and won't let go.
MAGA (fascism, totalitarianism) isn't the answer. In fact it's not even something that should be discussed. Neither is ultra left...whatever that means.
We have systemic issues in this country (taxes, healthcare, affordable housing, cost of living, the environment) that have needed addressing for DECADES.

I'm sorry. I only hear Democrats talking about these issues. Certainly not Republicans, especially not MAGA.

No, there is just a core of Silent Generation, Baby Boomers, and Gen-X'ers that have a hold on our two party political system..and won't let go.
MAGA (fascism, totalitarianism) isn't the answer. In fact it's not even something that should be discussed. Neither is ultra left...whatever that means.
We have systemic issues in this country (taxes, healthcare, affordable housing, cost of living, the environment) that have needed addressing for DECADES.

I'm sorry. I only hear Democrats talking about these issues. Certainly not Republicans, especially not MAGA.
Where do you get that fascism shit from? The people in power are the fascists. Who did Trump jail unfairly?

FOX is no longer a credible source, and has not been since 2020. If it was then.

I view maybe 5% of the news media out there as fairly credible. 95% of our media no longer does journalism or reports carefully vetted facts but simply promotes fake news and misinformation to sell ad revenue and to promote the political agenda of the foreign company which owns the corporation which owns their company.

Wow, that was a hell of a ballsy prediction.

You're a regular Nostradamus.

10 bucks says one year ago you were saying he was finished.

In December 2024 you'll be claiming you always knew he'd be President again.

Yeah, we've been telling you that forever.

Glad you're finally getting it.

Here's what happens next:

1699234077739.png

Forum List

Back