Fox New's Media Buzz Made Pathetic Excuses For Chris Wallace This Morning......It Was Sad To Watch

I really don't know what you expected. It was not like they were going to roast him on a spit for our gratification. That would imply that they were wrong for having him on for 14 years.

As far as the FNS show went it was a vast improvement over the Wallace version. Baier's interview with Manchin was pretty good.....They still need to clean-up the last segment with something different.

I don't know if Brett Baier is going to hold down the FNS slot permanently or not and it would be fine if he did but I'd love to see Harris Faulkner get the show.
Brett still has a bit of a reputation left.....so they're using his biased commentary everywhere.
Brett is just as bad as Megyn Kelly and Chris Wallace.....he just hasn't totally gone full retard like the other two did.

I made no threats, I did ask you what you would personally sacrifice for the sake of Trump. I didn't expect a straight answer.
I don't seem to feel that sacrificing for your country is something you should be asking me, considering the fact that I went beyond the call of duty in it's defense. I'll be paying a price for the rest of my life for that sacrifice. Permanently fucked up feet...skin cancer.....hearing loss.....no telling what else. Never mind the numerous times I risked my life in performance of my duties.

I don't seem to feel that sacrificing for your country is something you should be asking me, considering the fact that I went beyond the call of duty in it's defense. I'll be paying a price for the rest of my life for that sacrifice. Permanently fucked up feet...skin cancer.....hearing loss.....no telling what else. Never mind the numerous times I risked my life in performance of my duties.
I didn't ask you what you sacrificed for this country, I asked if you would jeopardize your livelihood for sake of Trump. How could you ask more of Trump's traitor list than you are willing to sacrifice yourself?

Brett still has a bit of a reputation left.....so they're using his biased commentary everywhere.
Brett is just as bad as Megyn Kelly and Chris Wallace.....he just hasn't totally gone full retard like the other two did.
I can't say I agree you on that note, at all.

Baier is not running a opinion show on Special Report or if he also ends-up hosting FNS full time.

If you want some right-wing firebrand for a Sunday morning show host I suspect that you may as well look elsewhere for what you seek.

The sad part is it seems to me you don't know the difference between a opinion show and a news/analysis show.

There is a reason Special Report is #1 in it's time slot and sometimes even gives FN's primetime slots a run for their money as more and more people tune to it for it's fairer coverage.

I mean you have to be some kind of rube to take half of what comes out of Hannity's mouth as fair/balanced.

I didn't ask you what you sacrificed for this country, I asked if you would jeopardize your livelihood for sake of Trump. How could you ask more of Trump's traitor list than you are willing to sacrifice yourself?
So basically you're saying that anyone who sticks their neck out for Trump is going have it cut off...rightfully according to you.

And you want me to say something that you definitely wouldn't say. That I would or wouldn't allow myself to be thrown in prison because I'm supporting a president.
Ask yourself why it should come to that!!
What kind of country have you leftists turned America into???

You want me to say...so you can report me..... that if they show up at my door.....they had better keep their heads down....because alot of body-bags are gonna get filled. Mine or there's....or both.

But I'm not falling for that. I guess you folks are just gonna have to find out when or if it happens.

So basically you're saying that anyone who sticks their neck out for Trump is going have it cut off...rightfully according to you.

And you want me to say something that you definitely wouldn't say. That I would or wouldn't allow myself to be thrown in prison because I'm supporting a president.
Ask yourself why it should come to that!!
What kind of country have you leftists turned America into???

You want me to say...so you can report me..... that if they show up at my door.....they had better keep their heads down....because alot of body-bags are gonna get filled. Mine or there's....or both.

But I'm not falling for that. I guess you folks are just gonna have to find out when or if it happens.
Let's make it rhetorical then. Were you a Sec. of state and Trump called you up asking for you commit an illegal act would you do it? Find him some more votes and swing the election his way? It means your job and possibly criminal prosecution but it's for the Boss. Do you make the sacrifice?

Let's make it rhetorical then. Were you a Sec. of state and Trump called you up asking for you commit an illegal act would you do it? Find him some more votes and swing the election his way? It means your job and possibly criminal prosecution but it's for the Boss. Do you make the sacrifice?
Of course not...
But that's not what Trump did.
Trump had every right to explore every legal option......and you assholes want to make it a crime to do exactly that.

Of course not...
But that's not what Trump did.
Trump had every right to explore every legal option......and you assholes want to make it a crime to do exactly that.
Why wouldn't you cheat for Trump? Trump world seems to think a lot of people are traitors for not helping him out with the vote count.

Thank God Fox News viewers will be spared from having to hear that the news may have more than one interpretation.
The problem with chris wallace is that he’s a fake

He claimed to be unbiased yet he was anything but

Why wouldn't you cheat for Trump? Trump world seems to think a lot of people are traitors for not helping him out with the vote count.
We've firmly established that you....a Democrat....would cheat for the Dems.....so don't be surprised if one of us tells you that is why I'm not a Democrat.

We've firmly established that you....a Democrat....would cheat for the Dems.....so don't be surprised if one of us tells you that is why I'm not a Democrat.
I don't get mad at government officials for doing their jobs with integrity. You do.

Integrity....you mean officials that lie under oath and impeach a president over fabricated evidence?
I mean republican election officials who got death threats because they didn't rig it for Trump. Those poor people can't win. If they had cheated for trump they would have been ruined but since they didn't they may be equally ruined, at least in conservative circles.

I mean republican election officials who got death threats because they didn't rig it for Trump. Those poor people can't win. If they had cheated for trump they would have been ruined but since they didn't they may be equally ruined, at least in conservative circles.
You've been listening to too much fake news.
I'm not interested in your warped perspective of Jan 6th.
We both know what happened.
And none of it was Trump's fault.
They cut him off from the rest of the world and set him up.
And you're too dumb to understand how they did it.....even if I spell it out to you in great detail.

The usual suspects on Fox made an attempt to make excuses for Chris Wallace. Howard Kurtz & Brett Baehr were on Sunday morning to attempt to patch up their former colleague's reputation.

After watching Maria Bartiromo for an hour, Howard Kurtz comes on and shows CNN's side of the story. He says that he wants to show both sides of the story....but ends up only having time to show the left's side. They did a fluff-piece on Chris Wallace....calling him a highly respected professional then moved on to trashing Trump about text messages from his Chief of Staff, and comments by Fox News reporters who had no idea what was going on at the Capital on Jan 6th.

It's too early to post a video of the interview with Brett Baehr.

What I have come to accept is that nobody.....absolutely nobody can be trusted to tell us the entire unvarnished truth.
Maybe in a few years these people will admit that these hoaxes were exactly what we thought them to be once the statute of limitations has expired. Criminal Fraud.

Howey used his show to support Chris Wallace last week as well. I'll try to post more when it becomes available.

Tucker and Maria should bail on Fox and start their own podcasts.

Forum List

Back