Fox New's Media Buzz Made Pathetic Excuses For Chris Wallace This Morning......It Was Sad To Watch

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
The usual suspects on Fox made an attempt to make excuses for Chris Wallace. Howard Kurtz & Brett Baehr were on Sunday morning to attempt to patch up their former colleague's reputation.

After watching Maria Bartiromo for an hour, Howard Kurtz comes on and shows CNN's side of the story. He says that he wants to show both sides of the story....but ends up only having time to show the left's side. They did a fluff-piece on Chris Wallace....calling him a highly respected professional then moved on to trashing Trump about text messages from his Chief of Staff, and comments by Fox News reporters who had no idea what was going on at the Capital on Jan 6th.

It's too early to post a video of the interview with Brett Baehr.

What I have come to accept is that nobody.....absolutely nobody can be trusted to tell us the entire unvarnished truth.
Maybe in a few years these people will admit that these hoaxes were exactly what we thought them to be once the statute of limitations has expired. Criminal Fraud.

Howey used his show to support Chris Wallace last week as well. I'll try to post more when it becomes available.

The usual suspects on Fox made an attempt to make excuses for Chris Wallace. Howard Kurtz & Brett Baehr were on Sunday morning to attempt to patch up their former colleague's reputation.

After watching Maria Bartiromo for an hour, Howard Kurtz comes on and shows CNN's side of the story. He says that he wants to show both sides of the story....but ends up only having time to show the left's side. They did a fluff-piece on Chris Wallace....calling him a highly respected professional then moved on to trashing Trump about text messages from his Chief of Staff, and comments by Fox News reporters who had no idea what was going on at the Capital on Jan 6th.

What I have come to accept is that nobody.....absolutely nobody can be trusted to tell us the entire unvarnished truth.
Maybe in a few years these people will admit that these hoaxes were exactly what we thought them to be once the statute of limitations has expired. Criminal Fraud.

Howey used his show to support Chris Wallace last week as well. I'll try to post more when it become available.

It's a con-spiracy!!!!

Howey used his show to support Chris Wallace last week as well. I'll try to post more when it becomes available.

Thank God Fox News viewers will be spared from having to hear that the news may have more than one interpretation.

It's not like I have any sympathy for the old fraud but this is an instructive moment for any other "journalist" in Trump World that develops a belated sense of integrity. The right wing pile-on is glorious and he deserves every bit of it. I love it when they eat one of their own.

It's not like I have any sympathy for the old fraud but this is an instructive moment for any other "journalist" in Trump World that develops a belated sense of integrity. The right wing pile-on is glorious and he deserves every bit of it. I love it when they eat one of their own.
No.....this is a case of a journalist thinking he can mislead and betray his viewers and get away with it.

No.....this is a case of a journalist thinking he can mislead and betray his viewers and get away with it.
He didn't do anything except try to be the same half-assed attempt at legitimate journalism for Fox News he always was. Turns out asking a few pointed questions of those in Trump world is a bad career move for a right wing "journalist" these days. He knew he worked for a propaganda mill. He deserves to be ripped to shreds by the monster he helped create.

He didn't do anything except try to be the same half-assed attempt at legitimate journalism for Fox News he always was. Turns out asking a few pointed questions of those in Trump world is a bad career move for a right wing "journalist" these days. He knew he worked for a propaganda mill. He deserves to be ripped to shreds by the monster he helped create.
Chris Wallace lost all credibility when he helped Biden get thru the first 2020 GOP presidential debate.

Far as Fox viewers were concerned....he was dead to us.

The only reason he stuck around was supposed to be because he had integrity and was at one time a trusted source of news and information.....but his biased performance during the debate erased any integrity he once had. He revealed his true self during that performance. He already had the worst ratings of any Sunday Morning Talkshow on the air.

He can now go to CNN with the rest of the pedophiles and perverts.
He will feel right at home I think.

Chris Wallace lost all credibility when he helped Biden get thru the first 2020 GOP presidential debate.

Far as Fox viewers were concerned....he was dead to us.

The only reason he stuck around was supposed to be because he had integrity and was at one time a trusted source of news and information.....but his biased performance during the debate erased any integrity he once had. He revealed his true self during that performance. He already had the worst ratings of any Sunday Morning Talkshow on the air.

He can now go to CNN with the rest of the pedophiles and perverts.
He will feel right at home I think.
You have a pretty twisted idea of what biased is. You seem to be mad that he didn't abandon all pretense of fairness and actively help Trump. No one on Fox news would have ever been allowed near a moderator chair again and Trump would have still lost.

You have a pretty twisted idea of what biased is. You seem to be mad that he didn't abandon all pretense of fairness and actively help Trump. No one on Fox news would have ever been allowed near a moderator chair again and Trump would have still lost.
Well....maybe you touched on a possible part of the plan. Chaos often leads to change......and the left uses chaos to their advantage every day.
Chris Wallace is a lib and he couldn't help himself.....and I would be willing to bet he was paid by the Biden campaign to help him out.
This wouldn't be the first time this has happened.
We caught another mod red-handed supplying Hillary with the questions in advance.
That individual was hired by Fox until they got rid of her.
We also caught another mod backing up Obama when he and the mod set up Mitt Romney during a debate.

Well....maybe you touched on a possible part of the plan. Chaos often leads to change......and the left uses chaos to their advantage every day.
Chris Wallace is a lib and he couldn't help himself.....and I would be willing to bet he was paid by the Biden campaign to help him out.
This wouldn't be the first time this has happened.
We caught another mod red-handed supplying Hillary with the questions in advance.
That individual was hired by Fox until they got rid of her.
We also caught another mod backing up Obama when he and the mod set up Mitt Romney during a debate.
You still seem angry that Wallace was not all in for Trump as a supposedly unbiased debate moderator. It's certainly what everyone was expecting. It's not the first time you people expected everyone from Judges to the AG to elections supervisors to kamakaze their careers for Trump. Would you do it? Would you make yourself unemployable for the sake of Trump?

You still seem angry that Wallace was not all in for Trump as a supposedly unbiased debate moderator. It's certainly what everyone was expecting. It's not the first time you people expected everyone from Judges to the AG to elections supervisors to kamakaze their careers for Trump. Would you do it? Would you make yourself unemployable for the sake of Trump?
I'm already unemployable.

I'm already unemployable.
I don't know what you mean by that but whatever. It seems you got my point. Trump has asked a lot people to commit career suicide for an uncertain outcome. Why do you hate them for not sacrificing themselves for a man that may not even thank them?

I don't know what you mean by that but whatever. It seems you got my point. Trump has asked a lot people to commit career suicide for an uncertain outcome. Why do you hate them for not sacrificing themselves for a man that may not even thank them?
Oh....I got your point....but communicating a threat just because I support Trump is something the left specializes in....and you seem to think is A-OK.

Incidentally.....it's threats of arrest and incarceration from YOU and your Jack Booted Thugs is why so many are avid gun owners in this country, at this particular time.

I really don't know what you expected. It was not like they were going to roast him on a spit for our gratification. That would imply that they were wrong for having him on for 14 years.

As far as the FNS show went it was a vast improvement over the Wallace version. Baier's interview with Manchin was pretty good.....They still need to clean-up the last segment with something different.

I don't know if Brett Baier is going to hold down the FNS slot permanently or not and it would be fine if he did but I'd love to see Harris Faulkner get the show.

Oh....I got your point....but communicating a threat just because I support Trump is something the left specializes in....and you seem to think is A-OK.
I made no threats, I did ask you what you would personally sacrifice for the sake of Trump. I didn't expect a straight answer.

Forum List

Back