Fox News Banning Trump From Network

You linked no evidence that Fox is banning Trump or how.

Specious argument. So are you saying no president achieves anything good in their first term? Or only in their second! And how would they ever know they will HAVE a second term!

He's about 500X sharper than Biddum.

Huh?

He went by his advisors. Many people who looked fabulous upon appointment turned out to be drips.

He was coming down with Covid! And he had to fight not only that and Biden, but the MODERATORS as well including Chris Wallace. How does anyone do well when all sides are stacked against you?

A likable and viable candidate from the democrats? And as far as being demonized, that was all 96% from the Left, so by your analysis, anyone the Left hates like Trump, you've just vindicated their demonization of to take them out of politics and eliminate their threat because you've just admitted its effectiveness on you!

Also, even with all his baggage, Trump is still Trump and even if by some miracle the GOP turns up someone with similar policy ideas, they will never come within a mile of Trump's charisma and voter appeal.

You're blaming Trump's advisors? He's never listened to anyone in his life.

Maybe. But why not an 8 year DeSantis Administration after a revamped improved second four year Trump Administration with DeSantis as VP?
That would be good if Trump was able to win.....I think generally speaking DeSantis is more electable than Trump....especially if the democrats manage to come up with a fresh face that is likeable.
Agreed. One of the things I've most hoped Trump has worked on since 2020 is to improve and focus his talking points at pressers and debates and cut back on circular discussions where he repeats stuff 2-3 times. I suspect that Trump simply resists listening to advisers trying to teach him better public speaking because he wants to remain unrehearsed seeing that as more "honest." We knew going into this that Trump is NOT a seasoned politician skilled at stumping speeches.

Here's how it works. Media Matters digs up junk and the NYT prints meaningless inane stuff that is picked up by a left wing blog and the left wing minions treat it as if it was Gospel while it's a lie that nobody in their right mind would believe. Because it's in print it becomes a topic for discussion. God help us in the next year and a half when we have to deal with ignorance x 10.

Go Trump. I’m gonna register as a Republican if Trump is still alive for 2024 and vote for him in the primaries. He’s such an asset to democrats.

That would be good if Trump was able to win.....I think generally speaking DeSantis is more electable than Trump....especially if the democrats manage to come up with a fresh face that is likeable.

The danger in that is if the Left have made Trump toxic and unelectable, they can do that to anybody. They did it to GW during the Iraq war. If they have succeeded in vilifying Trump that voters are afraid of him now for fear of more of what the Left put us through for for seven years, they can do it to DeSantis just as easily.

They are already trying to do it to the entire GOP and the whole point to the J6 committee is really to vilify all of the republicans who in any way like or support Trump. In effect, they are trying to gain control to where, there are only:
  • DEMOCRATS, and
  • RINOs who are practically alligned with the democrats and get right along with them.
In effect: a ONE PARTY SYSTEM which only pretends to be two party, which while still running under our system of representative government is far from representing anything but foreign global interests.

I gave up on Fox long ago.....anyhow......though I support DeSantis-- fox should not be censoring The Don.

I no longer support Donald for several reasons:

Even if elected he would be a lame duck President.

His age .....I think we need a younger candidate.

I did not like his advocacy to withdraw from Afghaniland.

His record of making disastrous appointmenrts.....to me that demonstrates a lack of judgement.

His poor performane in the debates with Biden....he was not prepared....let biden beat him....I would never have thought that possible.

He has been thoroughly demonized and if the democrats put up a likeable and viable candidate next time...I think Trump would most probably lose.....he has too much baggage and the hatred of Trump is just too organized not even to mention the media would once again go all out against him....thus I think DeSantis much more electable.

Though if Trump manages to get the nomination......I will vote for him.
Maybe FOX news is begging to realize they may lose Billions after following the lie about defective voting machines. trump and his "crack" legal team came up with some incredible conspiracy theories on how trump was cheated....all of which failed in courts of law.

This is what leadership looks like. Posted tonight.

661BFED9-DC55-464E-8A8D-A97037BC8362.jpeg

I gave up on Fox long ago.....anyhow......though I support DeSantis-- fox should not be censoring The Don.

I no longer support Donald for several reasons:

Even if elected he would be a lame duck President.

His age .....I think we need a younger candidate.

I did not like his advocacy to withdraw from Afghaniland.

His record of making disastrous appointmenrts.....to me that demonstrates a lack of judgement.

His poor performane in the debates with Biden....he was not prepared....let biden beat him....I would never have thought that possible.

He has been thoroughly demonized and if the democrats put up a likeable and viable candidate next time...I think Trump would most probably lose.....he has too much baggage and the hatred of Trump is just too organized not even to mention the media would once again go all out against him....thus I think DeSantis much more electable.

Though if Trump manages to get the nomination......I will vote for him.
From your link:
"The New York Times reported Friday that Fox News has not had Donald Trump on its network in over 100 days, which the paper said was part of a larger strategy to eliminate the former president as a major GOP player."

So, the NYT 'said?' 'Come on man!!'

• Murdoch owned Fox News.....supposedly is snubbing DonT. I dunno. I read it here.

• Murdoch owned Wall Street Journal....(on 7/22): “Character is revealed in a crisis, and Mr. Pence passed his Jan. 6 trial. Mr. Trump utterly failed his,”

• Murdoch owned New York Post ..(on 7/22): "“It’s up to the Justice Department to decide if this is a crime. But as a matter of principle, as a matter of character, Trump has proven himself unworthy to be this country’s chief executive again,” the board said."

I ain't the brightest mouse in the house.....but I think I see a trail of breadcrumbs here.

Forum List

Back