Fox News Banning Trump From Network

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
I gave up on Fox long ago.....anyhow......though I support DeSantis-- fox should not be censoring The Don.

I no longer support Donald for several reasons:

Even if elected he would be a lame duck President.

His age .....I think we need a younger candidate.

I did not like his advocacy to withdraw from Afghaniland.

His record of making disastrous appointmenrts.....to me that demonstrates a lack of judgement.

His poor performane in the debates with Biden....he was not prepared....let biden beat him....I would never have thought that possible.

He has been thoroughly demonized and if the democrats put up a likeable and viable candidate next time...I think Trump would most probably lose.....he has too much baggage and the hatred of Trump is just too organized not even to mention the media would once again go all out against him....thus I think DeSantis much more electable.

Though if Trump manages to get the nomination......I will vote for him.

I gave up on Fox long ago.....anyhow......though I support DeSantis-- fox should not be censoring The Don.
You linked no evidence that Fox is banning Trump or how.

Specious argument. So are you saying no president achieves anything good in their first term? Or only in their second! And how would they ever know they will HAVE a second term!

He's about 500X sharper than Biddum.

Huh?

His record of making disastrous appointmenrts.....to me that demonstrates a lack of judgement.
He went by his advisors. Many people who looked fabulous upon appointment turned out to be drips.

His poor performane in the debates with Biden....he was not prepared....let biden beat him....I would never have thought that possible.
He was coming down with Covid! And he had to fight not only that and Biden, but the MODERATORS as well including Chris Wallace. How does anyone do well when all sides are stacked against you?

He has been thoroughly demonized and if the democrats put up a likeable and viable candidate next time...I think Trump would most probably lose.....he has too much baggage and the hatred of Trump is just too organized
A likable and viable candidate from the democrats? And as far as being demonized, that was all 96% from the Left, so by your analysis, anyone the Left hates like Trump, you've just vindicated their demonization of to take them out of politics and eliminate their threat because you've just admitted its effectiveness on you!

Also, even with all his baggage, Trump is still Trump and even if by some miracle the GOP turns up someone with similar policy ideas, they will never come within a mile of Trump's charisma and voter appeal.

Last edited:
Trumps negatives outweigh his positives. We need a strong conservative that isn't a raging narcissist. That and nobody cares for the non-stop whining......At least that is the view in my deep red hinterland AO.

If he would just STFU about 2020 and let the right-leaning voters do their job (like we did here in Virginia) he would have been farther ahead.....We know the election was stolen, just let us handle it.....We like being vengeful.

Now any strong right-leaning candidate will have something of a narcissist streak born of self-confidence, that sort of goes with the territory.

DeSantis is looking more and more like the right-leaning voter's best option.

You linked no evidence that Fox is banning Trump or how.

SORRY I FORGOT TO PUT THE LINK IN...........................Fox News Banning Trump From Network?
Specious argument. So are you saying no president achieves anything good in their first term? Or only in their second! And how would they ever know they will HAVE a second term!

What I am saying is tht a 8 yr Desantis administration could accomplish much more than a 4 yr Trump administration.

He's about 500X sharper than Biddum.
That is true but biden will not be running again.
Huh?

He went by his advisors. Many people who looked fabulous upon appointment turned out to be drips.

No....he admitted he appointed General Milley just to piss off mattis who had come out against Milley.
He was coming down with Covid! And he had to fight not only that and Biden, but the MODERATORS as well including Chris Wallace. How does anyone do well when all sides are stacked against you?

True but what he should have done was to get biden in a discussion on fact, figures etc. where biden would be forced to reveal his cognitive situation....he allowed biden to stick to his talking points which had been hammered into him by his handlers.....he should have forced biden to get away from his prepared script....forced him to react in a off the cuff manner.
A likable and viable candidate from the democrats? And as far as being demonized, that was all 96% from the Left, so by your analysis, anyone the Left hates like Trump, you've just vindicated their demonization of to take them out of politics and eliminate their threat because you've just admitted its effectiveness on you!

I think the democrats will come up with a fresh face....and it could be someone considered likeable by a majority of the electorate....perhaps someone from the entertainment or the sports world....remains to be seen if they are capable of doing that.....but their nominee will not be biden...I gurantee.
Also, even with all his baggage, Trump is still Trump and even if by some miracle the GOP turns up someone with similar policy ideas, they will never come within a mile of Trump's charisma and voter appeal.

Well ....we will see how DeSantis does against Trump.....I think he has a good chance of beating Trump.

Last edited:

He has been thoroughly demonized and if the democrats put up a likeable and viable candidate next time...I think Trump would most probably lose.....he has too much baggage and the hatred of Trump is just too organized not even to mention the media would once again go all out against him....thus I think DeSantis much more electable.

Specious clickbait garbage; Trump's not banned.

SORRY I FORGOT TO PUT THE LINK IN...........................Fox News Banning Trump From Network?

What I am saying is tht a 8 yr Desantis administration could accomplish much more than a 4 yr Trump administration.

That is true but biden will not be running again.

No....he admitted he appointed General Milley just to piss off mattis who had come out against Milley.

True but what he should have done was to get biden in a discussion on fact, figures etc. where biden would be forced to reveal his cognitive situation....he allowed biden to stick to his talking points which had been hammered into him by his handlers.....he should have forced biden to get away from his prepared script....forced him to react in a off the cuff manner.

I think the democrats will come up with a fresh face....and it could be someone considered likeable by a majority of the electorate....perhaps someone from the entertainment or the sports world....remains to be seen if they are capable of doing that.....but their nominee will not be biden...I gurantee.

Well ....we will see how DeSantis does against Trump.....I think he has a good chance of beating Trump.
So still no link. Total baloney, oops, bologna.

‘’Whining’’ about the travesty that was the 2020 election is mandatory if we want to save the country. Complacency about something so aggegious just invites more of the same. As elections go, so goes the entire country.
As for trump policy, no administration has come close to such an immediate positive effectuality as his did.
People need to get past the person and be aware of the policy.

This is from a NYT article. It's paywalled so I didn't read the whole thing. Basically reporting that Trump has not been on the network in over 100 days (April 13 on Hannity) and their sources tell them it is part of a strategy by the Murdochs to eliminate Trump as a GOP player.

Ron DeSantis does not draw the same attention Donald Trump does, in order to win elections you need to fire up the base Ron DeSantis is boring..

His press conferences are always on Facebook I can only turn in a listen to a few words because it’s the same stupid shit. He’s talking in a red state, it’s boring.. Trump is the only candidate that is going to win in 2024

You are so far ahead of most lame duck RW conservatives that they'd need warp speed to catch up to you.
They generally believe themselves to be "brave warriors", but the reality is they are mostly cowardly morons.

I've been saying Fox News is now Left leaning for some time but oh no. Conservatives say I'm the stupid one.
This is why I believe in the long run the Marxist Left will prevail. They are a catastrophe, but at least the leadership has a plan and the boldness to press it no matter what. Here is what one member had to say about conservatives and he is exactly correct.

Traditional conservatism doesn’t sell in America and it‘s all the fault of traditional conservatives as they never conserved or preserved a damn thing.
I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spineless, big mouth pieces of worthless dogshit that ever were. They sat on their hands and turned a blind eye to the emergence of fucked in the head leftists. They empowered the Left, they allowed them to write and enforce the PC programming.
The Left told them what they could say, how and what to think and they rolled over and complied with a smile. “Conservatives” didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christian males cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christian males.
The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....FUCK traditional Conservatives!

DeSantis is probably the best for the job at this point.
But you can count on cuntservatives to vote their emotions and shortsightedness and go Trump all the way....even to defeat.

Imagine that....cuntservatives voting for a life long NY DEMOCRAT establishment billionaire man, who's already proven he'll take their guns away, thinking they're real smart.

1659279293581.png

DeSantis is probably the best for the job at this point.
But you can count on cuntservatives to vote their emotions and shortsightedness and go Trump all the way....even to defeat.

Imagine that....cuntservatives voting for a life long NY DEMOCRAT establishment billionaire man, who's already proven he'll take their guns away, thinking they're real smart.
Stop with the gross insults against women, please.

Maybe. But why not an 8 year DeSantis Administration after a revamped improved second four year Trump Administration with DeSantis as VP?

Agreed. One of the things I've most hoped Trump has worked on since 2020 is to improve and focus his talking points at pressers and debates and cut back on circular discussions where he repeats stuff 2-3 times. I suspect that Trump simply resists listening to advisers trying to teach him better public speaking because he wants to remain unrehearsed seeing that as more "honest." We knew going into this that Trump is NOT a seasoned politician skilled at stumping speeches.

Somebody named Eric Mack from some blog called Bulldog interprets a NYT rant that interprets 100 days without covering Trump to be a freaking ban. Does anybody believe this stuff? Are we going to live with this junk journalism for the next year and a half?

Forum List

Back