Fox News apologizes for falsely reporting that Clinton faces indictment

The thread isn't about lw bullshit. The question is whether Fox intentionally mislead voters, or did sources in the FBI mislead the reporters.

I inserted your left wing BS, don't like it then don't respond to it....pup

Lass, the imminent indictment meme is a proven hoax.

Lot's of proven BS from the left also...

So you arent even trying to be accurate. And when caught you think saying "they do it too" excuses you?

nTom3Z9R.jpg

So you arent even trying to be accurate. And when caught you think saying "they do it too" excuses you?

nTom3Z9R.jpg

If the lib MSM were to apologize for false reporting, that is all they would be doing.
Depicted below...wealthy elitist LWNJs many D voters think tell the truth...dupes.
wikileaks-reveals-main-stream-media-reporters-journalists-in-bag-for-crooked-hillary-clinton-rigged-system-933x445.jpg

Anyone who watches Fox news is a pawn and an idiot.

"Tell me what to think Fox news!!!! Tell me what to think!!!!"

Says the one who watches CNN (Clinton News Network) :cuckoo:

Anyone who watches Fox news is a pawn and an idiot.

"Tell me what to think Fox news!!!! Tell me what to think!!!!"

Says the one who watches CNN (Clinton News Network) :cuckoo:

Have you been watching CNN at all throughout this election? You can turn it on and at any given time, except when Anthony Bourdain's show is on, there is a 100% guarantee that they'll be talking about Trump. I really can't stand CNN right now.

But at least they aren't having to apologize for lying to their audience...

Last edited:
They have learned from Trump that you can lie for days before the truth comes out but by then the damage is already done. Its people out there that still believe Obama wasnt born in America or that Muchado has a sex tape
That's absolutely correct and it's a formula that works for them.

nTom3Z9R.jpg

If the lib MSM were to apologize for false reporting, that is all they would be doing.

If you couldn't dodge and try to deflect blame on everyone and everything else you wouldn't be able to reply at all.

CNN's Chris Cuomo: 'We Couldn't Help Hillary Any More Than We Have'

Another goofy video. They were talking about spreading the word that she might run for president and it helps with fund raising to push the "I might run" narrative.

Of course following that conversation is too hard for you so you take one statement and promote it out of context as being something it isnt.

That's the 3rd time you gave bogus links to support your case and everytime you blame it on Google when you get duped.

Forum List

Back