fox new Poll Has trump Losing To 4 Democrats

Just something to write about waiting for a closer view an indication?

The view of indication is certainly invalid. It only indicates that anything can happen. We all know that Hillary was way up in the polls earlier in 2015. But yet, she lost the Election - by a large margin. :)

Pretty much the same scenario too. Trump was packing houses no matter how large while Hillary couldn't pack a high school gymnasium. I would rate her public appearances just as bad as Joe's. The gaff that buried her was the deplorable statement. Joe recently said that "poor" people are just as good as white people. Of course the MSM quickly buried that one because he's in a Democrat primary, but they won't be able to do that in a general election.

Sooo, 34% identified as Republican, while 42% identified as Dems 8n the poll....

You want to talk of the worst of the worst I want to talk of the best of the best You thing that jerk in the WH will ever get a 59% approval rating ?? Even from Melanie?
No, I want to talk about the upcoming election and you don't.
Sure I will and trump is wetting his pants What has he done to give him another 4?
For committed Democrats like yourself, there is nothing he could have done but the real question is what has he done for those who supported him in 2016 and is there a candidate running for the Democratic nomination who will appeal to these same people? Certainly not someone like Warren or Sanders, but will Biden's "I'm a blue collar kind of guy like yourself" act be enough? We'll see.
Truth be told I think Biden has the only chance of beating him He can get some of the states lost to trump in last election back again People in general imo don't like trump and he's done nothing to change the minds of all but the base
If you fools are stupid enough to vote that senile bumbling old pedophile then you are even MORE deranged that I thought.

48% of Alabamans voted for Roy Moorelester.

Sure I will and trump is wetting his pants What has he done to give him another 4?
For committed Democrats like yourself, there is nothing he could have done but the real question is what has he done for those who supported him in 2016 and is there a candidate running for the Democratic nomination who will appeal to these same people? Certainly not someone like Warren or Sanders, but will Biden's "I'm a blue collar kind of guy like yourself" act be enough? We'll see.
Truth be told I think Biden has the only chance of beating him He can get some of the states lost to trump in last election back again People in general imo don't like trump and he's done nothing to change the minds of all but the base
If you fools are stupid enough to vote that senile bumbling old pedophile then you are even MORE deranged that I thought.

Never any solid proof he did anything.

But the Clintons kill many people.

Riiiiiiight

Yeah mike they're all liars like all those molested by scump
Roy Moore sexual misconduct allegations - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roy_Moore_sexual_misconduct_allegations

In November 2017, nine women made allegations of sexual misconduct or child molestation against former Alabama Chief Justice Roy Moore, the Republican ...
Beverly Young Nelson · ‎Allegations of other ... · ‎Reactions · ‎Moore and his campaign

In November 2017, nine women made allegations of sexual misconduct or child molestation against former Alabama Chief Justice Roy Moore, the Republican ...
Beverly Young Nelson · ‎Allegations of other ... · ‎Reactions · ‎Moore and his campaign
Notice I said no proof....

Notice I said no proof....
Well with me with no proof he gets no time no fine BUT even you have to know he's a pos

When are you idiots going to stop letting polls dictate your thoughts :lol:

Imagine the feeling of being a liberal and seeing the result of the 2016 presidential election and then once again letting yourself get excited about polls :lmao:

This sure isn't good news for trump.

He's losing to 4 of the democratic candidates.

He can't even get above 39% in a fox news poll.

Fox News Poll: Biden still leads Democratic race, Warren climbs into second
Don't get complacent and don't put too much faith in Americans. VOTE.

I agree.

I haven't missed an election since I first registered in 1978.

More people need to vote. Get your friends to vote. Help people to get registered and to vote. Hold voting or registration parties.

We need more Americans to vote.
More legal voters right? Not dead people, not illegal residents, not prisoners, not car trunk loads of fake prefilled military votes that get used after results are in just to portray a false narrative of Popular votes.

He's losing to 4 of the democratic candidates.

But isn't that because smart people refuse to answer polls and Republicans are more cautious of giving personal info then Liberals?
Also Dems have not been asked serious questions.
Below is a picture of all the candidates who agreed to a Fox news hosted debate:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/attac...0/?temp_hash=9c2e667c9b6e61edecfb8a99dde0874e
Chicken?

Attachments

• nodebate.jpeg
    222.5 KB · Views: 59

Where is your evidence that Roy Moore ever violated the law? What crime was there of which he was convicted?

He was not the best candidate, but why do you have to lie about him?

Where is your evidence that Roy Moore ever violated the law? What crime was there of which he was convicted?

I didn't lie about him You should question the 8 or 9 women who accused him

Notice when these trolls are called out they always demand that you perform an impossible task to validate their stupid?

But the Clintons kill many people.

Riiiiiiight
That depends on what you mean by many. The present question is did they kill someone who has evidence of Bill screwing teenage prostitutes and a portrait of Bill in drag?

Notice when these trolls are called out they always demand that you perform an impossible task to validate their stupid?
Figures You didn't believe all those women complaining about trump molesting them and worse why would you believe the 8 or 9 who complained about Moore? You're dead red and trump is your God

Forum List

Back