fox new Poll Has trump Losing To 4 Democrats

I hope they are right, but I won't really believe until it happens.

and about this time in 2015, Trump was losing to a dozen or more Republicans and a couple of Democrats.

Trump will win. His base will come out in force on election day.

American patriots will not let Democrats turn America into a non-white country.

It's very early and polls really don't matter much but I think it's interesting that the station that is basically the trump news station has him losing to those democrats.

No one knows what's going to happen in over a year from now but I'm sure that the fox news poll has trump worried.

It's very early and polls really don't matter much but I think it's interesting that the station that is basically the trump news station has him losing to those democrats.

No one knows what's going to happen in over a year from now but I'm sure that the fox news poll has trump worried.

1k respondents? Who cares.

This sure isn't good news for trump.

He's losing to 4 of the democratic candidates.

He can't even get above 39% in a fox news poll.

Fox News Poll: Biden still leads Democratic race, Warren climbs into second
Don't get complacent and don't put too much faith in Americans. VOTE.

I agree.

I haven't missed an election since I first registered in 1978.

More people need to vote. Get your friends to vote. Help people to get registered and to vote. Hold voting or registration parties.

We need more Americans to vote.

This sure isn't good news for trump.

He's losing to 4 of the democratic candidates.

He can't even get above 39% in a fox news poll.

Fox News Poll: Biden still leads Democratic race, Warren climbs into second

I'm amazed that Fox would even dare to publish that poll since they are such sock-puppets for Trump. Nothing more than the White House media arm. I bet he's reamed some asses over there at Fox for it, too.

Notice that the article mentions the fact that trump is losing to those democrats towards the end of the article. Which I'm sure is no accident.

I'm sure those at fox so called news really didn't want to publish that information.

However, the election is over a year away. Any poll right now really doesn't mean much.

Most polls are comprised of 800-1000 people. LOL! Love it, love it, love it.

This was an interesting tidbit from the poll:

"32. In a few words, please tell me why you think mass shootings happen more often in theUnited States than other countries.
[RECORD VERBATIM]
Note:
Percentages add to more than 100% because some respondents cited multiple factors.
11-13 Aug 19
Lack of gun laws / access to guns 35%
Mental health issues / lack of treatment 22%
Rhetoric from Donald Trump 10%"

Most polls are comprised of 800-1000 people. LOL! Love it, love it, love it.

This was an interesting tidbit from the poll:

"32. In a few words, please tell me why you think mass shootings happen more often in theUnited States than other countries.
[RECORD VERBATIM]
Note:
Percentages add to more than 100% because some respondents cited multiple factors.
11-13 Aug 19
Lack of gun laws / access to guns 35%
Mental health issues / lack of treatment 22%
Rhetoric from Donald Trump 10%"

Hence the polls are meaningless. I bet out of 1000 people, 10% will think Elvis is still alive and that aliens landed on Earth.

If you listen to the daytime badinage on FOX, it's easy to see that they are not "the Trump news station". They are under new management, with Murdoch's Progressive kids now running it.

Forum List

Back