Fox Lies Again, Claims Obama Is Trying To Strip Voting Rights To The Troops

Very ompressive arguments the dupes have, it's a conspiracy and stupid insults.

Unfortunately, those veteran's org are now controlled by angry loudmoth dupes. We thank them for their service...

Unfortunately, those veteran's org are now controlled by angry loudmoth dupes. We thank them for their service...

OH GET THIS!!!!!!!!!!!

We are claiming a conspiracy according to FrancoMarxist, and then he claims the military is being "controlled" by the Republicans!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who's claiming a conspiracy? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

So there you have it boys and girls.

The first lib will go on record with this contempt for the miltiary.

We should believe Media Matters over 15 military organizations!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Well when in Rome..... and if any of these guys could form arguements better than democrat-good, republican-bad....we might actually take you seriously....go take another hit of that bong

Well when in Rome..... and if any of these guys could form arguements better than democrat-good, republican-bad....we might actually take you seriously....go take another hit of that bong

I mean I have to be one of the spelling nit pickers, but it IS spelled IMPRESSIVE not "ompressive."

It's called a test case, and Obama is ahead in Ohio. I understand the case is not about taking away Vet's rights, but getting those rights for everyone. AN OUTRAGE!!

It's called a test case, and Obama is ahead in Ohio. I understand the case is not about taking away Vet's rights, but getting those rights for everyone. AN OUTRAGE!!

A TEST CASE LESS THAN 100 DAYS BEFORE AN ELECTION?????

Obama has had 1 1/2 YEARS to file this case!

But he waits until his numbers start slipping in Ohio??????????

And he ONLY files in OHIO??????????

You expect ANYONE besides you Obama koolaid drinkers to buy that?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Black liar where'd ya go!

I just can't understand why you suddenly ran away!

Oooooooooooooo let me think.

Why did Black Liar run away so fast.

This is hard!

They're losing and they know it. Timne to initiate cheating at any cost. All the stops will be coming out.

They're losing and they know it. Timne to initiate cheating at any cost. All the stops will be coming out.

That's it!

This is so brazen it's screams DESPERATION, WIN AT ANY COST!

Obama doesn't CARE how bad this looks. He only cares about winning.

Explain to us Black Liar why Obama choses NOW to file the law suit, instead of the 1 1/2 years Kasich has been Gov and Obama could have filed this law suit?

He choses less than 100 days before an election to file? and ONLY in a State he needs to win reelection?

You expect us to believe this is about equality?

Keep lying!

LOL look at teapartyterrorist throwing a temper tantrum when she's not getting attention like a 2 year old :lmao: Explain to us teapartyterrorist, how is fox's flat out lie the truth in any way?

Last edited:
Explain to us Black Liar why Obama choses NOW to file the law suit, instead of the 1 1/2 years Kasich has been Gov and Obama could have filed this law suit?

He choses less than 100 days before an election to file? and ONLY in a State he needs to win reelection?

Keep lying!

Explain to us teapartyterrorist, how is fox's flat out lie the truth in any way?

Fox flat out lie the truth? :eusa_eh:

That doesn't even make sense! :eusa_eh:

I KNOW you are desperate to save face after losing so badly, but try to string together comprehensible sentences in your desperation.

Keep lying!

Explain to us teapartyterrorist, how is fox's flat out lie the truth in any way?
Is FOX the only outlet reporting this Black_Fable?

That's it!

And he's making it all about himself. ALL it's ever been about. He has to ensure he gets re-elected so he can finish the destruction on this Republic with his fellow progressives that call themselves Democrats.

Keep lying!

I KNOW you are desperate to save face after losing so badly, but try to string together comprehensible sentences in your desperation.

Come on now, it's OK to admit that your propaganda masters were lying. Of course unless you are nothing but a radical right wing hack that doesn't care that Fox is flat out lying,..

Keep lying!

Is FOX the only outlet reporting this Black_Fable?

His sentence didn't even make any sense to me. I couldn't make heads or tales of it.

Did you understand it? I didn't!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Come on now, it's OK to admit that your propaganda masters were lying. Of course unless you are nothing but a radical right wing hack that doesn't care that Fox is flat out lying,..

Is FOX the only ones reporting this? 2nd request...

They are lying because Media Matters says so? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

And we are supposed to believe Media Matters over 15 military organizations that have joined to defend the state of Ohio.

• National Guard Association of the United States,
  • Association of the United States Army,
  • Association of the United States Navy,
  • Marine Corps League,
  • Military Officers Association of America,
  • Reserve Officers Association,
  • National Association for Uniformed Services,
  • Non Commissioned Officers Association of the USA,
  • Army Reserve Association,
  • Fleet Reserve Association,
  • Special Forces Association,
  • U.S. Army Ranger Association Inc.,
  • AMVETS,
  • National Defense Committee,
  • Military Order of the World Wars.
You sure are doing your best to avoid asking my questions because you know it blows apart, your lie from Media Matters.

That's it!

And he's making it all about himself. ALL it's ever been about. He has to ensure he gets re-elected so he can finish the destruction on this Republic with his fellow progressives that call themselves Democrats.

Look at The Teabagee doing what he does best, down on his knees giving teapartyterrorist a nice suck job and ass rimming. What a good little bitch you are!

:whip::suck::suck:

Forum List

Back