FOX ignoring the death of a great statesman

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
So both CNN and MSNBC are paying tribute to this American hero and I turn on FOX and they are talking about illegal border crossings....WHAT A BUNCH OF DICKS!

Another fucking liar. Lead story you piece of fucking liberal shit.

Amid cancer treatment, McCain exercised significant political clout from afar

694940094001_5826439499001_5826440231001-vs.jpg

So both CNN and MSNBC are paying tribute to this American hero and I turn on FOX and they are talking about illegal border crossings....WHAT A BUNCH OF DICKS!
The whole morning its been the McCain channel.

You are a pathetic lying troll.

Liar....so I turned it back on later and McCarthy is on there and said a couple words about McCain....then he launches into a political commercial on how much the Repubs have done in the house...

Has your president....the proven felon...said a word about the man he refused to call a hero....trump is a P
OS...

That's a lie we've had Fox on and there was quite a bit of coverage on it

bullshit.....every time i went by fox they were talking about McCain....they even preempted the Greg Gutfeld show for him.....

Liar....so I turned it back on later and McCarthy is on there and said a couple words about McCain....then he launches into a political commercial on how much the Repubs have done in the house...

Has your president....the proven felon...said a word about the man he refused to call a hero....trump is a P
OS...
Proven that you lied, and you still lie. The perfect democrat.

donald trump will NEVER NEVER be the American Hero that John McCain is....NEVER!

trump is a proven felon....who WILL NOT be at McCain's funeral. McCain made a good call.

-----------------------------------------------warning and informing about an invasion of 'mexican' third worlders is more important then talking about dead Pwick named 'juan mcstain' JimH . The above being said , FOX is talking about dead Pwick 'juan mcstain' pretty much nonstop i am sorry to say JimH .

Um. It's been all McCain, almost all the time last night and this morning. So I don't know what you're talking about really.

Has trump saud a word about McCains death? Or is he still celebrating?

donald trump will NEVER NEVER be the American Hero that John McCain is....NEVER!

trump is a proven felon....who WILL NOT be at McCain's funeral. McCain made a good call.
trump blaster.jpg

/----/ McLame carried democRATs water.
View attachment 213031

You are a souless piece of Shit
...You and your president...the felon.
/----/ Me soulless? How about you democRATs who attacked Mccain?
Some on left target McCain's war record - POLITICO
https://www.politico.com/story/2008/.../some-on-left-target-mccains-war-record-0114...
Jun 30, 2008 - 06/30/2008 04:54 AM EDT. Share on ... Critics have accused McCain of war crimes forbombing targets in Hanoi in the 1960s. A widely ... Obama and the Democratic establishment haven't challenged McCain's record. Indeed ...

Democrats attack McCain's war record. McCain rejoices.
www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2008/06/this_means_war.html
Top McCain adviser Charlie Black was eviscerated last week for suggesting ... June 30 2008 7:16 PM. This Means War. Democrats attack McCain's war record.

Biden Opens New Phase With Attack on McCain - The New York Times
Biden Opens New Phase With Attack on McCain
Aug 28, 2008 - As Democrats often do, he paid tribute to Mr. McCain's military service ... had assigned him: humanize himself and Mr. Obama, attack Mr. McCain, ... Obama Wins Nomination; Biden and Bill Clinton Rally Party AUG. 28, 2008 ...

Forum List

Back