Fox Host Totally Triggered The Corporate Oligarchs - LOL

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"During a monologue on the influence of companies like Disney and Apple, Laura Ingraham on Friday made comments that might have resembled those of progressive icon Teddy Roosevelt, if the nation’s 26th president were alive today. Those companies have become sort of a bane to conservatives lately, in particular Disney, which has stated its opposition to Florida’s recently passed legislation that opponents have dubbed the “Don’t Say Gay” law. “These businesses should really learn this lesson now before it’s too late: Stay in your lane,” said Ingraham -- Ingraham continued: “The antitrust division at [the Department of] Justice needs to begin the process of considering which American companies need to be broken up once and for all."

About time someone finally said what needed to be said....If these companies want to use their so-called "free speech" to support things that an incoming Conservative government doesn't like -- that company should have their government protections and special privileges taken away -- that is what a true free market demands. So if a company like Coca-Cola wants to spout off about a bill that protects kids against child raping tranny-pedos like the Florida bill does; then the government needs to issue a warning for Coca-Cola to shut up or they should be broken up to the point that company is unrecognizable....That is the only way to truly increase wages and properly address economic anxiety.

"During a monologue on the influence of companies like Disney and Apple, Laura Ingraham on Friday made comments that might have resembled those of progressive icon Teddy Roosevelt, if the nation’s 26th president were alive today. Those companies have become sort of a bane to conservatives lately, in particular Disney, which has stated its opposition to Florida’s recently passed legislation that opponents have dubbed the “Don’t Say Gay” law. “These businesses should really learn this lesson now before it’s too late: Stay in your lane,” said Ingraham -- Ingraham continued: “The antitrust division at [the Department of] Justice needs to begin the process of considering which American companies need to be broken up once and for all."

About time someone finally said what needed to be said....If these companies want to use their so-called "free speech" to support things that an incoming Conservative government doesn't like -- that company should have their government protections and special privileges taken away -- that is what a true free market demands. So if a company like Coca-Cola wants to spout off about a bill that protects kids against child raping tranny-pedos like the Florida bill does; then the government needs to issue a warning for Coca-Cola to shut up or they should be broken up to the point that company is unrecognizable....That is the only way to truly increase wages and properly address economic anxiety.

Why would major corporations weigh in on such matters unrelated to their business?

It genuinely is time for a counter-activism movement, it would have to be lead, organized and funded by someone (or many) with deep pockets to the point they can advertise on T.V and theatres. Have professional reps. go on talk shows and say their peace. Businesses need to be politically neutral across all issues except those impacting national security.

"Company X supported a bill when pressured by the radicals, when you buy their products, you indirectly help fund and support these radicals. Stop buying their products".

Why would major corporations weigh in on such matters unrelated to their business?

It genuinely is time for a counter-activism movement, it would have to be lead, organized and funded by someone (or many) with deep pockets to the point they can advertise on T.V and theatres. Have professional reps. go on talk shows and say their peace. Businesses need to be politically neutral across all issues except those impacting national security.

"Company X supported a bill when pressured by the radicals, when you buy their products, you indirectly help fund and support these radicals. Stop buying their products".
Because corporations are people, remember?

Are you now saying that corporations have no right to speak on issues they feel matter to their consumers and employees??

I bet you think you are one of those types who claims to be fighting against "cancel culture" huh?

I swear you Conservatives keep revealing how totally full of shit yall are day after day....

What Laura is advocating for is FASCISM and you folks will be totally for it as long as you think the people you hate are being punished..that is how it works...

Disney is an American company that does business internationally

:rofl:

Corporate toady says WHAT?

Disney is one of the largest INTERNATIONAL conglomerates in the world with CHINA as their major focus. Funny how Disney isn't demanding pedophile grooming of 5 year olds in Chinese schools...

Why do you hate free markets?

Why do you feel governments should be able to break up corporations because that corporation hurt their feelings?
Fascist democrats are stooges of the mega-corps.

Disney and the Nazi favorite

1648906381497.png

Because corporations are people, remember?

Are you now saying that corporations have no right to speak on issues they feel matter to their consumers and employees??

I don't care what Laura said, my opinion and hers can be mutually exclusive. I don't believe in a forced restructuring of a business. I do believe though that corporate boards and shareholders must have a larger say and more power, not just big shareholders.

My position is that people should organize to keep corporations OUT of politics, by punishing them with lost sales if they do. Also, no business should receive a dime from taxpayers if they interfere in the democratic process. If Joes Burger Place wants to weigh in, go ahead, it's privately owned. Corparations are publicly owned, and too many CEOs are misrepresenting it's shareholders and risking sales.

Calling me a conservative isn't entirely accurate. I'm a libertarian to varying degrees on an issue by issue and policy by policy basis.

Last edited:
Corporations need to be stripped of their special tax breaks, government welfare, special laws and protections. That has been my stand for years. That is why I keep telling people that the Democrats and Republicans are owned by big business. Neither party gives a damn about the American people, all they care about is what their corporations tell them to think and do. The two party system is corrupt to the core, yet people will excuse them all day long and just blame the other party.

We Americans are dumb.

Corporations need to be stripped of their special tax breaks, government welfare, special laws and protections. That has been my stand for years. That is why I keep telling people that the Democrats and Republicans are owned by big business. Neither party gives a damn about the American people, all they care about is what their corporations tell them to think and do. The two party system is corrupt to the core, yet people will excuse them all day long and just blame the other party.

We Americans are dumb.

DeSantis, the leader of the free world, is doing just that with Disney.

{
The Walt Disney Company got a rude awaking after both Florida Governor Ron DeSantis (R) and the state legislature publicly floated the idea of repealing a state law that allows the company to govern itself on Disney grounds in response to their opposition and misleading statement about the new parental rights law.

DeSantis said during a press conference on Thursday he does not consider it to be retaliating against Disney, but rather, "What I would say as a matter of first principle is I don’t support special privileges in law just because a company is powerful and they’ve been able to wield a lot of power."}

Sure they do

and Florida has a right to cancel any special treatment Disney gets from the state government

It's why I had to grudgingly support AOC when she called out the sweetheart taxpayer welfare funding Amazon was going to receive to employ people in N.Y.

In the short term, sure people are employed and politicians re-elected (which is REALLY their motivation), in the long run, debt overwhelms communities and competition is stifled due to government intervention.

I don't care what Laura said, my opinion and hers can be mutually exclusive. I don't believe in a forced restructuring of a business. I do believe though that corporate boards and shareholders must have a larger say and more power, not just big shareholders.

My position is that people should organize to keep corporations OUT of politics, by punishing them with lost sales if they do. Also, no business should receive a dime from taxpayers if they interfere in the democratic process. If Joes Burger Place wants to weigh in, go ahead, it's privately owned. Corparations are publicly owned, and too many CEOs are misrepresenting it's shareholders and risking sales.

Calling me a conservative isn't entirely accurate. I'm a libertarian to varying degrees on an issue by issue and policy by policy basis.
Calling yourself a libertarian holds about as much credibility as calling yourself a Jedi......since both of them really don't exist in reality...just in fantasy

Sure they do

and Florida has a right to cancel any special treatment Disney gets from the state government
Just understand what you dic suckers want to stop special treatment over.....

i don't think corporations should get any special treatment....however, it is interesting that Conservatives will go against everything they claim to stand for once a corporation doesn't go along with their passion for persecuting minorities...

Funny how none of you all say this about the Pillow Guy

Forum List

Back