Fox coverage - president' s speech on civil rights

Howey

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2013
Why is there a huge yellow ALERT with red flashing through it scrolling across the screen????

Huh. Now that Obama's done speaking it's gone. No commentary on the speech. Back to Obamacare bashing.

You do have the choice to switch channels to MSLSD where you can get all the sugar in the world pumped up yer arse til' your heart's content.

If you want to see people lick Obamas nut sack, just turn it to MSNBC,

You do have the choice to switch channels to MSLSD where you can get all the sugar in the world pumped up yer arse til' your heart's content.

I actually turned to Fox to see if they were actually airing the speech.

The crawl?

Obviously one of those "LOOK, A SQUIRREL!" moves to keep their minions from actually hearing what the President had to say.

Wow Obama gave a speech today ?!

That's amazing !

I was interested in trying to find out just how many speeches Obama has given to date.
I was thinking of doing all this reseach and what site could I go to....

Then I realized all I needed to do was figure out how many days he's been in office
then throw out the weekends and the remaining number should be pretty close....

After all it seems he gives us a speech almost every friggin day.

I was kind of listening to his speech in the background. The theme of his speech IMO was that the purpose of government is to solve humanities problems. Interesting contrast to Reagan!

Wow Obama gave a speech today ?!

That's amazing !

I was interested in trying to find out just how many speeches Obama has given to date.
I was thinking of doing all this reseach and what site could I go to....

Then I realized all I needed to do was figure out how many days he's been in office
then throw out the weekends and the remaining number should be pretty close....

After all it seems he gives us a speech almost every friggin day.

This is the most over-exposed president, scratch that, politician, in history by far.
I have never been so absolutely sick of seeing a mug more than this asshole.

He makes Kim Kardashian even blush.

I was kind of listening to his speech in the background. The theme of his speech IMO was that the purpose of government is to solve humanities problems. Interesting contrast to Reagan!

Right now it's all about the November election. The Dims know they could have a problem with this election, so the idea is to get their base energized again, today it's civil rights, the other day it was equal pay for women, next will be some Wall st reforms.
This guy is as transparent as a jelly fish, but the Dims will eat it up hook line and sinker.

Right now it's all about the November election. The Dims know they could have a problem with this election, so the idea is to get their base energized again, today it's civil rights, the other day it was equal pay for women, next will be some Wall st reforms.
This guy is as transparent as a jelly fish, but the Dims will eat it up hook line and sinker.

Exactly. Divide and conquer. Rile up the feminist fascists and the neosegregationists.

Forum List

Back