Fox and Friends: Three Black Guys Attacked Chris Lane

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Fox & Friends, Daily Caller Falsely Report ?3 Black Teens? Arrested in Chris Lane Murder | Mediaite

Hey, remember long time ago the police ID'd GZ as a white person and everyone turned the "police" into "the media". Claiming that the media demonized GZ and white people in general by assuming he was white?

Here's the photo they ran:

jones1.jpg

Scarey stuff! Funny thing is that Micheal Jones pictured is not the Micheal Jones who was involved. Here is the correct Pic

suspects.jpg

OMG! I'm afraidest!

Fox and Friends asked this:
On Wednesday morning, Fox and Friends aired a segment in which they ostentatiously wondered why Revs. Sharpton and Jackson “haven’t come forward and said anything,” and even though they displayed a photo of the three suspects, which clearly showed that one of them is a white male, they quoted an Allen West tweet that said “Three black teens shoot white jogger.”

Problem is that the 3 black teens who obviously shot a white jogger because they hate cardio...no sorry, shot him because he was a cracker. The problem is that the MIDDLE GUY IS WHITE!!!

Have you heard any repub whining about the unfairness of saying its 3 blacks? *crickets*

Hear the outrage? *Crickets*

No?

The three teens allegedly shot and killed Chris Lane “for the fun of it,” as infuriating a motive as there is, but so far, there is no indication that race played a role in the selection of the victim, and unlike the Trayvon Martin killing, the alleged perpetrators in this crime were almost immediately arrested and charged. Like other crimes that have been posited as “double standards,” there is no factual basis for comparison, and no one has explained what, exactly, they would expect Rev. Al to say.

Because there is nothing they want him to say

I just love it when a leftie runs to the USMB and posts a bunch of stuff they have no clue about. Then feigns faux outrage over the inconsistencies of conservatives, when again, they have no clue. The ignorance and stupidity of the left really knows no bounds.

You see, the murder happened on FRIDAY, August 16th. The three maggots were arrested and placed in jail over the weekend. Since the murder took place in Duncan, Oklahoma, charges could not be filed until MONDAY, August 19th. Since all three suspects were juvenile AND they had not been charged, none of their pictures could be released to the media.

The top picture are pictures that began to run on Australian TV literally on Friday night AND during the weekend. The pictures were taken from Facebook and other sources and shopped to the AP as actual pictures of the three teens. Once the three were brought before a judge on Monday, THEN and only then could the mug shots be released. Those are the bottom set of pictures which were taken at the Duncan City police department.

Naturally, on Monday morning, BEFORE the actual mug shots were released, news organizations throughout the nation began using the first set of pictures provided by the AP, who got them from Australian TV.

As for the middle suspect, he is 1/2 African-American and White. Now I am assuming that since he committed murder, this suspect will be 'white', like George Zimmerman was supposed to be white (Zimmerman was 1/2 Hispanic and 1/2 White). Of course, Obama is also 1/2 white and 1/2 black, but since you like him, he is black. I mean you can't disagree with Obama as that is being racist. But a murder? Why then he is white, of course.

Really, you just can't make this type and level of ignorance up.

the media did in fact say zimmerman was white

The media said what the police wrote. Are you accusing the police of race baiting too? :lol:

the middle guy is not white

another driveby dupe thread

Oh ok, regular mensa member here

no they didn't....they claimed he was white, then back peddled with white hispanic

please stop lying

and prove both the guys parent are caucasian. you can't and you won't because he isn't white.

the media did in fact say zimmerman was white

The media said what the police wrote. Are you accusing the police of race baiting too? :lol:

the middle guy is not white

another driveby dupe thread

no they didn't....

Oh ok

they claimed he was white,

Um, wait...They didn't but they did? but you just...

then back peddled with white hispanic

please stop lying

Albert friggen Einstein this one

and prove both the guys parent are caucasian. you can't and you won't because he isn't white.

Flail away little buddy, flail away

Last edited:
I just love it when a leftie runs to the USMB and posts a bunch of stuff they have no clue about. Then feigns faux outrage over the inconsistencies of conservatives, when again, they have no clue. The ignorance and stupidity of the left really knows no bounds.

You see, the murder happened on FRIDAY, August 16th. The three maggots were arrested and placed in jail over the weekend. Since the murder took place in Duncan, Oklahoma, charges could not be filed until MONDAY, August 19th. Since all three suspects were juvenile AND they had not been charged, none of their pictures could be released to the media.

The top picture are pictures that began to run on Australian TV literally on Friday night AND during the weekend. The pictures were taken from Facebook and other sources and shopped to the AP as actual pictures of the three teens. Once the three were brought before a judge on Monday, THEN and only then could the mug shots be released. Those are the bottom set of pictures which were taken at the Duncan City police department.

Naturally, on Monday morning, BEFORE the actual mug shots were released, news organizations throughout the nation began using the first set of pictures provided by the AP, who got them from Australian TV.

As for the middle suspect, he is 1/2 African-American and White. Now I am assuming that since he committed murder, this suspect will be 'white', like George Zimmerman was supposed to be white (Zimmerman was 1/2 Hispanic and 1/2 White). Of course, Obama is also 1/2 white and 1/2 black, but since you like him, he is black. I mean you can't disagree with Obama as that is being racist. But a murder? Why then he is white, of course.

Thanks for all that irrelevant information. So your point about this thread is what now?

He's not really white?
A Duncan, Oklahoma police source confirms, to Mediaite, that 17 year-old suspect Michael Jones is, indeed, a white male.

:eek:

Fox & Friends, Daily Caller Falsely Report ?3 Black Teens? Arrested in Chris Lane Murder | Mediaite

Hey, remember long time ago the police ID'd GZ as a white person and everyone turned the "police" into "the media". Claiming that the media demonized GZ and white people in general by assuming he was white?

jones1.jpg

Scarey stuff! Funny thing is that Micheal Jones pictured is not the Micheal Jones who was involved. Here is the correct Pic

suspects.jpg

OMG! I'm afraidest!

On Wednesday morning, Fox and Friends aired a segment in which they ostentatiously wondered why Revs. Sharpton and Jackson “haven’t come forward and said anything,” and even though they displayed a photo of the three suspects, which clearly showed that one of them is a white male, they quoted an Allen West tweet that said “Three black teens shoot white jogger.”

Problem is that the 3 black teens who obviously shot a white jogger because they hate cardio...no sorry, shot him because he was a cracker. The problem is that the MIDDLE GUY IS WHITE!!!

Have you heard any repub whining about the unfairness of saying its 3 blacks? *crickets*

No?

Damn Fox and friends suck. They really do.

The suspect on the left is black, the one in the middle is white and the one on the right has a white mom and black father.

Speak for yourself.

no they didn't....

Oh ok

Um, wait...They didn't but they did? but you just...

then back peddled with white hispanic

please stop lying

Albert friggen Einstein this one

Flail away little buddy, flail away

you're a retard...i said the media didn't write what the police told them

i do i even bother with such low life and unintelligent trolls like you? oh wait...i'm home sick and bored

jones1.jpg

suspects.jpg

OMG! I'm afraidest!

No?

Two niggas and a wigga to be precise.

jones1.jpg

suspects.jpg

OMG! I'm afraidest!

No?

If that middle guy is white, I give you permission to blow him.

Forum List

Back