Fox and friends talking less and less about trump!

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
I watch every morning because it’s the only place that reports the news fairly, they used have have dan bongino on almost 3-4 times a week. And other hosts that take on the corrupt main stream media. Now they open with homelessness on Texas!? Spend numerous segments on it? Who cares!? I want Kelly Ann Conway! I want the White House on fighting back!

I know fox higher ups don’t want trump to win. And it’s showing!
I spent time the past two days listening to the crazy democrats on cnn and msnbc ,,, at least it’s entertaining.

I watch every morning because it’s the only place that reports the news fairly, they used have have dan bongino on almost 3-4 times a week. And other hosts that take on the corrupt main stream media. Now they open with homelessness on Texas!? Spend numerous segments on it? Who cares!? I want Kelly Ann Conway! I want the White House on fighting back!

I know fox higher ups don’t want trump to win. And it’s showing!
I spent time the past two days listening to the crazy democrats on cnn and msnbc ,,, at least it’s entertaining.

If I spent two days listening to the crazy Democrats on CNN and MSNBC, I'd be ready for a straightjacket and a padded room.

• Banned
Epstein death is breaking news, Solomon has new reports on John Kerry influencing getting the Ukraine Prosecutor Fired,, nothing !

James OKeefe Has breaking news coming out today,,, nothing on Fox..

Epstein death is breaking news, Solomon has new reports on John Kerry influencing getting the Ukraine Prosecutor Fired,, nothing !

Lol, you said "James O'Keefe" and "News" in the same sentence and completely un-ironically.
tenor (1).gif

Lol, you said "James O'Keefe" and "News" in the same sentence and completely un-ironically.
View attachment 288136

At least we don't get our news from late night comedians. No wonder you people are so ignorant.

Rats jumping ship. Without FOX and Twitter Trump is a turtle without a shell.

• Banned
  • Banned
Rats jumping ship. Without FOX and Twitter Trump is a turtle without a shell.
Na we have other options, it will actually shine more of a light on one America, internet will go crazy with searches for conservative views and facebooks shares.
Might be a good thing, just to bad, hope fox and friends realizes no one will watch if they turn to fake news

View attachment 288136

At least we don't get our news from late night comedians. No wonder you people are so ignorant.
Why would you think we get our news from comedians?

We aren't the ones following this fool:

1c5cwg.jpg

View attachment 288136
Says a democrat lol hahahahhaha

Is that really all you've got?

Your capitulation is noted.

View attachment 288136

Why would you think we get our news from comedians?

We aren't the ones following this fool:

View attachment 288140
Ok democrats who shuts down free speech lol hahah

View attachment 288136
Says a democrat lol hahahahhaha

Is that really all you've got?

Your capitulation is noted.
Aren’t you a democrat

Forum List

Back