Four Year Old Intentionally Fires Gun At Police

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Now this is scary. First of all how on earth did this child get his hands on a weapon to begin with and second of all this child should be taken away from this family because he isn't being taught or disciplined properly and could have literally killed or at least injured somebody including himself.

Also, even though I use the word intentionally it only stretches so far because he's just a little kid and doesn't know any different than what kind of garbage he has been taught in his home. Especially against the police.

Someone needs to explain to those kids why their dad was being arrested and why no one is allowed to do just anything that they want to do.

God bless you and the kids always!!!

Holly

P.S. Obviously kids are learning how to fire a loaded weapon even earlier in life these days. Soon sperm will know how if the sperms are not aborted by the mothers first.

Someone needs to explain to those kids why their dad was being arrested and why no one is allowed to do just anything that they want to do.

Yeah, well I do believe that that child was taught exactly the opposite.

If only there was a law against allowing children to have guns....like an age limit or something.

One obviously the gun didn't belong to the child and two,.. when have criminals ever abided by any laws?

Lol I meant that I forgot I followed you and you weren't a liberal. XD My bad lol
Hmm, well all I know is that dan'l Boone didn't kill that b'ar on that tree when he was 3, and where I live it is a serious crime to allow children to access guns. I think it is a serious enough crime to make the offender a prohibited possessor.

Also, even though I use the word intentionally it only stretches so far because he's just a little kid and doesn't know any different than what kind of garbage he has been taught in his home. Especially against the police.
How do you know whether or not the father ever let the kid fire a weapon?

well the little darlings already saw that their dad brandished a gun in order to get his fry order right and that seemed to work for them.

Now this is scary. First of all how on earth did this child get his hands on a weapon to begin with and second of all this child should be taken away from this family because he isn't being taught or disciplined properly and could have literally killed or at least injured somebody including himself.

How cute, he will have a story to tell his kids someday.

Forum List

Back