Four Presidents had 1 civil lawsuit each entering office. Trump has 75. Could go to a hundred.

John Dean: Can Trump survive the lawsuits against him?

Four presidents have been forced to deal with civil lawsuits which they carried into the Oval Office: Theodore Roosevelt, Harry Truman, John Kennedy and Bill Clinton.

Clinton vs. Jones went all the way to the U.S. Supreme Court, which unanimously (9-0) held in May 1997 that a sitting president has no immunity from civil litigation involving actions undertaken before entering office.

Finally, Trump has a solid reputation as a liar. For example, The Washington Post ran a story during the campaign about how in a 2007 lawsuit deposition he was caught in some 30 lies. Also during the campaign, Newsweek reported on his lie after lie after lie. Trump clearly outpaced his opponents during the campaign with his untruthfulness. But lying as president-elect or president is playing in a very different league.

---------------------------------------------
Trump didn't pay at venues where he held his rallies. He even stiffed these little girls and they have filed a lawsuit against him.

I suspect there will be a lot of lawsuits filed before his inauguration during the month of January.
Can you imagine how many times we will get to see him in court? Do you think he will pay off all of them like he did with the 25 million Trump U? Guess we'll see.

You know why you dont have any civil suits against you Rderp ? Brcause you are a poor broke ass bastard that no one cares about.

Now think real hard why Trump woild have so many civil suits?

Could it be just maybe, he is rich, famous and hurt itsy bitsy peoples feelings?

That is so far out ridiculous that even you can't possibly be to tarded to believe it.

Come on...seriously. Did Trump stiff paying some little girls for performing at his rally? Can he get any lower?
"Freedom Kids" Sue Donald Trump

Course he did. I thought everyone knew that. His base thinks it's funny.

hilarious

will you share with the class - is your issue reading comprehension, or are YOU just lying

because, according to your link, Trump did not stiff the girls
Then who did?

Colbert did a hilarious lampoon on this very thing:

Four presidents have been forced to deal with civil lawsuits which they carried into the Oval Office: Theodore Roosevelt, Harry Truman, John Kennedy and Bill Clinton.

Clinton vs. Jones went all the way to the U.S. Supreme Court, which unanimously (9-0) held in May 1997 that a sitting president has no immunity from civil litigation involving actions undertaken before entering office.

Finally, Trump has a solid reputation as a liar. For example, The Washington Post ran a story during the campaign about how in a 2007 lawsuit deposition he was caught in some 30 lies. Also during the campaign, Newsweek reported on his lie after lie after lie. Trump clearly outpaced his opponents during the campaign with his untruthfulness. But lying as president-elect or president is playing in a very different league.

Trump didn't pay at venues where he held his rallies. He even stiffed these little girls and they have filed a lawsuit against him.

I suspect there will be a lot of lawsuits filed before his inauguration during the month of January.
Can you imagine how many times we will get to see him in court? Do you think he will pay off all of them like he did with the 25 million Trump U? Guess we'll see.

I love the choreography :D

Come on... they are kids and he made promises.

Doesn't matter. Anyone that shamelessly promotes that scumbag and jingoistic/nationalistic rhetoric does not deserve to get paid. Don't forget those kids had an adult manager, so it is just another Trump cultist that got screwed over in the end.

What he owes those kids is chump change to him. That's fucking pathetic of him. I hate the piece of shit more and more every day... and more and more with every Trumpbot post I read on here. There are just a few people in this world that I truly hate, and I can count on one hand the people I would wish ill things to happen to... but I would put Trump in the Kim Jong Un, Assad, and Putin category.

I truly hate every politician, but Dumbass Donald has a special way of getting under your skin.

Yea because you are a pussy

And Trump likes to grab pu$$ies which he laughingly admits to.

Normal people call it sexual assault.

You know why you dont have any civil suits against you Rderp ? Brcause you are a poor broke ass bastard that no one cares about.

Could it be just maybe, he is rich, famous and hurt itsy bitsy peoples feelings?

Let me see. Romney was rich. Bush was rich. Clinton is rich. How many civil suits did they have out against them?

They have a television show? They arogant ? and Clinton was rich? I thought he was poor when he left the W.H.?

Having a television show matters? Romney is rich, Bush is rich, and Hillary Clinton is rich. Where are all the civil suits?

With our legal system it is infinitely harder to sue a politician than it is a private individual.

Doesn't matter. Anyone that shamelessly promotes that scumbag and jingoistic/nationalistic rhetoric does not deserve to get paid. Don't forget those kids had an adult manager, so it is just another Trump cultist that got screwed over in the end.

What he owes those kids is chump change to him. That's fucking pathetic of him. I hate the piece of shit more and more every day... and more and more with every Trumpbot post I read on here. There are just a few people in this world that I truly hate, and I can count on one hand the people I would wish ill things to happen to... but I would put Trump in the Kim Jong Un, Assad, and Putin category.

I truly hate every politician, but Dumbass Donald has a special way of getting under your skin.

60b50c0aeaf5b8e56dd183a8b28e5027.jpg

Anyone can file a lawsuit and with the unending butt hurt from the left, no, it's probably not going to stop

And yet Slick proved that isn't a standard to you. Not being Democrat is your standard

I'm amused at R-Derp's knee jerk posting of anti Trump strings...like he can somehow prevent the "unthinkable" from happening and make Hillary President. Sorry, little buddy but that isn't happening.

As for why Trump has lawsuits brought against him? Willie Sutton the famous bank robber was asked why he robbed banks...to which he replied "That's where the money is." Rich people and big corporations get sued a lot. Poor people and little Mom & Pop shops don't. Why? For the same reason Willie gave...it's where the money is!

I'm amused at R-Derp's knee jerk posting of anti Trump strings...like he can somehow prevent the "unthinkable" from happening and make Hillary President. Sorry, little buddy but that isn't happening.

As for why Trump has lawsuits brought against him? Willie Sutton the famous bank robber was asked why he robbed banks...to which he replied "That's where the money is." Rich people and big corporations get sued a lot. Poor people and little Mom & Pop shops don't. Why? For the same reason Willie gave...it's where the money is!

It's interesting how the Democrats are continually able to stay in the first four of the five phases of grief and denial. They have anger honed to a t ...

How to Soothe a Sore Vagina

aid4860012-900px-Soothe-a-Sore-Vagina-Step-1-Version-3.jpg

And yet Slick proved that isn't a standard to you. Not being Democrat is your standard
I don't know what you are talking about.

Frivolous lawsuits have a name.

Dismissed.

Trump's aren't dismissed.

But it was a good try.

Next!

I don't know what you are talking about.

Seriously? You're calling Trump a sexual predator, yet you loved Slick who was a sexual predator and you loved his ho who attacked publicly women he sexually assaulted.

Being a sexual predator is not a standard to you, you don't care. You just support the Democrat and lie like a bitch for them to do it.

You know that because, duh, it was obvious that's what it meant

Let me see. Romney was rich. Bush was rich. Clinton is rich. How many civil suits did they have out against them?

You dumb fucks keep going back to the dry well.
Companies get sued all the time,now imagine if you have over 200 of them.

You dumb fucks keep going back to the dry well.
Companies get sued all the time,now imagine if you have over 200 of them.

Trump no longer has any Public Corporations. So yeah, the lawsuits against his Companies will likely have his name on them.

Good point

dimocraps are scum

Never forget that.

And never forgive that

Frivolous lawsuits have a name.

Dismissed.

Trump's aren't dismissed.

But it was a good try.

Next!

Actually, most of them have been. Next?

Forum List

Back