Four More Oath Keepers Going Bye-Bye

Overthrowing the government? With what weapons?

They didn’t need no stinkin‘ weapons. They were going to overthrow the government of the most powerful nation in the world with zip ties and pepper spray. I mean, there are reports from lefties that they had some huge stash of guns somewhere away from the Capital that I suppose they were going to bring in AFTER the take over.

You have to be some kind of stupid and naive to believe the crap these lefties believe, thus why our country is headed for a downfall. These people will believe anything the MSM or their leadership tells them(or doesn’t).

They didn’t need no stinkin‘ weapons. They were going to overthrow the government of the most powerful nation in the world with zip ties and pepper spray. I mean, there are reports from lefties that they had some huge stash of guns somewhere away from the Capital that I suppose they were going to bring in AFTER the take over.

You have to be some kind of stupid and naive to believe the crap these lefties believe, thus why our country is headed for a downfall. These people will believe anything the MSM or their leadership tells them(or doesn’t).
Did the traitorous Trumpsters delay the peaceful transfer of power?

This is in addition to the leader being sent to the slammer last week.

Another win for the good guys.

1577258_1c286.gif
The Deep State cannot possibly lock up enough trump voters to maintain power

They weren’t organized nor were they trying to take control of the country. You guys need help.
October 12 2022
A member of the Oath Keepers who took an AR-15-to a Virginia hotel on the eve of the Jan. 6 riot described entering a room filled with a large stash of weapons in a seditious conspiracy trial Wednesday.

The Oath Keepers member, Terry Cummings, testified that "a lot of firearms cases" were in the hotel room when he dropped off his weapon at a Comfort Inn in Arlington, Virginia, on Jan. 5, 2021.

“I had not seen that many weapons in one location since I was in the military,” Cummings said.

Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes is on trial accused of seditious conspiracy alongside four other Oath Keepers associates: Kelly Meggs, Kenneth Harrelson, Jessica Watkins and Thomas Caldwell. Other members alleged to be part of the conspiracy will go on trial in November.

Rhodes had urged President Donald Trump to invoke the Insurrection Act and called upon members of the Oath Keepers to help stop the peaceful transfer of power.

After Jan. 6, Rhodes said he regretted not having brought weapons into Washington on the day of the riot, federal prosecutors said. Another Oath Keeper previously told the court that Rhodes tried unsuccessfully to reach Trump on the night of Jan. 6.

The Oath Keepers member, Terry Cummings, testified that "a lot of firearms cases" were in the hotel room when he dropped off his weapon at a Comfort Inn in Arlington, Virginia, on Jan. 5, 2021.
He “dropped off his weapon?”

How were the Oath Keepers going to overthrow the government if they left their weapons in the hotel room?

He “dropped off his weapon?”

How were the Oath Keepers going to overthrow the government if they left their weapons in the hotel room?
Prosecutors pointed to messages allegedly sent in a Signal chat where an unidentified individual referred to as "Person Three" was planning to stay in the hotel on the day of Jan. 6, "because of its close location and easy access to downtown."

"He is committed to being the quick reaction force an[d] bringing the tools if something goes to hell," one of Harrelson's co-defendants in the case, Thomas Caldwell, wrote to the group.

Prosecutors pointed to messages allegedly sent in a Signal chat where an unidentified individual referred to as "Person Three" was planning to stay in the hotel on the day of Jan. 6, "because of its close location and easy access to downtown."

"He is committed to being the quick reaction force an[d] bringing the tools if something goes to hell," one of Harrelson's co-defendants in the case, Thomas Caldwell, allegedly wrote to the group.

Oath Keeper Kelly Meggs, who is also charged in the storming of the Capitol, replied "who gives a damn who went in there," before adding, "What matters is where we are now and decisions that have to be mad[e]. We are now the enemy of the State." An individual who prosecutors identified as "Person Eleven" then replied blasting Rhodes, writing, "As I figured. This organization is a huge f***** joke. You [Name of Person One] are the dumba** I heard you were."

"He is committed to being the quick reaction force an[d] bringing the tools if something goes to hell," one of Harrelson's co-defendants in the case, Thomas Caldwell, wrote to the group.

"He is committed to being the quick reaction force an[d] bringing the tools if something goes to hell," one of Harrelson's co-defendants in the case, Thomas Caldwell, allegedly wrote to the group.

Oath Keeper Kelly Meggs, who is also charged in the storming of the Capitol, replied "who gives a damn who went in there," before adding, "What matters is where we are now and decisions that have to be mad[e]. We are now the enemy of the State." An individual who prosecutors identified as "Person Eleven" then replied blasting Rhodes, writing, "As I figured. This organization is a huge f***** joke. You [Name of Person One] are the dumba** I heard you were."
If you want to overthrow a powerful police state you dont do it with sticks and stones

Obviously the weapons were defensive

Trump saw it coming.

Trump screwed himself. He said that the courts were going to decide the election and that the election was going to be rigged.

Every state in the union bed over backwards to make sure that there are election with stand up to the scrutiny of the courts. That’s why it was the most honest, and secure election in history.

Every state in the union bent over backwards to make sure that they did it right. Trump screwed himself.

They weren’t organized nor were they trying to take control of the country. You guys need help.

Nothing in the definition of insurrection requires a mob to be organized. Neither is taking control of the government. It's overthrowing government, which is why they stormed the Capitol. They wanted to "stop the steal," i.e., prevent the duly elected president from becoming president; and the loser of the election, to be certified the winner.

If you want yo overthrow a powerful police state you dont do it with sticks and stones
A coup d'état, often abbreviated to coup, is the overthrow of a lawful government through illegal means. If force or violence are not involved, such an event is sometimes called a soft or bloodless coup. In another variation, a ruler who came to power through legal means may try to stay in power through illegal means, thus preventing the next legal ruler from taking power. These events are called self coups.
Obviously the weapons were defensive
Sure they were, "defense" from who?

Forum List

Back