Four More Oath Keepers Going Bye-Bye

Fucking moron,
Of course, as we all can readily see, it is upon the earnest poster Li'lBPat that Faun is bestowing that honorific.
Personally, I ain't quite ready to so boost the Li'l guy.

However, I do give credit to poster Faun for having the patience and urge to mentor the Li'l guy in an attempt to make him a better more serious-minded contributor here.

Faun has qualities that I can no longer exhibit. In fact, long ago my avatar came to the conclusion that the Li'l guy ain't a serious enough contributor here to fuss with. So I seldom do. Except....... when he leaves a hangin' curve on the corner of the plate.

But other than those times...am generally too busy.
No disrespect intended.

Fucking moron, the people of each state respectively choose which slate of electors to send to Congress. This was backed by the SCOTUS...

When Americans cast ballots for presidential candidates, their votes actually go toward selecting members of the Electoral College, whom each State appoints based on the popular returns.
it says

Each State shall appoint, in such Manner as the Legislature thereof may direct,

it doesn't say a thing about how it's done. That's up to the state legislature.

Of course, as we all can readily see, it is upon the earnest poster Li'lBPat that Faun is bestowing that honorific.

However, I do give credit to poster Faun for having the patience and urge to mentor the Li'l guy in an attempt to make him a better more serious-minded contributor here.

Faun has qualities that I can no longer exhibit. In fact, long ago my avatar came to the conclusion that the Li'l guy ain't a serious enough contributor here to fuss with. So I seldom do. Except....... when he leaves a hangin' curve on the corner of the plate.

No disrespect intended.

For the record, I wasn't the one to call him a fucking moron. HE called himself a fucking moron and I've been in agreement with him ever since. It's the only thing he's ever gotten right...

After showing him a photo of a fort in Cuba, he said one has to be a fucking moron to believe that photo is in Cuba...

You have to be a fucking moron to believe the photo is showing the Cuban coast.
Then he said it is in Cuba, something he said a fucking moron would believe...

Well, what do you know, that picture is actually in Cuba.

Who can argue with him on that?? :dunno:

it says

Each State shall appoint, in such Manner as the Legislature thereof may direct,

it doesn't say a thing about how it's done. That's up to the state legislature.

LOL

You're such a fucking moron. :cuckoo:

The Supreme Court is the official interpreter of the Constitution. You're just a fucking moron. And they ruled...

CHIAFALO ET AL. v. WASHINGTON

When Americans cast ballots for presidential candidates, their votes actually go toward selecting members of the Electoral College, whom each State appoints based on the popular returns.

Calling to hang Mike Pence is an attempt to overthrow the government.
That was a piss-ant worthy offense

It pales beside the biden CDC official calling for the death of all white people

No disrespect intended.
Apparently you believe you are funny.

LOL

You're such a fucking moron. :cuckoo:

The Supreme Court is the official interpreter of the Constitution. You're just a fucking moron. And they ruled...

The state legislatures can change that any time they want, you pompous moron.

For the record, I wasn't the one to call him a fucking moron. HE called himself a fucking moron and I've been in agreement with him ever since

OK, duly noted,
Point well made.
So entered in the record.

Your interpretation of the events is obviously deranged.

Please point out the language in the Constitution that says it's not allowed.

Each State shall appoint, in such Manner as the Legislature thereof may direct, a Number of Electors, equal to the whole Number of Senators and Representatives to which the State may be entitled in the Congress: but no Senator or Representative, or Person holding an Office of Trust or Profit under the United States, shall be appointed an Elector.

Where does that say it's not allowed?
And NO state allows electors who are NOT approved in some official manner to be sent to Congress. The "alternate slates" were NOT approved.

Last edited:
The Constitution allows that, you fucking moron. Did you read what I posted?

Oh look, two responses to the same post. You get the same answer...

I already showed you the SCOTUS ruled states' popular vote chooses the slate to send to Congress. No state can overrule that.

Forum List

Back