Four More Oath Keepers Going Bye-Bye

You're lying again, FruitLoops. Many disagree with me who I don't call crazy. The ones I call crazy are the ones who make assertions they can't prove are real.

You know, like you have been doing for the last 27 months now.
You mean like those protestors were trying to overthrow the government. You are an absolute Traitor

Did they?
Did the state legislature's approve the alternative slates of electors submitted?
Which ones?
Show us?

Life works that way. Similar to poker, similar to euchre, similar to blackjack.
It's an adult thing. A responsible thing.

Show, poster Li'lBP.
Or go.
Life works what way? Whatever happened, the claim that its the equivalent of an insurrection is horseshit.

Whatever brings you joy in your life.. seems like an odd thing to be so joyous over, but, to each their own. I’m always glad when criminals are punished.. but punished justly. That hasn’t been the case with the J6 people IMO.
I like to see bad people fail.

Good to see those who assaulted the cops being put away.

I like to see bad people fail.

Good to see those who assaulted the cops being put away.
Can you link to your posts on ANTIFA arsonists, assaulters, etc being initially put in jail? (Then oddly let out the next day via leftist prosecutors)

And when you can’t provide them.. why don’t they exist?

Can you link to your posts on ANTIFA arsonists, assaulters, etc being initially put in jail? (Then oddly let out the next day via leftist prosecutors)

And when you can’t provide them.. why don’t they exist?
Link to my posts for what exactly? When I supported the officers doing the arresting, enforcing the law?

And when I do provide them...are you going to apologize?

She hasn't worked for the CDC for 12 years fuckstain.
She doesnt work there now but is a typical Obama appointee

Why are you trying to derail the conversation by hurling cheap personal insults?

That shows weakness on your part

Link to my posts for what exactly? When I supported the officers doing the arresting, enforcing the law?

And when I do provide them...are you going to apologize?
I’m asking if you can supply links to threads you started which giddily celebrate the arrest of ANTIFA terrorists.. with popping bottles and glory. That’s all.

And if you can’t, why have you singled out less intensity violence on one particular day?

I mean, we know the answer, but.. who knows, maybe you have a reasonable explanation. We shall see

Did they?
Did the state legislature's approve the alternative slates of electors submitted?
Which ones?
Show us?

Life works that way. Similar to poker, similar to euchre, similar to blackjack.
It's an adult thing. A responsible thing.

Show, poster Li'lBP.
Or go.
Not relevant to the discussion, turd.

You're a true sucker.
Sure Q-NUT.

Former Trump adviser Steve Bannon has been arrested and charged with fraud over a fundraising campaign to build a wall on the US-Mexico border.
Mr Bannon and three others defrauded hundreds of thousands of donors in connection with the "We Build the Wall" campaign, which raised $25m (£19m), the US Department of Justice (DoJ) said.
Mr Bannon received more than $1m, at least some of which he used to cover personal expenses.

I’m asking if you can supply links to threads you started which giddily celebrate the arrest of ANTIFA terrorists.. with popping bottles and glory. That’s all.
I don't think I can show you that. But then again, their arrest for vandalism and the arrests of the insurrectionists are two different things.
And if you can’t, why have you singled out less intensity violence on one particular day?
It was an insurrection. It failed. That made me happy. It makes me especially happy that the supposed "patriots" are getting their ass handed to them.
I mean, we know the answer, but.. who knows, maybe you have a reasonable explanation. We shall see
You don't know shit, boy.

It was an insurrection. It failed. That made me happy.
J6 was a pillow fight compared to ANTIFA arson and deadly battery. If an unarmed guy tries to barge through presidential security to punch the president, I wouldn’t call that an assassination attempt. That’s the exaggeration you’re doing just for a scare tactic label. Hey.. if you truly thought our government was threatened that day, that’s actually funny and sad at the same time. It wasn’t in any threat, so I guess I’m not in some smitten happiness like you are.
It makes me especially happy that the supposed "patriots" are getting their ass handed to them.
Who is calling them “patriots”? Some fringe group on social media?. oh, yeah, that’s worthwhile to discuss lol.
You don't know shit, boy.
I know that you don’t celebrate the arrest of people who perform severe violence in The name of left wing causes but you do celebrate and exaggerate the arrest of people who perform minimal violence in the name of right wing causes.

You’re not anti-violence and pro Justice, you’re just the latest exploitative political sleazebag.. who are you fooling?

J6 was a pillow fight compared to ANTIFA arson and deadly battery. If an unarmed guy tries to barge through presidential security to punch the president, I wouldn’t call that an assassination attempt. That’s the exaggeration you’re doing just for a scare tactic label. Hey.. if you truly thought our government was threatened that day, that’s actually funny and sad at the same time. It wasn’t in any threat, so I guess I’m not in some smitten happiness like you are.

Who is calling them “patriots”? Some fringe group on social media?. oh, yeah, that’s worthwhile to discuss lol.

I know that you don’t celebrate the arrest of people who perform severe violence in The name of left wing causes but you do celebrate and exaggerate the arrest of people who perform minimal violence in the name of right wing causes.

You’re not anti-violence and pro Justice, you’re just the latest exploitative political sleazebag.. who are you fooling?
I do like to see bad people fail.

But as you may have noticed...this is a political message board (by and large). The politics of the failed insurrection is such that your side lost--badly. It continues to lose. So I'm quite happy about that

Sorry you're having such a rotten run of luck. I'm sure it has nothing to do with your choice of cult leader....

LOL....Good stuff....No really....Like watching child bullies on the playground taunt the fat kid....real nice behavior....Now, y'all want a really funny meltdown? Que up the squad at yesterday's vote to remove the anti Semite Omar from Foreign affairs, now that's good stuff....

Forum List

Back