Four "Lovely" Women attack Applebee's waitress. Just take a guess.

Of course I do. I'm just not gonna make it easy for that goober.
What you wont do is have an honest discussion about what the root cause of this incident was because, youre a dishonest person.

4 assholes beat up and robbed a waitress. What's to discuss?
When you see something you dont like, you shame that person. If someone is a racist, you shame him with insults and belittle him. If someone is a woman hater, you shame him. Why do you and the rest of us do these things? We do it because we are making it clear that certain behaviors WILL NOT be accepted by society. Shame is an effective tool. It destroyed the KKK forever.

Why do you refuse to shame violent cultures?
Bulldog isn't refusing to shame them. He is shaming the racists on this thread, instead. There's a difference.
So there are racists in this thread? Gosh. Who woulda thunk?

Meanwhile..isn't the waitress black?
Beats me. I couldn't make head nor tail of what was going on in that video except that the table got flipped over.

When you see something you dont like, you shame that person. If someone is a racist, you shame him with insults and belittle him. If someone is a woman hater, you shame him. Why do you and the rest of us do these things? We do it because we are making it clear that certain behaviors WILL NOT be accepted by society. Shame is an effective tool. It destroyed the KKK forever.

Bulldog isn't refusing to shame them. He is shaming the racists on this thread, instead. There's a difference.
Why not shame both? Why does he always shame one, but never the other?

Because you're the one posting goofy shit here.
That was not an effective response to my question. Your constant deflections indicate that you know im right. You are a dishonest person with no integrity.

I'm not really impressed with what you think are indications.

Don't go thinking it never happened. Growing up, I saw white guys gang up on some poor black guy more than once. I regret that at the time I wasn't man enough to try to stop it.
I dont believe your story. Ive never seen that happen ever in my life and youd be hard pressed to find more than a few videos of it happening. What do we have, the Rodney King video and that black guy who got jumped during a riot recently in a parking garage? Black on white mob attack videos, however, are plentiful. You could spend hours watching them on youtube.
You're a real riot, you are. What do you think hate crime legislation was established to prevent? Blacks, gays, foreigners.....white boys trawling in packs to prey on people not like them.
Do you have any modern examples? I bet very few, if any at all.

Google is your friend. Lots and lots of examples Pick one or many.
View attachment 204992
Not one mob attack in there, just as i said. Thanks for playing.

You haven't had time to read them all. Not my fault if you are lazy as well as dumb.

i-got-called-a-racist-gif.gif

Investigators added that someone yelled “police are coming” and then the women casually walked out of the restaurant with their purses – and cash they allegedly took from the waitress’ apron.

"She said she had $200 to $300 in there from tips and tabs she collected in cash," Spangenberg said.

1531485202252.jpg

Just look at those fat fucking.........

BTW, this is actually happening across the country. Just to let you know. These fucking apes have figured out a new way to steal.

The four perpetrators certainly performed for a large enough audience. Seems these days everyone is on edge over some issue they identify as overshadowing the daily progress of their lives. A notable difference perhaps, is in the way each of us deal with our buttons getting pushed in public. Self control at all times and remembrance of personal responsibility and consequence could be a good start.

Improper behavior is always improper. We have an idiot here that brags about spitting on people.

This kind of violent overreaction occurs in all walks of life and all states of our union--more often than should be. What we really need are more backyard BBQ invites, little league games and neighborhood Easter egg hunts in mixed skin tone communities--insignificant as that might seem--to remind all Americans that there's nothing to fear in the differences between us--so long as we come armed only with some Amish potato salad and a big appetite.
You must be joking. Those women didn't seem fat enough for you?

Investigators added that someone yelled “police are coming” and then the women casually walked out of the restaurant with their purses – and cash they allegedly took from the waitress’ apron.

"She said she had $200 to $300 in there from tips and tabs she collected in cash," Spangenberg said.

1531485202252.jpg

BTW, this is actually happening across the country. Just to let you know. These fucking apes have figured out a new way to steal.

The four perpetrators certainly performed for a large enough audience. Seems these days everyone is on edge over some issue they identify as overshadowing the daily progress of their lives. A notable difference perhaps, is in the way each of us deal with our buttons getting pushed in public. Self control at all times and remembrance of personal responsibility and consequence could be a good start.

Improper behavior is always improper. We have an idiot here that brags about spitting on people.

This kind of violent overreaction occurs in all walks of life and all states of our union--more often than should be. What we really need are more backyard BBQ invites, little league games and neighborhood Easter egg hunts in mixed skin tone communities--insignificant as that might seem--to remind all Americans that there's nothing to fear in the differences between us--so long as we come armed only with some Amish potato salad and a big appetite.
You must be joking. Those women didn't seem fat enough for you?

When not stabbing waitresses and skipping out on bills, they spend their time rooting out truffles.

I dont believe your story. Ive never seen that happen ever in my life and youd be hard pressed to find more than a few videos of it happening. What do we have, the Rodney King video and that black guy who got jumped during a riot recently in a parking garage? Black on white mob attack videos, however, are plentiful. You could spend hours watching them on youtube.
You're a real riot, you are. What do you think hate crime legislation was established to prevent? Blacks, gays, foreigners.....white boys trawling in packs to prey on people not like them.

View attachment 204992
Not one mob attack in there, just as i said. Thanks for playing.

You haven't had time to read them all. Not my fault if you are lazy as well as dumb.
You couldnt find even one example. You lose

BINGO! Walking out on a meal and robbing someone who actually WORKS for a living.

Have they been arrested? Shouldnt be hard to track. Just follow the hoofprints left in the sidewalk.

BINGO! Walking out on a meal and robbing someone who actually WORKS for a living.

Have they been arrested? Shouldnt be hard to track. Just follow the hoofprints left in the sidewalk.
Fat black women? Yeah, that's not all that common.

:)

1531485202252.jpg

They all ugly as shit

So? Crazies do crazy things every day. These will be caught, and rightfully face the consequences. What was your point?
You do know, don't you?

Of course I do. I'm just not gonna make it easy for that goober.
What you wont do is have an honest discussion about what the root cause of this incident was because, youre a dishonest person.

Your solution is name calling, and a stern talking to...? How... Quaint...

I have never considered myself a Racist…..

But video’s like this make it rough.

The thing is good decent people realize you

can’t judge all by the actions of some….

But there are ma umerous videos on the net of Blacks

attacking Whites like this.. I don’t think there is

a single one where you see a gang of Whites

beating a Black person….

There is no doubt in my mind that there are way

more prejudice Black people than Whites….

I pack a lot and I don’t care what color you are….

An attack like this should be met with deadly force……

Don't go thinking it never happened. Growing up, I saw white guys gang up on some poor black guy more than once. I regret that at the time I wasn't man enough to try to stop it.
blacks commit more hate crimes per capita than whites at over twice the rate:
Offenders

beating a Black person….

blacks commit more hate crimes per capita than whites at over twice the rate:
Offenders
Look up the Trans Sahara slave Trade and find out who the real slave owners were too.

But there are numerous videos on the net of Blacks

beating a Black person….

Settle down, Deno. Deadly force? LOL

So if you’re being attacked and stabbed

by four big fat ugly people you don’t think it would

be OK to defend yourself with deadly force?

You are a fool….

beating a Black person….

Show us a video of such...

beating a Black person….

You're a man?

I thought you were a woman...

Anyway, it's a 100 to one the other way and you know it...

beating a Black person….

Yep lots of videos now days. They have only been available for a few years. Just because you don't see a video doesn't mean it didn't happen.

You are so very full of shit....

1531485202252.jpg

So? Crazies do crazy things every day. These will be caught, and rightfully face the consequences. What was your point?

This wasnt a crazy person, it was 4 people who belong to a violent subculture. There isnt anything we can do to stop crazy people from being born, but cultures can be fixed, unless people like you refuse to address the issue of this violent culture.

So it was 4 crazy people. It happens.

Youre saying that the reason you see so many violent black mobs is because black people are more prone to insanity? Thats some racist shit right there. They are human beings for fuck sake, they just grew up in a bad culture.

Black people believe they have a right to commit crimes and there is the difference. I've watched this grow for 20 years. They believe they are justified. They have it drilled in their heads. Slavery, jim crow, KKK, lynchings, dogs and hoses, they are owed and b'God crime is their way to collect.

beating a Black person….

View attachment 204992

Google you are full of Shit......

1531485202252.jpg

This wasnt a crazy person, it was 4 people who belong to a violent subculture. There isnt anything we can do to stop crazy people from being born, but cultures can be fixed, unless people like you refuse to address the issue of this violent culture.

So it was 4 crazy people. It happens.

Youre saying that the reason you see so many violent black mobs is because black people are more prone to insanity? Thats some racist shit right there. They are human beings for fuck sake, they just grew up in a bad culture.

Black people believe they have a right to commit crimes and there is the difference. I've watched this grow for 20 years. They believe they are justified. They have it drilled in their heads. Slavery, jim crow, KKK, lynchings, dogs and hoses, they are owed and b'God crime is their way to collect.

Poor uneducated blacks

Forum List

Back