Four "Lovely" Women attack Applebee's waitress. Just take a guess.

Investigators added that someone yelled “police are coming” and then the women casually walked out of the restaurant with their purses – and cash they allegedly took from the waitress’ apron.

"She said she had $200 to $300 in there from tips and tabs she collected in cash," Spangenberg said.

1531485202252.jpg

Just look at those fat fucking.........

BTW, this is actually happening across the country. Just to let you know. These fucking apes have figured out a new way to steal.

So? Crazies do crazy things every day. These will be caught, and rightfully face the consequences. What was your point?

You do know, don't you?

Of course I do. I'm just not gonna make it easy for that goober.

What you wont do is have an honest discussion about what the root cause of this incident was because, youre a dishonest person.

I have never considered myself a Racist…..

But video’s like this make it rough.

The thing is good decent people realize you

can’t judge all by the actions of some….

But there are numerous videos on the net of Blacks

attacking Whites like this.. I don’t think there is

a single one where you see a gang of Whites

beating a Black person….

There is no doubt in my mind that there are way

more prejudice Black people than Whites….

I pack a lot and I don’t care what color you are….

An attack like this should be met with deadly force……

Don't go thinking it never happened. Growing up, I saw white guys gang up on some poor black guy more than once. I regret that at the time I wasn't man enough to try to stop it.

So? Crazies do crazy things every day. These will be caught, and rightfully face the consequences. What was your point?
This wasnt a crazy person, it was 4 people who belong to a violent subculture. There isnt anything we can do to stop crazy people from being born, but cultures can be fixed, unless people like you refuse to address the issue of this violent culture.

So it was 4 crazy people. It happens.
Youre saying that the reason you see so many violent black mobs is because black people are more prone to insanity? Thats some racist shit right there. They are human beings for fuck sake, they just grew up in a bad culture.

You're mixing up what you read with what the voices in your head are saying again.
Did the voices in YOUR head tell you they were crazy, or do you actually have evidence to support your childish position?

Sorry buddy. No voices in my head except my conscience, and I know what that is.

But there are ma umerous videos on the net of Blacks

beating a Black person….

Don't go thinking it never happened. Growing up, I saw white guys gang up on some poor black guy more than once. I regret that at the time I wasn't man enough to try to stop it.
I dont believe your story. Ive never seen that happen ever in my life and youd be hard pressed to find more than a few videos of it happening. What do we have, the Rodney King video and that black guy who got jumped during a riot recently in a parking garage? Black on white mob attack videos, however, are plentiful. You could spend hours watching them on youtube.

This wasnt a crazy person, it was 4 people who belong to a violent subculture. There isnt anything we can do to stop crazy people from being born, but cultures can be fixed, unless people like you refuse to address the issue of this violent culture.

So it was 4 crazy people. It happens.
Youre saying that the reason you see so many violent black mobs is because black people are more prone to insanity? Thats some racist shit right there. They are human beings for fuck sake, they just grew up in a bad culture.

You're mixing up what you read with what the voices in your head are saying again.
Did the voices in YOUR head tell you they were crazy, or do you actually have evidence to support your childish position?

Sorry buddy. No voices in my head except my conscience, and I know what that is.
If you had a consience, you would seek to solve black violence, rather than sweeping it under the rug.

Investigators added that someone yelled “police are coming” and then the women casually walked out of the restaurant with their purses – and cash they allegedly took from the waitress’ apron.

"She said she had $200 to $300 in there from tips and tabs she collected in cash," Spangenberg said.

1531485202252.jpg

BTW, this is actually happening across the country. Just to let you know. These fucking apes have figured out a new way to steal.

You do know, don't you?

What you wont do is have an honest discussion about what the root cause of this incident was because, youre a dishonest person.

4 assholes beat up and robbed a waitress. What's to discuss?

beating a Black person….

I dont believe your story. Ive never seen that happen ever in my life and youd be hard pressed to find more than a few videos of it happening. What do we have, the Rodney King video and that black guy who got jumped during a riot recently in a parking garage? Black on white mob attack videos, however, are plentiful. You could spend hours watching them on youtube.

Yep lots of videos now days. They have only been available for a few years. Just because you don't see a video doesn't mean it didn't happen.

beating a Black person….

You're a real riot, you are. What do you think hate crime legislation was established to prevent? Blacks, gays, foreigners.....white boys trawling in packs to prey on people not like them.

Investigators added that someone yelled “police are coming” and then the women casually walked out of urses – and cash they allegedly took from the waitress’ apron.

1531485202252.jpg

You do know, don't you?

When you see something you dont like, you shame that person. If someone is a racist, you shame him with insults and belittle him. If someone is a woman hater, you shame him. Why do you and the rest of us do these things? We do it because we are making it clear that certain behaviors WILL NOT be accepted by society. Shame is an effective tool. It destroyed the KKK forever.

Why do you refuse to shame violent cultures?

You do know, don't you?

When you see something you dont like, you shame that person. If someone is a racist, you shame him with insults and belittle him. If someone is a woman hater, you shame him. Why do you and the rest of us do these things? We do it because we are making it clear that certain behaviors WILL NOT be accepted by society. Shame is an effective tool. It destroyed the KKK forever.

Bulldog isn't refusing to shame them. He is shaming the racists on this thread, instead. There's a difference.

beating a Black person….

You're a real riot, you are. What do you think hate crime legislation was established to prevent? Blacks, gays, foreigners.....white boys trawling in packs to prey on people not like them.
Do you have any modern examples? I bet very few, if any at all.

You do know, don't you?

Bulldog isn't refusing to shame them. He is shaming the racists on this thread, instead. There's a difference.
Why not shame both? Why does he always shame one, but never the other?

Because you're the one posting goofy shit here.

beating a Black person….

Google is your friend. Lots and lots of examples Pick one or many.
upload_2018-7-15_12-53-23.png

Because you're the one posting goofy shit here.
That was not an effective response to my question. Your constant deflections indicate that you know im right. You are a dishonest person with no integrity.

beating a Black person….

Google is your friend. Lots and lots of examples Pick one or many.
View attachment 204992
Not one mob attack in there, just as i said. Thanks for playing.

You do know, don't you?

So there are racists in this thread? Gosh. Who woulda thunk?

Meanwhile..isn't the waitress black?

Forum List

Back