Four Horsemen of Revelation show up in Detroit

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
1702614252283.png

Detroit Michigan - The famous 4 Horseman, prophesied in Revelation to show up in the last days, arrived first in Detroit Michigan.

"Damn, looks like someone beat us here", said the horseman of death. "Those that are still alive are must barely hanging on by a thread."

The Horseman of War said, "I can't remember any war in human history that has destroyed a city like this, not even Hiroshima."

Let's go back home, "Said the Horseman of Conquest, "Nothing to conquer here other than maybe Mad Max from Thunderdome if he is around. Besides, I'm scared. Any power that can devastate a city like this we are no match for."

"I concur", said the Horseman of Famine, "Let's go back home cuz I'm as hungry as hell!" as they all galloped back home laughing hysterically.

View attachment 873371

Detroit Michigan - The famous 4 Horseman, prophesied in Revelation to show up in the last days, arrived first in Detroit Michigan.

"Damn, looks like someone beat us here", said the horseman of death. "Those that are still alive are must barely hanging on by a thread."

The Horseman of War said, "I can't remember any war in human history that has destroyed a city like this, not even Hiroshima."

Let's go back home, "Said the Horseman of Conquest, "Nothing to conquer here other than maybe Mad Max from Thunderdome if he is around. Besides, I'm scared. Any power that can devastate a city like this we are no match for."

"I concur", said the Horseman of Famine, "Let's go back home cuz I'm as hungry as hell!" as they all galloped back home laughing hysterically.
Bump because it's good! :auiqs.jpg:

its-good.gif

View attachment 873371

tenor.gif

Was that The Four Horsemen of the Puckerlips, or the Four Horsemen of Acapulco?

View attachment 873371

Detroit's lefty city g'ment actually has a program for low income folks to purchase homes(BIG ones too!) just for paying the back taxes!

There are blocks upon blocks of vacant lots where there were once homes. They can't even sell them.

Forum List

Back