Four college students hacked to death

EvilCat Breath

Diamond Member
Sep 23, 2016
The police found the bodies of four college students stabbed to death. The police are calling it a targeted attack, indicating they have a suspect in mind.

This looks like a racial attack in the ongoing war against whites.

The police found the bodies of four college students stabbed to death. The police are calling it a targeted attack, indicating they have a suspect in mind.

No guns involved

The police believe it was not a random attack but a targeted attack. This would indicate that since the police have a motive, they have a suspect in mind.

I must wait until I learn the political persuasion of the victims before I can commit to an emotional response.

White on black crime is racism
Black on white crime is just a little bit fun

The 'war against whites'? What imaginary Stormfront nonsense is this?

Looking more and more like an inside job. Are there any black folks in Idaho? Looks like Tipsyhag is trying to make this a racial issue. She is just as bad as Horseshitting.

The police believe it was not a random attack but a targeted attack. This would indicate that since the police have a motive, they have a suspect in mind.
I don't know that they have a suspect in mind, but they do have two cute blond victims.

If it wasn't a serial killer, it was most likely a dude rebuffed by one of the two cute blond girls - either an ex, or a random whacko incel.

Forum List

Back