Four Broward Deputies Waited Outside Of Stoneman Douglas During The Shooting

Seems to be a trend here. At Columbine the police waited outside even as some of the kids that were shot bled out,
20 years ago the murder of fashion designer Gianni Versace on the steps of his Miami Beach home. Eight days later the murderer shot himself inside a houseboat at 3 in the afternoon, The police waited outside the houseboat till 11PM before rushng into the boat, Yet they want us to trust them to protect us?.

Yet, he could get one off the street without even a waiting period. How asinine.
The left seems to be saying if there is a shooting in progress and there is a chance they are using a semi-automatic, then wait until the stop shooting before going in, no matter how many lives will be lost. How sadly ridiculous you sound.

No, the left is saying that the SOB should not have had access to an AR-15 at all.

...and THAT is the problem.

Was that meant for Vandal? Because I agree with you wholeheartedly.
Yet, he could get one off the street without even a waiting period. How asinine.
The left seems to be saying if there is a shooting in progress and there is a chance they are using a semi-automatic, then wait until the stop shooting before going in, no matter how many lives will be lost. How sadly ridiculous you sound.

No, the left is saying that the SOB should not have had access to an AR-15 at all.
Waiting for what...? The same inept government beuracracy that was explicitly warned of his intentions, yet did nothing...; to approve him? Are you being serious?
I think so. Its a "dog pile" in here...

It is, but it seems no one wants to talk about that. Black market gun dealing is alive and well.

...and THAT is the problem.

Last edited:
It's interesting that Democrats politically control Broward County, Florida on the local level. It could be a reason local law enforcement failed to react with humanity, perhaps they're hands are tied law enforcement wise.

There's no doubt Democrats generally hate law enforcement and love to screw them over rather than take responsibility for their policy/political failures.

Elected Officials .. Broward county

Last edited:
allow me to add to post # 216
f. it's one thing to fire at defenseless kids in a group
it takes practice and training to hit a single target with a rifle or pistol
---this punk kid would not have been able to be accurate at all trying to hit a cop who is shooting back at him
--by his actions, he might have given up if someone was shooting at him--he was not like some of these other mass shooters that kill themselves/etc

Being shot at is terrifying especially when you don't know where the shooter or shooters are...I've seen grown men over 6.5 300 lbs of muscle run away like 12 year old girls from gunfire...
I can't go to the coward word without knowing more...I know what I would have done...right or wrong I would have charged into the building but the whole time I'd be praying that I don't set off some booby trap blowing myself and the entire building up or running into multiple shooters and being outgunned...
Crime scene assessment is important for not only the police but for the potential victims as well...
But I wouldn't have cared I would have charged to building....all those kids being shot...just horrific...
if they is hearing the gunfire, they should know the proximity of the shooter
1. those are CHILDREN getting blown to away
2. the shooter is at a disadvantage and the cops have the adavantage
..a.the cops should know the proximity of the shooter--the shooter doesn't know where the cops are
..b. the shooter is concentrating on killing--not defense
..c. the shooter was an 18 year old punk kid with no training
..d.in an enclosed area--a rifle can be harder to wield
using shock action they should've took him down ''easily''
..e. the shooter can't hear the cops if he is firing
Yeah I don't really disagree with you...like I said I would have run to the sound of the guns but I wasn't there and I'm guessing you weren't either...
That being said these kids were let down over and over again...why we are not seeing FBI and sheriff personnel being fired is outrageous if you ask me...
I think if you have kids-you are caught in a hard place--you hate to see kids being blown down--but you have your family to think about
...regarding cops being fired, don't they have to get confirmation/evidence for all of that?

OK, I see the mentality that I am up against, here. The keyboard commandos feel like everything would have been fine if the deputies would only react like the Marines did at Iwo Jima (only without the flamethrowers, artillery, tanks, and grenades. ). Of course, this is not going to happen. So the message that the Left sends, which is to get these weapons out of the hands of non military people, gets lost in the roar. Meanwhile, Japan has maybe 15 gun murders per year, and we have that many in one town in one day.

OK, I see the mentality that I am up against, here. The keyboard commandos feel like everything would have been fine if the deputies would only react like the Marines did at Iwo Jima (only without the flamethrowers, artillery, tanks, and grenades. ). Of course, this is not going to happen. So the message that the Left sends, which is to get these weapons out of the hands of non military people, gets lost in the roar. Meanwhile, Japan has maybe 15 gun murders per year, and we have that many in one town in one day.

Coffee spill in aisle 4.

Well, you know, when you wanna put a gator down and harvest the meat, best to shoot it between the eyeball and ear.

At least they don't shoot back.

Insulting people's intelligence is a sure way to win people over to your side!

Said No One Ever.

I think if you have kids-you are caught in a hard place--you hate to see kids being blown down--but you have your family to think about
...regarding cops being fired, don't they have to get confirmation/evidence for all of that?
I feel that when you put a badge on you agree to put the safety of the public before you and your family and I'm sure 99.9% of law enforcers feel the same way...the people that need to lose their job are the decision makers at the FBI and the Broward county sheriffs office...they screwed up...the people saw something and said something but still kids died...why?

Being shot at is terrifying especially when you don't know where the shooter or shooters are...I've seen grown men over 6.5 300 lbs of muscle run away like 12 year old girls from gunfire...
I can't go to the coward word without knowing more...I know what I would have done...right or wrong I would have charged into the building but the whole time I'd be praying that I don't set off some booby trap blowing myself and the entire building up or running into multiple shooters and being outgunned...
Crime scene assessment is important for not only the police but for the potential victims as well...
But I wouldn't have cared I would have charged to building....all those kids being shot...just horrific...

Yeah we get it by now...ban guns. Yawn

Our military do not send solders into combat with a pistol against a combat rifle. The AR-15 IS a combat weapon. No one should expect that deputies should charge them with peashooters. The problem remains the same as it always has been. People having access to combat weapons.
this punk kid was not a battle hardened , suicidal Japanese soldier--he was a punk jackass
look at him now...

And, I get it, too. Solve gun violence with more guns. Of course, if that were true, the USA would already be the safest country in the world. But, never mind. The Right wants to be able to own and use combat weapons, and then marginalize the police, who fail to act because they are outgunned.

brilliant.

Our military do not send solders into combat with a pistol against a combat rifle. The AR-15 IS a combat weapon. No one should expect that deputies should charge them with peashooters. The problem remains the same as it always has been. People having access to combat weapons.
this punk kid was not a battle hardened , suicidal Japanese soldier--he was a punk jackass
look at him now...

But, before he was arrested, for all anyone knew, he was the same level of psychopath and just as dangerous as the shooter in Vegas.

And, I get it, too. Solve gun violence with more guns. Of course, if that were true, the USA would already be the safest country in the world. But, never mind. The Right wants to be able to own and use combat weapons, and then marginalize the police, who fail to act because they are outgunned.

brilliant.

You're a one trick parrot

I feel that when you put a badge on you agree to put the safety of the public before you and your family and I'm sure 99.9% of law enforcers feel the same way...the people that need to lose their job are the decision makers at the FBI and the Broward county sheriffs office...they screwed up...the people saw something and said something but still kids died...why?
yep. we tell people we will hold them accountable for their actions and this would include their inactions around their responsibilities.

Forum List

Back