Forms of Originalism

th

Want to know what would be original?

A short synopsis of the video and some actual OP content.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

• Banned
th

Want to know what would be original?

A short synopsis of the video and some actual OP content.

*****CHUCKLE*****

I apologize for not linking to a video short or a video in a Tweet or other social media post. It is difficult for some people to actually grow back their attention spans after spending so many years following video shorts and late into the night angry, and hateful Tweets. I'll be back with some content that is cut down in size, for your mind to be able to grasp.

sincerely, Dante Reawakened.

I apologize for not linking to a video short or a video in a Tweet or other social media post. It is difficult for some people to actually grow back their attention spans after spending so many years following video shorts and late into the night angry, and hateful Tweets. I'll be back with some content that is cut down in size, for your mind to be able to grasp.

sincerely, Dante Reawakened.
th

When I have to listen to over five minutes of people congratulating themselves over their supposed accomplishments I consider them not having anything to contribute to a intellectual discussion and obviously with your response the intent of the current thread is nothing more than the OP trolling instead of explaining his extensive post of nerdish snobbery.

*****CHUCKLE******

If there are more than three people here who would appreciate the arguments I would be surprised . Amazed , on reflection .
If there are more than two who might care a flying fig , that removes me immediately .

• Banned
If there are more than three people here who would appreciate the arguments I would be surprised . Amazed , on reflection .
If there are more than two who might care a flying fig , that removes me immediately .
My personal interests have always been to understand where people were coming from at the time.

My personal interests have always been to understand where people were coming from at the time.
A very reasonable point .
Unfortunately I see the US falling down the toilet this year and in the short term constitutional details will be almost irrelevant.
If the reserve currency"goes" the chances of internal street war are near certain because of resulting domino effects .
What price Originalism in those scenarios?

A very reasonable point .
Unfortunately I see the US falling down the toilet this year and in the short term constitutional details will be almost irrelevant.
If the reserve currency"goes" the chances of internal street war are near certain because of resulting domino effects .
What price Originalism in those scenarios?
A dystopian view susceptible to visions of Armageddon? If so, you're not alone. Myself, I've lived long enough to have heard the warnings multiple times, yet here we are. As far as 'Originalism' here, Rakove lays out differentiating types of the ideological and political views of originalism. And more.

back...

as promised

(My personal interests have always been to understand where people were coming from at the time.)

Forum List

Back