Former Witch Speaks Out About Halloween

Atheism is a lack of faith, dingbat.
Atheism is NO RELIGION. I am an atheist and have been since I was 4 years old and started reading. The story of ADAM AND EVE is what made me an atheist. Talking animals means fables and evil "god" attacking young man and woman for eating a knowledge fruit was enough to make me not believe anything in the bible nor want any religion.

O that there were such an heart in them, that they would fear me, and keep all my commandments always, that it might be well with them, and with their children for ever!

You have a deep misunderstanding of the Church. True Churches of God will disfellowship a person willfullyLIVING IN SIN.

The CHURCH Is for the Body of REPENTANT BELIEVERS.

Her forum made the right decision, if it is a CHRISTIAN forum.

This is not a Christian forum, so she has no worries here with her nonsense.
Verses 6, 7. - Jesus saith to him, I am the Way, and the Truth, and the Life: no one cometh unto the Father, but by me.
He did not say no one cometh unto the father, but by the church (the body of believers, repentant or otherwise in those bodies).
Here's another good few lines that come to mind, regarding organized churches, religion and religious leadership.
Preacher man talking on the TV,
Putting down the rock and roll,
Wants me to send a donation,
Cause he's worried about my Soul.
Now, Jesus walked on the water,
And I that it is true,
But some times I think
that preacher man would like
To do a little walking too

1635214575608.png

I'll keep Jesus. You keep the rest. Try not to judge, lest ye be judged. I assure you, whenever he has a problem with me, he'll let me know. Always has in the past.
Thanks.

Atheism is NO RELIGION. I am an atheist and have been since I was 4 years old and started reading. The story of ADAM AND EVE is what made me an atheist. Talking animals means fables and evil "god" attacking young man and woman for eating a knowledge fruit was enough to make me not believe anything in the bible nor want any religion.
This thread is for CHRISTIANS. It has NOTHING to do with God deniers.

Hey big mouth,

none of them even mention that,
so how about a quote to backup your bs for once?

Read the prophets, Jeremiah, Isaiah, Hosea, Ezekiel.. even in Genesis and Exodus. The prophets are constantly scolding Israel and warning her of the consequences of the "adultery".. of following after the gods of surrounding cultures.

Read the prophets, Jeremiah, Isaiah, Hosea, Ezekiel.. even in Genesis and Exodus. The prophets are constantly scolding Israel and warning her of the consequences of the "adultery".. of following after the gods of surrounding cultures.

Hey big mouth,

the whore of babylon,
you claimed they all mentioned you
but now can't find even a single quote?

All it takes is to see the liars with the mistress complex.

Last edited:
3e0f0da1d7c2e6032dc7b99beb41ff0a.jpg

There is no evidence of no God/gods. Atheism is based on faith of no God/gods and the afterlife, so certainly is a religion. It leads to death of your perfect spiritual self. Of course, people like you have been deceived into thinking it isn't a religion. Atheists want for it to be no God/gods, so they won't be punished in the afterlife. They have made up lies to think otherwise such as atheist is NO RELIGION. I'll never know what happens to atheists and sinners, but in God's infinite wisdom He shows them what happens to the Christians.

Okay, so let me just go ahead and note what I'm laughing about here. Obviously, what Jesus went through as a sacrifice for our sins isn't a laughing matter. And praise His name for doing what He did so I can receive my salvation . However, what IS funny is that the Christians in this thread are saying how dark Halloween is, but yet Easter has the same kind of darkness in it. In fact I've lost count of how many dark things are in the Bible. Tagging JohnDB because with all of the points he made I'm not sure if he ever made this one.

Okay, so let me just go ahead and note what I'm laughing about here. Obviously, what Jesus went through as a sacrifice for our sins isn't a laughing matter. And praise His name for doing what He did so I can receive my salvation . However, what IS funny is that the Christians in this thread are saying how dark Halloween is, but yet Easter has the same kind of darkness in it. In fact I've lost count of how many dark things are in the Bible. Tagging JohnDB because with all of the points he made I'm not sure if he ever made this one.

However, so it doesn't look like I'm laughing at Jesus,.. I decided to change my reaction from funny to a like even though I still find the response to hypocrisy hilarious LMAO!!!

Prove it.

Ever hear of the Salem witch trials? Witchcraft itself is very real, but things like Harry Potter and Halloweentown (Disney movie series) is not. What's worse is I bet a lot of Christians who are against trying to erase history (even negative history) are being even more hypocritical when they want to try and pretend that what happened in Salem never happened and want to block it out in their minds because apparently to them it's the same thing as participating in the occult itself. :rolleyes:

Ever hear of the Salem witch trials? Witchcraft itself is very real, but things like Harry Potter and Halloweentown (Disney movie series) is not. What's worse is I bet a lot of Christians who are against trying to erase history (even negative history) are being even more hypocritical when they want to try and pretend that what happened in Salem never happened and want to block it out in their minds because apparently to them it's the same thing as participating in the occult itself. :rolleyes:

Uhhh...just because some nutters from way back when thought there were witches certainly doesn't make it true.
They used to believe in a lot of nutty shit back then.
Until I see some weirdly dressed chick cast a spell or turn someone into a frog i'm calling BS.

Uhhh...just because some nutters from way back when thought there were witches certainly doesn't make it true.
They used to believe in a lot of nutty shit back then.
Until I see some weirdly dressed chick cast a spell or turn someone into a frog i'm calling BS.

I must admit here that you have a point, but I don't think that's what real witches do. They're more like Satanists and devil worshippers.

I'm sure there are a lot of those types out there but they still cant cast spells or summon demons.

It’s an actual thing. There are plenty of ex-witches and ex-satanists out there, you can hear what they have to say. I know that some people simply don’t believe this, but the spiritual realm is a real thing, think of it as a different dimension. If I have time I’ll find and post a video later.

Forum List

Back