Former Witch Speaks Out About Halloween

Never understood sadness related to death. Fuck this ball of dirt
Jesus calls death the last ENEMY He will DEFEAT. Sorry life is a burden to you. I know some people think this way. I'm just glad I dont.

Yeah, but there's a difference between being a real witch and watching Harry Potter.
True. But Harry Potter is based purely on fantasy.
That's why I fell in love with the story....because of the wonder and fantasy involved in the first book and Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry.
Then I followed the story thru to the end.....but the movies became so dark that by the end it wasn't a story for children anymore.
I was just hoping that things would turn out alright and everyone could get back to normal.

To me it's obvious that Christians shouldn't be into Halloween. Why would any Christian want to participate in a holiday that celebrates darkness, and that occultists openly admit is their holiday? So I don't see what's so controversial about what she's saying. :dunno:
Because it is a child friendly day that celebrates the FALL.........it allows children to dress as their heroes, walk around and meet their neighbors. Idiots trying to make this a christian thing, are manipulators seeking attention for themselves.

True. But Harry Potter is based purely on fantasy.
That's why I fell in love with the story....because of the wonder and fantasy involved in the first book and Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry.
Then I followed the story thru to the end.....but the movies became so dark that by the end it wasn't a story for children anymore.
I was just hoping that things would turn out alright and everyone could get back to normal.

I get it.. I don't like slasher movies.

Because it is a child friendly day that celebrates the FALL.........it allows children to dress as their heroes, walk around and meet their neighbors. Idiots trying to make this a christian thing, are manipulators seeking attention for themselves.

No one said it was a Christian thing, we are saying just the opposite. But I'm pretty sure you've said you're an atheist, right? So I wouldn't expect you to believe or understand spiritual stuff. For that reason, there's no point in even talking about it with an atheist.

Banned from Christian website? That is Hilarious. :auiqs.jpg:Nothing like the forgiving nature, eh?
You have a deep misunderstanding of the Church. True Churches of God will disfellowship a person willfullyLIVING IN SIN.

The CHURCH Is for the Body of REPENTANT BELIEVERS.

Her forum made the right decision, if it is a CHRISTIAN forum.

This is not a Christian forum, so she has no worries here with her nonsense.

It's not a "Christian thing." It is a satanic high holy day. But then, Satan 8S the God of this world" so why should a Christian be surprised that the world loves this "holy day"

I've decided to put you on ignore. You claim to be a Christian but LOVE dabbling in the occult and witchcraft.
Some would say I'm a bad Christian because I can swear with the best of them.
Course Jesus said in a manner of speaking that being saved doesn't mean having to attend church and singing silly songs written by people with no talent.
Something to do with the belief that works alone would save your soul.

Some would say I'm a bad Christian because I can swear with the best of them.
Course Jesus said in a manner of speaking that being saved doesn't mean having to attend church and singing silly songs written by people with no talent.
Something to do with the belief that works alone would save your soul.

It's alright, he doesn't bother me. He's just delusional is all.

You have a deep misunderstanding of the Church. True Churches of God will disfellowship a person willfullyLIVING IN SIN.

The CHURCH Is for the Body of REPENTANT BELIEVERS.

Her forum made the right decision, if it is a CHRISTIAN forum.

This is not a Christian forum, so she has no worries here with her nonsense.
A lack of grace is what most leftists use to attack Christianity.
As well as using the teachings by Catholics and Jews to attack us.

Something to do with the belief that works alone would save your soul
Not sure what this means, but the brother of Jesus said, "Faith without works is dead"

And in another place, "do you believe? GOOD. But the DEMONS also BELIEVE, and TREMBLE."

A SON or DAUGHTER of God OBEYS. The DEMONS BELIEVE. But that won't save them

No he's not, what he's saying about not participating in the celebration of darkness is absolutely biblical. And demonstrably so, if I had the time and desire to post the tons of scriptures for you. :)

You're sweet and I actually like you,.. so I'm going to refrain from saying anything to you because I can't yell at you lol

It's not a "Christian thing." It is a satanic high holy day. But then, Satan 8S the God of this world" so why should a Christian be surprised that the world loves this "holy day"
Halloween isn't a holy day to me.
It's a fun day that leads to a real holy day soon to follow.
Most of the fond memories I have with Halloween rests with my childhood.
I love pumpkins and Jack-o-lanterns.
I can take or leave the candy.
I like purple and orange lights and scary decorations.
I like old monster movies.
The new ones mostly suck....too violent.

Did you watch the video...this woman was also claiming that the "pagan" and satan worshippers were big fans of sacrificing and doing evil on not just Halloween, but Christmas and EAster as well. Satanists are just another sect of christians. Halloween is not evil, nor is Christmas or Easter-----just the silly nitwits trying to make themselves feel like they have power by either doing bad things on these days or by other nitwits lying about people doing bad things on these days.

I like Halloween. I typically start buying small toys in July and then load up on candy right before Halloween as we get hundreds of trick or treaters where we are at currently. I spend a lot and get the good stuff and we usually get 300-600 kids. It is very exhausting even with two of us passing out bags of goodies. Most of the kids dress in superhero outfits so you can tell what is on their minds--they worship good not bad. The teens out here are what gives me a feeling of hope for the next generation. The first year here, I wasn't expecting all the trick of treaters and I wasn't prepared----I ran out of treats. I was very apologetic and they were very polite allowing the last few treats to go to the younger kids. Halloween is not a force of evil--certain people are and would still be even without the holiday.

Forum List

Back