Former US Marine Willy Joseph Cancel got cancelled by Russian Forces.

CaptainRussia

Platinum Member
Feb 28, 2022
Looks like American cancel culture finally caught up with him. 22 year old abd married with one son. A shame he had to die so young over a war that wasn't even his.

20220429_131034.png

His wife had the following to say "My Husband was very brave and a hero"

Someone in the US Army should have told him that Ukraine is no rusky Safari where he will fight children in Sandals from the safety of his Humvee.

Have to say, his wife looks nice, if only she was in Ukraine too, Russian soldiers know how to make women like her feel good again when they lost thrir man :auiqs.jpg:

Does anyone know her social media, so i can say sorry on behalf of all Russians for killing her stupid husband who died over nothing?

22 seems awfully young to have been a "veteran". Especially considering he had a civilian life before setting out to the Ukraine.

22 seems awfully young to have been a "veteran". Especially considering he had a civilian life before setting out to the Ukraine.
He got contracted by a private Company to die in Ukraine.
I guess he played too much Call of Duty and whatever Propaganda shootets he played.

I guess he played too much Call of Duty and whatever Propaganda shootets he played.
Just stick to the Ukrainians. You clowns have your hands full with a third-rate army, even if we are propping them up.

You don't want the US actually getting involved. So, take your trolling elsewhere.

Mercenary​

A mercenary, or sellsword, sometimes known as a soldier of fortune or hired gun, is a private individual, particularly a soldier, who takes part in military conflict for personal profit, is otherwise an outsider to the conflict, and is not a member of any other official military. Mercenaries fight for money or other forms of payment rather than for political interests.

Now the young man possibly had Ukraine's best interests at heart but the fact remains that as a "contractor" he was just a mercenary by another name.

Just stick to the Ukrainians. You clowns have your hands full with a third-rate army, even if we are propping them up.

You don't want the US actually getting involved. So, take your trolling elsewhere.
Defeat the Taliban and your ISIS first, then you can talk about third-rate armies.

Defeat the Taliban and your ISIS first, then you can talk about third-rate armies.
already defeated, dumb fuck. Simply because the left walked away from the fight does not mean we can't kick the fuck out of Russia is too funny for you.

already defeated, dumb fuck. Simply because the left walked away from the fight does not mean we can't kick the fuck out of Russia is too funny for you.
They took over Afghanistan just like the Viet Cong took over Vietnam.

Your army can't even fight a bunch of goat herders and you want to fight Russia.

Looks like American cancel culture finally caught up with him. 22 year old abd married with one son. A shame he had to die so young over a war that wasn't even his.

View attachment 637908

Someone in the US Army should have told him that Ukraine is no rusky Safari where he will fight children in Sandals from the safety of his Humvee.

Have to say, his wife looks nice, if only she was in Ukraine too, Russian soldiers know how to make women like her feel good again when they lost thrir man :auiqs.jpg:
Cheering America's enemy, eh?

He was in the Marines, Cancel served as a rifleman and was stationed at Camp Lejeune, North Carolina. He was given a bad conduct discharge after he was convicted of violating a lawful general order, Marine Corps spokesperson Maj.

I recall that the Russian military was tossed out of Afghanistan by a people wearing turbans, pajamas, sandals and carrying an assortment of small arms, medium arms, and some heavy arms.
Currently you see Russian idiots driving their tanks and other vehicles down highways making themselves easy targets. Russians can't make moves without generals on the front and the generals repeatedly getting picked off. As for the Marine, with luck, he killed some scumbag Russian soldiers before being killed himself.

I recall that the Russian military was tossed out of Afghanistan by a people wearing turbans, pajamas, sandals and carrying an assortment of small arms, medium arms, and some heavy arms.
Currently you see Russian idiots driving their tanks and other vehicles down highways making themselves easy targets. Russians can't make moves without generals on the front and the generals repeatedly getting picked off. As for the Marine, with luck, he killed some scumbag Russian soldiers before being killed himself.
The US couldnt even defeat the terrorists they created despite everything you threw at them in Afghanistan so you are not that different.
While Ukrainians are celebrating their fleeting "victories" in Kiev, their mainforces are being decimated in the Donbas.

I believe the same thing can be said of the American Troops in Vietnam

I believe the same thing can be said of the American Troops in Vietnam
The Viet Cong made good use of Russian training and Weapons. Russia also helped China force the entirety of NATO in a stalemate with some WW2 veteran Pilots.

View attachment 637908

Well, scratch two more generals dipshit.

View attachment 637908

So you wish his widow would be raped by those like you?

New Topics

Forum List

Back