Former Trumpist Mike Francesca has had it with Donnie!

Clown ^ Sports talk radio is huge. Not as huge as RW Squawk radio, but huge. Everyone who listens to Limbaugh and Levin is a Neanderthal. Not everyone who listens to sports talk radio qualifies as such.

Why do you hate sports anyway? That's creepy and weird too ... for a guy at least
Yeah, lots of people listen to sports radio just like lots of people watch cartoons, soap operas and Wendy, Maury Povich and Carrie Underwood talk shows. You know, the sort of tv people watch while waiting for their tires to be rotated.

Sports radio listeners are a bunch of MENSA members and deep thinkers who happen to be jock sniffers and get off on GOAT discussions over and over again and whether LeBron James' farts are better smelling than
Michael Jordan's or not.

I listen to sports radio about 5% of the time I am in my car if nothing else is on or can be received and that's for a lack of other options rather than getting off of on sports talk.

Why do I hate sports radio? Because it's mindless chatter about whether my team is better than yours.
It's a gathering place for adults who paint their faces, wear sports jerseys and actually care about what the fucking Dallas Cowboys do this year. In other words, it's drivel and it encourages grown men to act like
fifteen year old morons. Are you clear now?

WTF is with your dog poop obsession? It's creepy & weird.
I made one reference to the subject.
Looks like you have the obsession.

Francesca is syndicated on 235 stations nationwide ya Mo-Ronatron
And his political opinions and influence outside of the relatively tiny sports listening community is nil!

Clown ^ Sports talk radio is huge. Not as huge as RW Squawk radio, but huge. Everyone who listens to Limbaugh and Levin is a Neanderthal. Not everyone who listens to sports talk radio qualifies as such.

Why do you hate sports anyway? That's creepy and weird too ... for a guy at least ;)

I listen to sports radio occasionally.... I've given up on apes playing tree hockey... and the National Felon League... but baseball hasn't been ruined yet.

But the point is, my sports radio guy speaks like a Texan, has probably never sucked a cock in his life, and doesn't bark about politics. I can imagine the accent on that insufferable yankee shitstain would be like a fucking nail in my head....

No offence y'all.....

And his political opinions and influence outside of the relatively tiny sports listening community is nil!

Why do you hate sports anyway? That's creepy and weird too ... for a guy at least ;)

I listen to sports radio occasionally.... I've given up on apes playing tree hockey... and the National Felon League... but baseball hasn't been ruined yet.

But the point is, my sports radio guy speaks like a Texan, has probably never sucked a cock in his life, and doesn't bark about politics. I can imagine the accent on that insufferable yankee shitstain would be like a fucking nail in my head....

No offence y'all.....

Plenty of Brokebacks in Texas who wear cowboy hats and suck cocks. ;)

No offence y'all.....

Plenty of Brokebacks in Texas who wear cowboy hats and suck cocks. ;)

What you know about Texas and Texans would fit in your boyfriend's dickhole. That's a given.

Forum List

Back