Former Trump aide confronts reporter at White House social media summit

Terri4Trump

Gold Member
Jun 22, 2019
California
'You're not a journalist, you're a punk!' — former Trump aide confronts reporter at White House social media summit
'You're not a journalist, you're a punk!' — former Trump aide confronts reporter at White House social media summit

Former White House aide Sebastian Gorka angrily confronted a reporter after the social media summit with President Donald Trump, and it was caught on video.

Gorka, who is known for his belligerent and vehement defense of the president and his policies, is seen stomping up to Brian Karem, the White House correspondent for Playboy Magazine.

He screamed in Karem's face, "you're a punk! You're not a journalist, you're a punk!" Karem stood his ground and Gorka stomped away, while in the background other members of the event began chanting, "Gorka! Gorka! Gorka!".
....(SNIP)

ME: I love it. Fantastic. Three cheers for Sebastian Gorka, telling it like it is.

He yelled at a “reporter” for Playboy magazine??

What a fucking loser Gorka turned out to be.

Not to mention he is not even loyal to this country, he is a citizen of two other countries.

Not to mention he is not even loyal to this country, he is a citizen of two other countries.
Karem is a very well known drunk in Washington DC.
He's very lucky Gorka didn't kick his drunken ass around the block.
Gorka is a former British Royal Marine.

Karem is a very well known drunk in Washington DC.
He's very lucky Gorka didn't kick his drunken ass around the block.
Gorka is a former British Royal Marine.

He was not a British Royal Marine, he was a member of the British Territorial Army...the British version of our reserves.

With the way reporters have been, I've said for some time now, that proper response to many of their questions, is a punch in the face.

Gorka is fucking right. They are punks, and they should called out on their shit.

Former White House aide Sebastian Gorka angrily confronted a reporter after the social media summit with President Donald Trump, and it was caught on video.

Gorka, who is known for his belligerent and vehement defense of the president and his policies, is seen stomping up to Brian Karem, the White House correspondent for Playboy Magazine.

He screamed in Karem's face, "you're a punk! You're not a journalist, you're a punk!" Karem stood his ground and Gorka stomped away, while in the background other members of the event began chanting, "Gorka! Gorka! Gorka!".
....(SNIP)

ME: I love it. Fantastic. Three cheers for Sebastian Gorka, telling it like it is.

Reporters for Playboy are not legitimate journalists?

....(SNIP)

Most "journalists" are not legitimate journalists, this is not about his employer.

....(SNIP)

Most "journalists" are not legitimate journalists, this is not about his employer.
Tell us about alternative facts

Gorka sure should that journalist from Playboy with his finger-wagging storm off.

Very good. You can read. Can you rollover and play dead too?

You do realize that lots of people read that magazine, as well as GQ and others too, right? President Jimmy Carter gave them an interview once.

Lord you're an imbecile.

Figures you would support his alt right zealot supremacist personality.

Meh. Gorka never sat well with me, a little too angry...all the time. It's not that he can't have intellectual discourse, it's that he comes off as condescending and as if he's about to explode. I can see how he would rub people the wrong way. The other guy is, well, a reporter/media guy.

How do you pick a side here?

Last edited:

....(SNIP)

Tell us about alternative facts

You know all about them. The op was not a slam aimed at Playboy.

Gorka was the real punk in this incident. All talk and he used the location and situation as a prop to play (fake like) a tough guy. Punk behavior.

Playboy can have legitimate, truthful content just like any other media outlet. It is ironic though to watch liberals on this thread defending Playboy are the same ones that don’t consider Fox News to be legitimate.

....(SNIP)

Sheer stupidity.

First that punk vodka calling someone else a punk? Hilariously stupid.

That someone being a reporter for the hard hitting news magazine "Playboy"? Even more hilariously stupid!

But the best part? Gorka ran away!! Faced down by a reporter from Playboy, the most hilariously stupid thing I've heard all day.

....(SNIP)

Love

IT!

LefTard Logic:
“British citizens = BAD”
“Wetbacks / Mexican citizens = AWESOME”

Once again your typing fingers go full LefTard...hahaha

With the way reporters have been, I've said for some time now, that proper response to many of their questions, is a punch in the face.

Gorka is fucking right. They are punks, and they should called out on their shit.

Reporters report stupid shit Truimp does & you Trumpettes have a fit.

Forum List

Back