Former Tokyo governor says obama tried to ASSASSINATE him!!!

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Obozo is a murderer but then all presidents are. Clinton was the champ.

Former Governor Of Tokyo Claims Obama Ordered The CIA To Assassinate Him

may 10 2017 The former governor of Tokyo reportedly made a shocking accusation in a recent interview.

Speaking to the Shukan Post, a Japanese tabloid, Shintaro Ishihara claimed that former President Barack Obama ordered the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) to assassinate him, the Tokyo Reporter wrote Wednesday.

Ishihara is said to have claimed that the U.S. should off North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un the way the Obama administration tried to off him.

“Why doesn’t America just assassinate Kim Jong-un already?” Ishihara asked. “I mean, they killed Gaddafi and Bin laden … Assassinations are their specialty.”

“When Tokyo was trying to purchase the Senkaku Islands,” he explained, “Obama told the CIA, ‘Use Chinese people in Japan and kill Ishihara by making it look like a traffic accident.'”

Ishihara served as governor of Tokyo from 1999 to 2012.

He probably didn't go along well with the Muslim over there in the neighborhood well. Is Shintaro Ishihara the most dangerous man in Japan? Readers discuss | The Japan Times

More like that Toronto Mayor Rob Ford. Every country has a bunch. I don't doubt the Japanese can do paranoid and crazy like the rest of us..

The story is what it is. Not fake. Probably just not important..
I looked for the riot/protest links but did wanna look through twenty search pages to get back to 2010-11 when they were having problems. They seem to like things pretty well organized on their little isle areas.

Forum List

Back