Former SEAL: Take Down The Pedophile Elite

Truth is not a function of belief. Reality is not dictated by what you feel.
Exactly. So DTMB's feelings and your feelings are irrelevant. The guy is on record stating what he knows, he's started a website to raise awareness, and he's trying to address it. If this is some sort of scam, by all means, post what you know and call him out. If you have nothing to dispute what he has stated (and it appears you don't) - well - his credibility far exceeds yours.

Damn. You are stupid. How you ever became so arrogant is a complete mystery to all of us.

This joker is full of shit. You can't grasp that as you are just too stupid. Rightfully, in this nation any hint of pedaphilia is vigorously investigated by law enforcement. When discovered, it is prosecuted. There is zero chance that high ranking government officials are being permitted to commit this crime. That you entertain the idea is evidence that you will believe anything. The mind of a toddler.

Exactly. So DTMB's feelings and your feelings are irrelevant. The guy is on record stating what he knows, he's started a website to raise awareness, and he's trying to address it. If this is some sort of scam, by all means, post what you know and call him out. If you have nothing to dispute what he has stated (and it appears you don't) - well - his credibility far exceeds yours.
Patriot, theDoctorisin has discussed your shortcoming. A doctor cannot talk meaningfully to sewer engineering in St Louis; a Seal cannot talk about pedophilia with expert knowledge. It's good he is raising awareness, but he is no expert. You are fueling a conspiracy theme if you think an elite pedophilia ring is operating in the government.

There are far too many sexual predators working in the U.S. government. That needs to end. Thankful for people like U.S. Navy Seal Chris Sawyer here and their efforts to expose those people.

May be true, it the fastest way to get ignored is by quoting infowars.

1. I wonder why the media wasn't as curious about the Podesta hacks as they were about the alleged revelations from an unverified and unidentified source in the Nixon administration? Why isn't the media concerned about alleged pedophilia activities in the democrat party?

Good question and one I bet could be asked both sides of the isle.

There are far too many sexual predators working in the U.S. government. That needs to end. Thankful for people like U.S. Navy Seal Chris Sawyer here and their efforts to expose those people.

May be true, it the fastest way to get ignored is by quoting infowars.

ignored by lefty gasbags, you mean. Who cares...i trust alex jones' integrity and soirces more than I trust anybody in the msm...who refuse to cover this issue.

We know Bill Clinton made numerous trips to Pedophile island, and there were rumors / reports he was involved with / involved with people who provided / trafficked kids to the islands.

Barry protected and engaged in human trafficking...of kids..to bring them into the US. I know he damn-well knew what the coyotes and the human traffickers do / did to kids. If he didn't / says he didn't then he's a bigger liar than I thought he was / is.

Exactly. So DTMB's feelings and your feelings are irrelevant. The guy is on record stating what he knows, he's started a website to raise awareness, and he's trying to address it. If this is some sort of scam, by all means, post what you know and call him out. If you have nothing to dispute what he has stated (and it appears you don't) - well - his credibility far exceeds yours.[/QUOissue the doc is always on hand to defend persecuted child molesters. It's his calling.

Oh, infowars...... never mind........

I agree that InfoWars is not the best source, but a taped interview is hard to argue against, unless you know that this guy is not a former SEAL or have information that suggests he has reason to lie...

I suggest that he's seen a lot of shit that's made him paranoid and caused a few loose screws.
Myself and many others would reject what you "suggest" do to first hand knowledge that there are a lot of sick sob's out there that most have never heard about. when someone comes forward with this type of information unless it has happened to you or someone close to you that is probably a normal reaction as how could anyone do such terrible things to children, especially in this country,right? Do you have any clue what happens to people who do step forward to tell the truth when things are so f'd-up? Take a look around and open your eyes a little. They tried very hard to silence Lori Handrahan and discredit here reports but truth cannot remain hidden when someone is willing to stand firmly on it. Professors & Staff Arrested for Trading in Child Rape Even pissy little judges will try to bury anyone that brings forth child abuse about someone that may be in their cliche and they just can't or won't believe that someone they know or are associated with is a pedophile. Look how long and how many children were abuse by Catholic priest before most people were aware of it. Don't be so dense.

I suggest that he's seen a lot of shit that's made him paranoid and caused a few loose screws.
Classy. One of the finest America has, who has made the highest levels of sacrifice, and you're going to play the asshole left-wing "fuck him...if he served he must be crazy" card.

It's funny, every time I start to think you're reasonable, you turn around and prove yourself to be a serious dick again. If you can prove something about this story is "fake" - then do it. Otherwise, shut the fuck up. You sound like an asshole whining about the messenger while ignoring the message.

Who he is, and what he's done are entirely irrelevant to whether or not his claims are true.

"The message" is almost certainly bullshit - not the messanger.
Really? In what world do you live in? A police officer, Navy Seal, or teacher will automatically have more credibility than a prostitute, a drug dealer, or a pedophile. That's just a simple reality. Until he gives us a reason not to believe him, I think he's earned the benefit of the doubt. Character is critical to the Seals and no matter how well you do in training, they turn away qualified people because of concerns about character.

Man, you can’t get abhorrent behavior out of your mind, can you? Typical Conservative.

Classy. One of the finest America has, who has made the highest levels of sacrifice, and you're going to play the asshole left-wing "fuck him...if he served he must be crazy" card.

It's funny, every time I start to think you're reasonable, you turn around and prove yourself to be a serious dick again. If you can prove something about this story is "fake" - then do it. Otherwise, shut the fuck up. You sound like an asshole whining about the messenger while ignoring the message.

Who he is, and what he's done are entirely irrelevant to whether or not his claims are true.

Really? In what world do you live in? A police officer, Navy Seal, or teacher will automatically have more credibility than a prostitute, a drug dealer, or a pedophile. That's just a simple reality. Until he gives us a reason not to believe him, I think he's earned the benefit of the doubt. Character is critical to the Seals and no matter how well you do in training, they turn away qualified people because of concerns about character.

Man, you can’t get abhorrent behavior out of your mind, can you? Typical Conservative.
^^Typical slimy leftist ignoring the topic while trying to deflect the reality of child abuse in this nation and slamming the messenger.

And you're terrified that the left-wing elite engaged in these abhorrent behaviors will be stopped and brought to justice. Typical progressive.

^^Typical slimy leftist ignoring the topic while trying to deflect the reality of child abuse in this nation and slamming the messenger.

I read Marcus Luttrell’s book (sp?). I admire the SEALs firmly held beliefs even if they are silly. That there is a child abuse epidemic in the nation shouldn’t be news to anyone. His adding the credibility of the SEALs to it is unusual since the SEALs operate outside of the border by law—he’s not taking down any domestic criminals or enemies of the State as a SEAL. I think what you have here is the Johnny Bench syndrome; he’s an iconic figure who knows zilch about paint but somehow becomes a spokesman for the product. Good on him for highlighting an already well-known problem.

As for the OP and his desire to discuss abhorrent behavior? That is his mental deficiency.

I read Marcus Luttrell’s book (sp?). I admire the SEALs firmly held beliefs even if they are silly. That there is a child abuse epidemic in the nation shouldn’t be news to anyone. His adding the credibility of the SEALs to it is unusual since the SEALs operate outside of the border by law—he’s not taking down any domestic criminals or enemies of the State as a SEAL. I think what you have here is the Johnny Bench syndrome; he’s an iconic figure who knows zilch about paint but somehow becomes a spokesman for the product. Good on him for highlighting an already well-known problem.

As for the OP and his desire to discuss abhorrent behavior? That is his mental deficiency.
So you have a special means of getting into another person's head and know what their knowledge base is on any given subject or is this just a special case for you?

That there is a child abuse epidemic in the nation shouldn’t be news to anyone.
That a progressive is so indifferent to that epidemic - nearly mocking it - isn't news to anyone.
His adding the credibility of the SEALs to it is unusual since the SEALs operate outside of the border by law—he’s not taking down any domestic criminals or enemies of the State as a SEAL.
A SEAL's skill set is not limited to shooting people, snowflake. They are highly trained in many disciplines - including intelligence, counter-intelligence, medical, etc. He's trying to make a difference to protect children. You're worried about protecting the people hurting children. Speaks volumes.
I rest my case. CC loses her shit big time every time there is a story about the left engaging in repulsive behaviors. She isn't concerned about the law, draining the swamp, people of character serving as representatives. She's worried about protecting the left-wing ideology at all costs.

So you have a special means of getting into another person's head and know what their knowledge base is on any given subject or is this just a special case for you?

:laugh:Funny you should bring it up:laugh:…however the fact remains that those who bring up abhorrent behavior out of nowhere are usually the ones who are practicing it. To put it in a way a Trump supporter would know, “If you smelt it, you probably dealt it.:9:

His profession doesn't preclude him from believing in conspiracy theories about pedophile rings permitted by high ranking officials of the U.S. government.

…however the fact remains that those who bring up abhorrent behavior out of nowhere are usually the ones who are practicing it.
It wasn't "out of nowhere", snowflake. It was out of a news story. :lmao:

By the way - that's not a "fact". There is nothing to back up your outrageous claim that someone bringing up abhorrent behavior engages in that behavior. This is your typical left-wing, fascist attempt to silence people. You think by falsely accusing me of engaging in the behaviors that you are attempting to defend and preserve, I'll stop discussing these news stories. You obviously don't know me very well. :laugh:

(P.S. - you're violating USMB rules by falsely claiming I'm involved in these behaviors)

Child sex predators in government? Nonsense! We have them in all other areas of society but not in government. That's cuz they have all the best ideas and upstanding character, which is why we give them more and more unchecked power to "fix" the rest of us.

Forum List

Back