Former Pentagon Chief-of-Staff Kash Patel Says Trump Declassifyied Documents

Trump did not have a SCIF...stop lying
According to the news there is:

“There is a SCIF at Mar-a-Lago, which is used when President Donald Trump is in town.”

Why do you think the president has staff? To officiate his commands. Trump says pardon Steve Bannon, and until his staff prepare the physical pardon for his signature, and delivery to Bannon, it's not official.

Bannon can't show a tweet of the president pardoning him to a judge.
The president IS the declassification authority. Period.. His verbal commands can give anyone a security clearance or declassify any government document. Sorry Charlie...

Now prove he did not declassify the documents... I'll wait..

You really are a moron. Enjoy the egg that Garland and Wray have supplied for you..
I won’t blindly follow anyone. I just don’t get your sworn fealty to Trump. It’s like you all are battered wives who just can’t leave their husband. Insane.

There are several eyewitnesses to this order. It is the government's responsibility to prove it was never given. Good luck...
Read Marbury V Madison it established that presidential acts don't become official until the required acts to enact them are completed.

The president IS the declassification authority. Period.. His verbal commands can give anyone a security clearance or declassify any government document. Sorry Charlie...

Now prove he did not declassify the documents... I'll wait..
The president has absolute pardon authority, directly from the Constitution of the United States. Yet he has to put a pardon in writing and deliver it to the person before it becomes official. Before that point, no matter what the president said verbally, means a thing. The supreme court ruled as such.

Not in this case. The verbal order is all that is required.
It's not the case that a president can declassify documents with just verbal instructions. His instruction to declassify a given document would first be memorialized in a written memo, usually drafted by White House counsel, which he would then sign.

Typically, the leadership of the agency or agencies with equities in the document would be consulted and given an opportunity to provide their views on the declassification decision. As the ultimate declassification authority, however, the president can decide to override any objections they raise.

Once a final decision is made, and the relevant agency receives the president's signed memo, the physical document in question would be marked — the old classification level would be crossed out — and the document would then be stamped, "Declassified on X date" by the agency in question.

Former Trump administration officials have claimed that Trump previously declassified the documents taken with him to Mar-a-Lago, but that the classification markings had not been updated.

BWHAAAA... As the president is the ultimate classification official, the moment he said they were no longer classified they became piece of paper with no classification, no matter how they were marked.

You people are going to be soooooooo disappointed very soon. This is going to be an epic smack down...

Except what you posted is not true. There is a process that has to be followed. The POTUS cannot magically wave a wand and decree it so; you people peddling this desperate theory have no basis to even claim that he did this for each and every document; and even if he had done this, and if they had been declassified, they would have had had the markings saying otherwise removed. Further, that something is declassified still does not give him the right to take the documents, refuse to provide them in response to a previously issued subpoena, and then deny them to the National Archives to whom these documents ultimately belonged. Now given his age, he will probably never see the inside of a cell, but rest assured his political career is over.

Except what you posted is not true. There is a process that has to be followed. The POTUS cannot magically wave a wand and decree it so; you people peddling this desperate theory have no basis to even claim that he did this for each and every document; and even if he had done this, and if they had been declassified, they would have had had the markings saying otherwise removed. Further, that something is declassified still does not give him the right to take the documents, refuse to provide them in response to a previously issued subpoena, and then deny them to the National Archives to whom these documents ultimately belonged. Now given his age, he will probably never see the inside of a cell, but rest assured his political career is over.
If I walked into a room and the president told me to sit down while they were discussing classified material, he just gave me a security clearance. The same holds true for documents. All he has to do is say so.

Trump had a written standing order which declassified any document he possessed outside of his office. You folks got nothing, no matter how hard you try.

This is not going to end well for the DOJ or the FBI.

I'm saving this post. This is classic. Man, are you in for a surprise. Trump thrives on this stuff.

The president has the authority to declassify any US document. It is unclassified the minute he says he it is unclassified.

“The story says the National Archives found the documents had classification markings on them. That doesn’t mean that they were not declassified. All previously classified documents have classification markings on them, it shows they used to be classified. It’s petty bureaucracy at its finest, government simpletons not following a president’s orders to have them marked ‘declassified.’ The president has unilateral authority to declassify documents — anything in government. He exercised it here in full,” he said.

“[For] NBC to make a leap to say, ‘Well that means he released classified information,’ is completely false,” Patel said. “So I think the article is entirely misleading.”
I hope the tards' propagandists are working on a one-size-fits-all answer to explain why Trump had these documents.

For instance, suppose Fatty McCoup actually did have top secret documents about our nuclear weapons? What possible excuse could he have for possessing them?

And how will the "He's allowed to declassify documents" tard brigade be able to explain the logic of declassifying top secret documents about our nuclear weapons?

You dumb shits are really painting yourselves into a corner.

And how will the "He's allowed to declassify documents" tard brigade be able to explain the logic of declassifying top secret documents about our nuclear weapons?
Actually what would send them into uncontrolled fits. I Joe Biden using his presidential authority to "Classify" documents. Said that everything Trump declassified, is reclassified.

Biden has that authority, and they argue he only had to say it verbally.

Nobody had to record when he said it.

And it didn't have to be Biden, Kamila Harris also has classification authority.

The president has the authority to declassify any US document. It is unclassified the minute he says he it is unclassified.

“The story says the National Archives found the documents had classification markings on them. That doesn’t mean that they were not declassified. All previously classified documents have classification markings on them, it shows they used to be classified. It’s petty bureaucracy at its finest, government simpletons not following a president’s orders to have them marked ‘declassified.’ The president has unilateral authority to declassify documents — anything in government. He exercised it here in full,” he said.

“[For] NBC to make a leap to say, ‘Well that means he released classified information,’ is completely false,” Patel said. “So I think the article is entirely misleading.”

"“I’ve seen thousands of declassified documents. They’re all marked ‘declassified’ with the date they were declassified,” Immerman said.

That does not appear to have been the case with some of the documents that were returned to the National Archives from Mar-a-Lago this year."

A system where a president says "they're declassified" but doesn't notify anyone, is that declassification? How can it be if nobody else knows?

Liberals are addicted to failure, it just feeds their petty hate for the next failure. Another Trump exoneration will keep them hate filled and whiny until 2024.

It is a FELONY

18 U.S.C. § 2071 makes it a felony to willfully and unlawfully remove, mutilate or destroy—or to attempt to remove, mutilate or destroy—any record deposited in any public office or with any public officer of the United States. That same provision also makes it a felony for anyone having custody of such records to remove, mutilate or destroy those records and imposes severe consequences: a violation requires the individual to “forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States.”

The Espionage Act makes no mention as to whether or not something is or isn't classified
The Constitution is clear as to the requirements to run for president. No document law can supercede that.

Forum List

Back