Our NFL Carolina Panthers- The most racially awesome team in sports; South leads the way again.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Panthers’ Cam Newton: ‘I’m an African-American QB that scares people’

Once again....instead of just talking the talk from an all white Brooklyn cocktail party or San Francisco wine and cheese shop....the folks in the South are actually living out racial integration and getting along better. This time in pro sports.

The NFLs Carolina Panthers are probably winning the Super Bowl next week. And yes....Cam Newton scares people who don't "get it".

And they are owned by an old white Southern guy named Jerry Richardson. He is the founder of Hardees/Carls Jr. Played football at Wofford in South Carolina. Founded the Panthers.

And they are shattering racial molds.....

Head coach is Hispanic. Other than Asians and Arabs....no other race is less represented in pro football. Ron Riviera is quickly becoming a superstar in the coaching world. An old rich white Southern owner gladly have him the chance.

Our superstar NFL MVP is QB Cam Newton. Georgia native and former Auburn star....he is the most dangerous player in the NFL. And...he's black. Shattering the mold. His beloved tradition is running to kids after a TD and giving them the ball. We loved him when the team sucked. We love him now.

Our best game breakers??? Not who you'd think.

TE Greg Olson....white dude...is torching the NFLs defenses.

LB Luke Keuchley is probably the best defender in the NFL outside of JJ Watt. Shattering the mold. He's white. He's ferocious and fast. A middle linebacker who can play man to man on a reciever. Has like 5 TDs himself on interceptions.

Brilliant. Yes....it scares some people to see all these molds shattered.

A brilliant black QB.
A speedy and ferocious white defender.
A Hispanic head coach winning it all.

And the biggest mold of all.....a rich white Southern man who gave them all the chance to shine and they took it and ran with it.

Yes. Broken stereotypes scare people.

Go Panthers!!!!!

Last edited:
Cam said there's no one that compares to him....Doug Williams has a ring....Cam doesn't.

The NFLs Carolina Panthers are probably winning the Super Bowl next week. And yes....Cam Newton scares people who don't "get it".

Kudos to the Panther's team on making it, but I'm betting the Broncos win (Have to, I lived in Colorado most of my life :) )

Do I think the Broncos can win? YES! However, it depends on which Broncos team shows up. The Broncos have this horrible tendency to either not play a full game or they forget how important the game they are playing is. Super Bowl XLVIII was a joke and a good example of not focusing and was most pretty much the worse I have ever seen the Broncos play in a Super Bowl.

Odds have opened up with the Broncos as the underdogs and I'm hoping for at least a good game and not the spectacle I saw within the first 4 seconds of the last Super Bowl the Broncos were in.

Good Luck!

Cam said there's no one that compares to him....Doug Williams has a ring....Cam doesn't.

Not even close. Williams didn't have anywhere close to the skill set Cam Newton has. As far as black QBS go.....

Best arm probably was Warren Moon but he couldn't run.
Best runners were Vick or Randal Cunningham but neither were elite passers.

Cam is both. He has an elite arm and elite legs. AND he's 6'6 250 pounds and never gets hurt. He's absolutely a freak. We've never seen anything like him before.

Kudos to the Panther's team on making it, but I'm betting the Broncos win (Have to, I lived in Colorado most of my life :) )

Do I think the Broncos can win? YES! However, it depends on which Broncos team shows up. The Broncos have this horrible tendency to either not play a full game or they forget how important the game they are playing is. Super Bowl XLVIII was a joke and a good example of not focusing and was most pretty much the worse I have ever seen the Broncos play in a Super Bowl.

Odds have opened up with the Broncos as the underdogs and I'm hoping for at least a good game and not the spectacle I saw within the first 4 seconds of the last Super Bowl the Broncos were in.

Good Luck!

I think the Broncos will play it to the wire. Their defense is #1 in the NFL. Carolinas D is almost as good though.

I think the game will be decided on 3 things.

1. Turnovers. As usual.
2. Who can run the ball. Both teams rush the passer well so getting the run going is critical.
3. Mannings health.

If Manning can hit the fountain of youth for 1 game and play like it's 2006....Broncos will win. I would bet money that he's gonna get injected with every legal drug available next week and maybe more because why not? It's his final game. E

The one edge in think Denver has is they've been there. 2 years ago vs Seattle and got embarrassed. So...they will be all business. Carolina...has some personalities. Newton. Norman. Guys like that at the Big Show for the 1st time....that matters.

I think the line is about right.

I love what he just said. If I'm living for what you have to say....then I'm not me.

I'm so thrilled that he's our QB. I love it. He's commenting on race...without playing the racism card. And it's brilliant.

Damn. ESPN2 all morning.....they're trying to turn this Super Bowl into a full racial showdown. Old white Manning vs young black Newton.

It's disgusting what they're trying to do.

Damn. ESPN2 all morning.....they're trying to turn this Super Bowl into a full racial showdown. Old white Manning vs young black Newton.

It's disgusting what they're trying to do.
:cuckoo:

You obviously aren't watching. It's all they're talking about. Even bringing in LeSean McCoy to comment on it....you know...former Eagles RB who claimed he got released due to racism from the coach...who then signed his replacement...a black guy.

Carl Karcher was the founder of Carl's Jr.

Isn't it an offshoot of Hardees??? May be wrong thought it was. Or maybe Hardees bought it. Richardson did Hardees though.

Nevermind just looked it up. Carls actually bought Hardees in 1997....2 years after Richardson founded the Panthers. Makes sense now.

Once again....instead of just talking the talk from an all white Brooklyn cocktail party or San Francisco wine and cheese shop....the folks in the South are actually living out racial integration and getting along better. This time in pro sports.

And they are owned by an old white Southern guy named Jerry Richardson. He is the founder of Hardees/Carls Jr. Played football at Wofford in South Carolina. Founded the Panthers.

Head coach is Hispanic. Other than Asians and Arabs....no other race is less represented in pro football. Ron Riviera is quickly becoming a superstar in the coaching world. An old rich white Southern owner gladly have him the chance.

Our superstar NFL MVP is QB Cam Newton. Georgia native and former Auburn star....he is the most dangerous player in the NFL. And...he's black. Shattering the mold. His beloved tradition is running to kids after a TD and giving them the ball. We loved him when the team sucked. We love him now.

LB Luke Keuchley is probably the best defender in the NFL outside of JJ Watt. Shattering the mold. He's white. He's ferocious and fast. A middle linebacker who can play man to man on a reciever. Has like 5 TDs himself on interceptions.

A brilliant black QB.

And the biggest mold of all.....a rich white Southern man who gave them all the chance to shine and they took it and ran with it.

Go Panthers!!!!!
I disagree.

They are all one race; the human race. And they are all of one breed; WINNERS, i.e. people who focus on winning, and doing what it takes to win no matter what the critics and arm chair QBs may think about a damned thing.

They deserve the Super Bowl that they are about to win provided that they stay focused on winning and do not underestimate their opponent or presume their win like a certain undefeated team seemed to do a few years ago ( and it still stings, ouch).

Carl Karcher was the founder of Carl's Jr.

Isn't it an offshoot of Hardees??? May be wrong thought it was. Or maybe Hardees bought it. Richardson did Hardees though.

Nevermind just looked it up. Carls actually bought Hardees in 1997....2 years after Richardson founded the Panthers. Makes sense now.

Yes at some point they merged. Carl started out with a hot dog cart not too far from where I grew up in California.

A brilliant black QB.

Go Panthers!!!!!
I disagree.

They are all one race; the human race. And they are all of one breed; WINNERS, i.e. people who focus on winning, and doing what it takes to win no matter what the critics and arm chair QBs may think about a damned thing.

They deserve the Super Bowl that they are about to win provided that they stay focused on winning and do not underestimate their opponent or presume their win like a certain undefeated team seemed to do a few years ago ( and it still stings, ouch).

Yep!!! That's my unwritten point that libs never get.....RACE doesn't matter. It's irrelevant. They won't accept that though.

Not even close. Williams didn't have anywhere close to the skill set Cam Newton has. As far as black QBS go.....

Cam is both. He has an elite arm and elite legs. AND he's 6'6 250 pounds and never gets hurt. He's absolutely a freak. We've never seen anything like him before.
Here's a clue....he's not really superman, he's already been hurt. And rings are the measure. Marino has none, Brady has four, Bradshaw has four, Montana has four...well one was as a bench warmer.

Here's a clue....he's not really superman, he's already been hurt. And rings are the measure. Marino has none, Brady has four, Bradshaw has four, Montana has four...well one was as a bench warmer.

He doesn't have any rings yet but that's going to change.

There is no QB in NFL history that has Cams overall skill set. That's a fact. He's 6'6 250 and runs like a wide reciever....and has one of the strongest and most accurate arms in the game.

He's the Lawrence Taylor of NFL QBs. He is going to change the game. He's only...what...25?

Cam is a great athlete. If he keeps his huge ego in check, he may actually be something when he grows up.

:rofl:

Haha.....there's a chance that by age 26 he could have won a College National Chamionship, Heisman Trophy, Super Bowl Championship, NFL MVP.

Hard to not have an ego haha. He will have won all 4 of the top individual and team awards in all of football.

Forum List

Back