Former NFL Lineman Uche Nwaneri Demanded People Take the Jab- Died of Heart Attack Days Ago

Go ahead and keep denying the fact that you're fucked. It took over two years to figure out the long-term effects of covid, but the deadly effects of the vaccines are making themselves known in just the last year. We won't even know the full scope of it for years to come.

Now now if they defend it enough they won't get clots....or drop dead brushing their teeth

Go ahead and keep denying the fact that you're fucked. It took over two years to figure out the long-term effects of covid, but the deadly effects of the vaccines are making themselves known in just the last year. We won't even know the full scope of it for years to come.
You pull shit right out of your ass and dodge every question I ask to repeat your ignorant rants. you don’t expect to be taken seriously do you?

You pull shit right out of your ass and dodge every question I ask to repeat your ignorant rants. you don’t expect to be taken seriously do you?

The only thing you should be taking seriously is the fact that you're the one who's at risk of dying, not me.

The only thing you should be taking seriously is the fact that you're the one who's at risk of dying, not me.
I’m not worried about it… are you one of those paranoid types?

I hate to burst your bubble we are all at risk of dying every day of our lives. Shit happens. I suggest not living in fear

I’m not worried about it… are you one of those paranoid types?

I hate to burst your bubble we are all at risk of dying every day of our lives. Shit happens. I suggest not living in fear

Why would I be "paranoid"? I'm one of the Master Race of Purebloods.

Why would I be "paranoid"? I'm one of the Master Race of Purebloods.
You sound paranoid. Scare of a little shot that millions have taken, no problem. Spreading falsehoods about it. Action delusional calling yourself a pure blood and member of the master race. That’s some sick stuff

You sound paranoid. Scare of a little shot that millions have taken, no problem. Spreading falsehoods about it. Action delusional calling yourself a pure blood and member of the master race. That’s some sick stuff

Just keep getting your jabs.

Dibs on your stuff. :laughing0301:

It takes more balls not to follow the crowd, faggot.

How many jab's you had, Jabbie?
You don’t think you’re following a crowd?!?! Haha of course you are… you’re just following the crowd that doesn’t listen to doctors and lies about shit they know nothing about because they are scared of needles

You don’t think you’re following a crowd?!?! Haha of course you are… you’re just following the crowd that doesn’t listen to doctors and lies about shit they know nothing about because they are scared of needles

At least I'm not following your crowd into an early grave.

See ya, wouldn't want to ya.

But we're not to question when a healthy athlete that's had the shots drops dead of cardiac arrest on national tv?

We're to assume and agree that it's due to another very rare phenomenon?
Athletes have dropped dead before Covid.

He is the first former NFL player to ever die of a heart attack....it has never happened before in the history of the world
Oh wait…

There was Chuck Hughes . 28 years old. Dropped dead on the field from a heart attack

Had to be the vaccine… in 1971

Nowhere near the frequency that started after the rollout of the covid vaccines.

https://dpbh.nv.gov/uploadedFiles/dpbhnvgov/content/Boards/BOH/Meetings/2021/Public Comments 324 to 328.pdf
Actually yes.

1672803332614.png

Forum List

Back