Former MLB Pitcher Sergio Mitre Get Fifty Years in Mexican Prison:

Devils_Advocate

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2020
From the Depths of Hell

Unless you are truly a Baseball geek you will not know this guy but I remember he was traded by the Cubs to the Marlins for fleet footed Juan Pierre many years ago and now the 41 year old is being sent to Mexican Prison for fifty years for killing his ex-girlfriend twenty-two month old daughter…

I am guessing the next time I read about this guy it will be about how he was found dead after being brutally raped…

Unless you are truly a Baseball geek you will not know this guy but I remember he was traded by the Cubs to the Marlins for fleet footed Juan Pierre many years ago and now the 41 year old is being sent to Mexican Prison for fifty years for killing his ex-girlfriend twenty-two month old daughter…

I am guessing the next time I read about this guy it will be about how he was found dead after being brutally raped…
Sounds good to me. Doubt if we will miss him, either way.

Sounds good to me. Doubt if we will miss him, either way.
Yeah, I remember the guy and him being part of the Cubs and Marlins trade but never thought about him until I read what he has done…

Well, he ain’t in the U.S. where he can request protective custody and in Mexico I am sure the next story about him is his death by a slit throat and multiple stabbing after being raped many times or a hanging where they claim suicide with multiple knife wounds…

Baby killers no matter where in the World are the most hated monsters!

13-30 stellar career

Ohhh....He had one save too, to add to the career lore

13-30 stellar career
Most likely his next career move in the Mexican Prison is being the rape doll and knife cushion, well hope for the best outcome at least!

Sounds like Mexican justice to me.

They say Russian prisons are bad. Can't be much worse than a Mexican prison.
Especially for someone who kills children.

Forum List

Back