Former GOP Official Changed On 19 Counts Including Rape And Drugging

Black_Label

Registered Democrat
Jun 20, 2012
Just another wonderful day in right wing land :cuckoo: Drugging and raping women at GOP events seems to be the new thing for them,... Absolutely disgusting.

A former chairman of the Montgomery County Republican Committee in Pennsylvania who resigned last week after being accused of sexual assault was arrested on Tuesday on 19 counts, including rape and drug charges.

Sources told several news outlets last week that Robert Kerns had gotten drunk and assaulted a woman following a GOP dinner in October.

On Tuesday, Kerns was taken into police custody and charged with rape of an unconscious victim, rape of a substantially impaired person, sexual assault, aggravated assault without consent, aggravated assault of a person unaware penetration was occurring and 8 other forms of assault.

He also faces charges of possession of an instrument of crime with intent, possession of a controlled substance and tampering with evidence.

According to reporter Carl Hessler, authorities said that Kerns had drugged the woman by putting the insomnia medication Ambien in her drink during a Republican Party dinner. He then allegedly raped her multiple times when she lost consciousness.

Former Pennsylvania GOP official charged for drugging and raping woman multiple times | The Raw Story

Last edited:
why do hacks like black label think only republicans do this crap? he never mentions boo when a democrat does it, only cares when a pub does it. pretty sick and twisted to use this shit for political fodder.

why do hacks like black label think only republicans do this crap? he never mentions boo when a democrat does it, only cares when a pub does it. pretty sick and twisted to use this shit for political fodder.

I find it shocking that you could care less that one of your elected officials committed a heinous drugging and rape, it really shows your character :cuckoo:

i care less? bullshit. you're the one using this horrible tragedy to bash your political opponents and claim it is the norm now. you use this tragedy to smear your opponents. you're politicizing this very personal tragic moment for this women.

you disgust me. and i'm sure if the woman knew about your post she would be thoroughly disgusted as well.

Just another wonderful day in right wing land :cuckoo: Drugging and raping women at GOP events seems to be the new thing for them,... Absolutely disgusting.

A former chairman of the Montgomery County Republican Committee in Pennsylvania who resigned last week after being accused of sexual assault was arrested on Tuesday on 19 counts, including rape and drug charges.

Sources told several news outlets last week that Robert Kerns had gotten drunk and assaulted a woman following a GOP dinner in October.

On Tuesday, Kerns was taken into police custody and charged with rape of an unconscious victim, rape of a substantially impaired person, sexual assault, aggravated assault without consent, aggravated assault of a person unaware penetration was occurring and 8 other forms of assault.

He also faces charges of possession of an instrument of crime with intent, possession of a controlled substance and tampering with evidence.

According to reporter Carl Hessler, authorities said that Kerns had drugged the woman by putting the insomnia medication Ambien in her drink during a Republican Party dinner. He then allegedly raped her multiple times when she lost consciousness.

Former Pennsylvania GOP official charged for drugging and raping woman multiple times | The Raw Story

What was the name of that mayor in San Diego again? You know the one, the Democrat who put women in headlocks, and got away with it because you only bitch and moan about Republicans?

I find it shocking that you could care less that one of your elected officials committed a heinous drugging and rape, it really shows your character :cuckoo:

He wasn't an elected official, unlike the mayor of San Diego. What was his name again? You know the one that Pelosi said she supports?

No the fact you ONLY care when someone from the GOP does things shows your character.

Bill Clinton comes to mind.

Please tell the creature that posts under the name "Black_Label" that a county party chairman is not an "elected official." An "elected official" is someone who was elected to, and holds, a public office.

William Jefferson Clinton, former president, known rapist, and general man-about town - HE was an elected official.

I want to go on record as saying that I am against rape. I suspect most people are.

I'm glad to see a tiny bit of sanity from those on the far right. Unlike the rest on this thread that are throwing a tantrum, trolling, and trying to deflect like they always do

It's not like you give a shit about the victims. You're gladly standing on their pain and misery to paint all Republicans with their victimization.

So you can just go ahead and eat shit now.

I want to go on record as saying that I am against rape. I suspect most people are.

I'm glad to see a tiny bit of sanity from those on the far right. Unlike the rest on this thread that are throwing a tantrum, trolling, and trying to deflect like they always do
WTF is wrong with you?

No one here is supporting this scumbag -- except you. You're happy he did it.

Republicans can forgive anything.

If the person is truly contrite, the Republicans will forgive them.

Except gay. They can't forgive that.

Republicans can forgive anything.

If the person is truly contrite, the Republicans will forgive them.

Except gay. They can't forgive that.

kids-say-the-darndest-things.jpg

Forum List

Back