Florida GOP Chair Facing Rape Investigation Plays Trump Card Amid Former President’s Silence

You do it because your an ass

His/her/its mother needs to know he/she/it is playing with her computer.

I swear I have never heard an actual adult call another adult a "retard". Especially so continually! And always with the :itsok: emoji that he/she/it thinks is also insulting. There's a symptom of mental illness manifested when someone repeats the same action over and over, pointlessly. They used to call is "perseveration". I think they've changed it. Maybe it's Tourette's Syndrome now.

I never used the word myself but most of the people I know who did, outgrew it by the age of eight or nine.

Maybe his/her/its class at school has a contest to see who can use the word as an insult the most times in one day. My fifth grade classmates used to do similar things.

I finally put him/her/it on ignore because the continual display of pointless immaturity just gets tiresome.

Dang straight it is, retard is such an ugly word, certainly not one a leftist should use
If the shoe fits, retard. :itsok:

Don't act like a retard and I won't call you a retard. Is that a deal, retard?

If the shoe fits, retard. :itsok:

Don't act like a retard and I won't call you a retard. Is that a deal, retard?

Translation -- "You must behave like I tell you to behave or I will bully you like children bully one another".

Completely authoritarian. So typically foul leftist.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

A Mom for Liberty having a three-way with her husband and another woman. Bridgett was all about NOT wanting children exposed books about children having two same sex parents, but when comes to having with her husband and another woman....she is all for it.

ReNaziKlan morality is so fucking flexible.
I am not clear if her husband was sacked for threesomes or alleged rape.

I suspect it is for the threesomes. he has not been charged for the rape at this point

Could they not have invited him to stand down while that was being investigated ?

Once he had been cleared he could have continued with Gods work saving kids from lezzer sex.

I do think that the Florida GOP has been too judgemental here.

They should take their lead from the good people at Moms 4 Liberty. They seem to be standing by their leader.

A lesson for all kids that lezzer activity is noemal and need not affect political progress.

Forum List

Back